elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she come off TT think she embaressed about the hotel thing last weekend etc n other things beths been doin
Right she's been off it about a week but previously she would dual live beth and encourage people to put money into her PayPal. She even had "support the case" in her bio. She's a beg as well šŸ˜‚ she should be embarrassed they were both asking for donations to buy more balloons šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Right she's been off it about a week but previously she would dual live beth and encourage people to put money into her PayPal. She even had "support the case" in her bio. She's a beg as well šŸ˜‚ she should be embarrassed they were both asking for donations to buy more balloons šŸ˜‚
100% agree the is full of tit n a beg

Reactions: 2
I canā€™t stand Georgia I think she encourages her. I also think Georgia should pay for the car sheā€™s driving because Beths bought that sheā€™s the one thatā€™s ā€˜homelessā€™ if I was her Iā€™d sell it, itā€™s worth around Ā£2500 Georgia should buy her own car or take public transform. So Beth clearly doesnā€™t need the money because she wouldnā€™t be letting her girlfriend drive a car she canā€™t even drive herself

I canā€™t stand Georgia I think she encourages her. I also think Georgia should pay for the car sheā€™s driving because Beths bought that sheā€™s the one thatā€™s ā€˜homelessā€™ if I was her Iā€™d sell it, itā€™s worth around Ā£2500 Georgia should buy her own car or take public transform. So Beth clearly doesnā€™t need the money because she wouldnā€™t be letting her girlfriend drive a car she canā€™t even drive herself
Beth says she cant drive .. but then disclosed she was pissed up one nite n drove her caršŸ™„. Beth ment be homless butis at geirgias today agsin etc and she eats out bla bla you know the rest. Begging bowl is out..paypal in bio šŸ˜‚

Beggy beth on telling her followers a sob story. Listen if TT was that bad you would just go. Uour not manchester airport you dont need to announce your depature!
You only staying on to get money for you junk food n drugs n hotels

• Haha
She just said her nanna on her mums side had a trust fund for her.. now wonā€™t give it her because they fell out with her. If everyone around me wanted nothing to do with me Iā€™d know I was the problems, how does she not realise she is the issue ?

Reactions: 1
I also get the feeling Georgiaā€™s mum isnā€™t her biggest fan either. Itā€™s like sheā€™s sneaking round their house panicking the mum comes home early! šŸ˜‚
if I were Georgiaā€™s mum Iā€™d not allow that at all.

Reactions: 3
I also get the feeling Georgiaā€™s mum isnā€™t her biggest fan either. Itā€™s like sheā€™s sneaking round their house panicking the mum comes home early! šŸ˜‚
if I were Georgiaā€™s mum Iā€™d not allow that at all.
She isn't, when this all started George's mum told them she couldn't stay there. She's too messy was the only part of the text Beth read out but I suspect more was said. She's allowed to store anything she needs there and come round during the day but that's it

She said georges mum was moaning when she got back about the mess she made in the kitchen cooking pasta

She said georges mum was moaning when she got back about the mess she made in the kitchen cooking pasta
Yes there both messy kids. At 19 i had my own house but the younger generation cant save money eat out tell loads lies n list goes on. No money beth but they just had takeout from mcdonalds. Pigs

She wouldnā€™t move in with her girlfriend and she knows it will put her to to back of the line for a council house

she goes there to cook and eat etc but has to go back every night but it wouldnā€™t surprise me if sheā€™s been staying and just staying off when she stays over

She wouldnā€™t move in with her girlfriend and she knows it will put her to to back of the line for a council house

she goes there to cook and eat etc but has to go back every night but it wouldnā€™t surprise me if sheā€™s been staying and just staying off when she stays over
She talks utter tit! She thinks we dont were georgias new job is n company but little do you know u spouted it out on one if your pissed up lives! So if you now u now!

They are looking for private let's together. She can't move in with her girlfriend right now because her girlfriend lives with her parents. She's not welcome to live there šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

H

Georgeā€™s parents donā€™t want her!

She talks utter tit! She thinks we dont were georgias new job is n company but little do you know u spouted it out on one if your pissed up lives! So if you now u now!
Missed that live just presumed it was still Tesco

Iā€™m not surprised Georgiaā€™s mum isnā€™t a fan imagine coming home from work and seeing her lay on the couch like this (this is one of her old videos) I wouldnā€™t even lie on my dads couch like that - she just has no respect šŸ¤®
I 100% agree when all said n done she is 19 so should no better.

It's everyone in her comments always saying she should live with George. George doesn't have her own place to let Beth live in. It's her parents house not hers. Baffles me that people think that šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

@elizabethgracebradley

188K followers, just posts her life really. I used to follow her but she's very very beggy. Lately she's been going live saying she's been arguing with her mum & has nowhere to go. 3K people were watching her last night and sending her money on PayPal. She cut the live saying she was thinking about going to a hotel. She didn't. She's still in her mums. Now she's live saying she finishes work at half 5 this morning & claims she needs to sit outside in the cold for hours until someone lets her in the house and she's got no coat or jumpers. Scroll her tiktok for 2 seconds and she does definitely have jumpers. People are now offering to send her donations for a coat. She knows exactly what she's doing! Im not saying she's not arguing with her mum but she's coming on a live crying about how poor she is etc & people give her money because they feel sorry for her.

Like just as I submitted this she's saying she's starving and only had sweets to eat because she's nothing and no money. Anyone who's asking about the PayPal donations from last night is getting blocked? She's saying "I would love a Chinese but I've just got no money on well sweets it is" how maniputive!
Here she is on TT with your begging bowl out as per usual. Get a bleeping job beth and if it means not seeing georg for bit so be it. Get your head down n get saving instead begging n pleading poverty evet day. You been gym that costs. Take outs.. hotels to .. tell them the real reason why you want to move away instead playing the ā€œppor Bethā€ apeal