elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch her live once when she was still living at her mums and she was plucking her hairline? Does anyone know what it was for? Every time I watch her videos her hairline stands out to be cause i know she plucks it but wtf why

Omg the Amazon wish list is back it’s bigger than ever😂😂😂 she wants her followers to furnish her new house scruff

Some of the items she want:
£22.94 - cocktail making kit😳
£4.99 - cocktail book
£17.99 - Vase?????🤯
£25.99 - Chandelier 😂😂😂😂😭
£19 - blender
£12.99 - toilet brush (can defo get these at B&M for about £3)
£6.79 - milk whisker

I can’t cope the whole wish list would cost her around £650 imagine asking people you don’t know to buy you things to kit out your house. I’m sorry if you can’t afford basic necessities like a bottle of bleach for a £1 (also on the wishlist) then you shouldn’t be looking for a house because how is she going to afford rent when she needs people to buy her cleaningsupplies. And I’m sorry but the people that buy her this tit are actually brain dead and have nothing better to spend their money on than some broke bum on the internet

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch her live once when she was still living at her mums and she was plucking her hairline? Does anyone know what it was for? Every time I watch her videos her hairline stands out to be cause i know she plucks it but wtf why

Omg the Amazon wish list is back it’s bigger than ever😂😂😂 she wants her followers to furnish her new house scruff

£4.99 - cocktail book
£17.99 - Vase?????🤯
£19 - blender
£6.79 - milk whisker

I can’t cope the whole wish list would cost her around £650 imagine asking people you don’t know to buy you things to kit out your house. I’m sorry if you can’t afford basic necessities like a bottle of bleach for a £1 (also on the wishlist) then you shouldn’t be looking for a house because how is she going to afford rent when she needs people to buy her cleaningsupplies. And I’m sorry but the people that buy her this tit are actually brain dead and have nothing better to spend their money on than some broke bum on the internet
It looks like she has no urge to get a job either! I can imagine it’s going to put a strain on their relationship if her partner is going to paying for everything.

she was on live earlier walking and everyone was asking why you walking she said she has no money for her bus but then said I’m the next breathe about getting doughnuts and pasta sauce. She just wants donations!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

£4.99 - cocktail book
£17.99 - Vase?????🤯
£19 - blender
£6.79 - milk whisker

I hope someone has the time and clears her whole list that will piss her right off 😂

Reactions: 1
I hope someone has the time and clears her whole list that will piss her right off 😂
Anyone who buys anything off her wish list meeds there head looking at. Shamefull behavour. Beggy beth and her billion of lies that go with her. Get a job u lazy fat cow

I'm blocked so I can't see her link to click it 😅 maybe people bought the stuff she wanted?

People must have bought the other items or maybe she’s seen this thread and deleted them?

here’s her wish listTiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2Fhz%2Fwishlist%2Fls%2F2X8A0HZARKADP%3Fref_%3Dwl_share

People must have bought the other items or maybe she’s seen this thread and deleted them?

here’s her wish listTiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2Fhz%2Fwishlist%2Fls%2F2X8A0HZARKADP%3Fref_%3Dwl_share
can’t see most of that on mine

I’ve just tried it maybe that’s what someone done to her last list you click on buying this gift elsewhere and it marks it as purchased

Her wishlist has been updated this morning with loads of items so I think she knows people have been doing it on purpose because some are the same items from previous lists😂

she’s on live now moaning about her situation whilst rolling a cig😂

I think they’ve got a house just sorting out references. She’s moaning that she wants to be on the tenancy but what income can she show them?😂

She’s deleted her list and made one in Georgia’s name

Last edited:
She was on live reading out her wish list. Sorry but I’ve never disliked someone so much. She has 6.99 bin bags on there!!!! You can get them from the pound shop is she for real ??!!!?!

• Haha
Same she makes my blood boil. She was stood out side smoking saying she might go gym.. if she can afford a gym membership why can’t she afford her own cleaning supplies and stuff to do up her non existent house??

The PayPals back in her bio aswell😂

Same she makes my blood boil. She was stood out side smoking saying she might go gym.. if she can afford a gym membership why can’t she afford her own cleaning supplies and stuff to do up her non existent house??

The PayPals back in her bio aswell😂
Like we said many times she just a greedy begger! Always got smokes n alcohol. Also gym member isnt free. All her stuff on her begging list is a piss take. Not essentials plus u can go to homebargsin or poundland or b&m its cheap as chips in there. Plus beggy beth could get job nowt wrong with her apart from fat n lazy

Isn't it weird how everything needs to end up in Georgia's name when she's not the one who's homeless? Her PayPal, now her her Amazon. Weird

Isn't it weird how everything needs to end up in Georgia's name when she's not the one who's homeless? Her PayPal, now her her Amazon. Weird
Yes its deffo something going on! Her mum was up of her been lazy slob at 19 yrs age. Rules font suit beggy beth.