Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry so his hairline is more important then her safety in the snow,my kids wanted me to go out in it with them today and I couldn’t go because of the risk of falling and hurting myself whilst pregnant,not exactly a huge fan of hers but duck me is he selfish.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Im not a violent person at all but Elle's smug face is seeming really smackable today. I just hate how she brags about everything, even something as common as pregnancy saying how its a breeze. Call me bitter but I hope it smacks her In the face hard for us and that she has a 10000000 hour labour

I'm the same, not violent at all, but this bimbo and her greasy sidekick just brings something out in me. She has to be the most annoying person to walk this planet in terms of bragging and smugness! She needs bring down a peg or 50! Literally can't stand the silly little womble!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally
I'm the same, not violent at all, but this bimbo and her greasy sidekick just brings something out in me. She has to be the most annoying person to walk this planet in terms of bragging and smugness! She needs bring down a peg or 50! Literally can't stand the silly little womble!!!
Honestly I feel the exact same 😂 course I dont actually want to hit her or anything but jeez some sort of rage comes out of me every time I watch her braggy stories and her stupidity. I used to like her as well but her true colours have really showed with this pregnancy especially.

Reactions: 8
They probably had the dogs in the car, then let them out to do there business, there’s not a chance in hell Elle would have walked while he drove
she thinks being 15 weeks pregnant is some sort of a disability, she probably got out of the car for 2 seconds, told Conman to snap a picture then got in the car saying her legs and back hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry so his hairline is more important then her safety in the snow,my kids wanted me to go out in it with them today and I couldn’t go because of the risk of falling and hurting myself whilst pregnant,not exactly a huge fan of hers but duck me is he selfish.
'ive came'....illiterate twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am now in the blocked club 🍾, its good as no longer have to see potato heads fake pathetic life.

• Haha
I used to be a fan of Elle, but honestly as someone who is single, I really don’t want so much pregnancy content., going to be a long 9 months.. does she really think her young fans want to watch this crap?

I used to be a fan of Elle, but honestly as someone who is single, I really don’t want so much pregnancy content., going to be a long 9 months.. does she really think her young fans want to watch this crap?
I'm a mother and still dont want to watch all her videos, hearing about how lovely her pregnancy is going every 1.5 seconds is really quite boring

Reactions: 14
I bet the name they’ve chosen isn’t even in that video. So another pointless video for views because her little Angels, sorry angles 😆 watch it thinking they’ll be able to guess the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.