elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beths parents know. She's said several times that her mum has called her to say she saw the live or a friend told her about what Beth does on live. So her parents are 100% aware. Beth has been doing this since way back last year when she lived with her mum. I'm sure George's mum has checked their tiktoks as well considering she was talking to Beth on a live the other night.
Did u see the live were beth was slagging george mum off? I was on live earlier and someone came on tt and said it. Yet again she ended live lol. While esting yet another fast food option. And she moans about her size no wonder

Did u see the live were beth was slagging george mum off? I was on live earlier and someone came on tt and said it. Yet again she ended live lol. While esting yet another fast food option. And she moans about her size no wonder
Yup she's done it plenty of times, George lets her. She never says anything

Reactions: 1
Why cant others see what we see? Oh well she thinks new start in new area will help 😂😂🙊
They can, anyone who says anything gets blocked. She doesn't even know she's got a thread here because if she mentioned it we would have like minded people here

I think she also forgets they have said so many times which company George will be working for and where. It would take one image of George with a balloon in her mouth, the screen recordings are all over tik tok. Not sure you’d trust someone who thinks it’s ok to get high, legal or not to safely drive a HGV

Reactions: 2
Whats she said about georges mum? I saw someone say they screen recorded her talking tit about georges mum and are sending it to george and she went of live

Didn't say just kept crying saying something was broken and her body is covered in bites then ended it
Attention alert to all followers she needs money! Get of your fat arse n earn it like we have to.

Bore off what a sad girl🤮 she kept going quiet on live on Saturday and people kept saying you look sad what’s wrong. She was getting ready to go out and spend money she hasn’t earned what would she have to cry about. Lazy pig🤮

• Angry
Bore off what a sad girl🤮 she kept going quiet on live on Saturday and people kept saying you look sad what’s wrong. She was getting ready to go out and spend money she hasn’t earned what would she have to cry about. Lazy pig🤮
Get a job beth like we all do. Unless you cant due to bad health or kids etc. ur one lazy ugly beg

Who’s video was the comments on?

if what’s being said on here isn’t the truth surely she can go live and let us know what’s wrong with what’s being said

Reactions: 3
Who’s video was the comments on?

if what’s being said on here isn’t the truth surely she can go live and let us know what’s wrong with what’s being said
Happeabalance account, a few videos along as she pinned the same comments on about six videos and grace commented on the first eat with me video!

Nobody here said they were going to get George sacked, we were talking about the people in beths live saying that after the balloons drama 😂

What does she expect when she goes on live and begs for money and gifts. Her and happeebalance are moaning about their tattle threads