elizabethgracebradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s took the wish list down 😂
U seen her live now she got place to live.. she said she never applied for UC. But she said she had ages ago n thats what she was living off. Just full of tit. Going ikea yomorow yo buy stuff🙄🤫 how hell she going to pay for that. Dont add up at all. She keeps saying paypal in my bio

Reactions: 2
U seen her live now she got place to live.. she said she never applied for UC. But she said she had ages ago n thats what she was living off. Just full of tit. Going ikea yomorow yo buy stuff🙄🤫 how hell she going to pay for that. Dont add up at all. She keeps saying paypal in my bio
I’m in shock with that live! The wish list is back and the begging!! Her mods piss me off as well telling everyone to send her £1 because they deserve it. Why do they deserve it any more then normal people who buy their own tit! How many times did she mention that wish list and her PayPal

Reactions: 3
I’m in shock with that live! The wish list is back and the begging!! Her mods piss me off as well telling everyone to send her £1 because they deserve it. Why do they deserve it any more then normal people who buy their own tit! How many times did she mention that wish list and her PayPal
I know its bleeping shocking. Beg beg beg beth! You lazy cow. You talk utter bollocs beth.

Maybe claiming benefits?
I know her PayPal got blocked before she was thrown out. But I just don't underhand why it all needs to be in George's name, George said in a live she's scared of money going into her account being flagged as something dodgy so they must be making a fair amount begging

Reactions: 1
I reckon she gets a lot of money through gifts and PayPal. She said she paid for the deposit I reckon that’s all the gift money

Reactions: 3
I reckon she gets a lot of money through gifts and PayPal. She said she paid for the deposit I reckon that’s all the gift money
Bet you she has her acrilics on and night in hotel to. If you ever out her in her live she blocks or makes some cock n bull story. She not worked since christmas week. Begger to the max just like lot of other on here.

They came back on live it’s currently on puss whilst they show Georgia’s mum the things they got from IKEA I only heard her say they bought some bowls for £4 each.
I don’t think they’ve said where there going either people keep asking but she’s not replying to that question

Who? She doesn't have a boyfriend
I meant Georgia but she’s looking for manly every time she comes online 😂😂😂

• Haha
I heard Georgia's mum ask if Beths mum knows the plans for them moving and she said yeah but Iv asked her if I can have my new bank card sent to her house and she said no. She went wait I'm pausing the live

I heard Georgia's mum ask if Beths mum knows the plans for them moving and she said yeah but Iv asked her if I can have my new bank card sent to her house and she said no. She went wait I'm pausing the live
I feel beggy beth is upto no good as usual, wonder what her excuse will be why she ended the live.

Did u see the luve this morning of beth showing her true bossy colour. God kniws how george puts up with her. Sge ended life as few people in chat adked why she not got job and why was her paypal up in her bio😂😂😂 true colours of why your mum made rules in the house but u chose to go as u cant handle truth. Get a job beggy beth.

Did u see the luve this morning of beth showing her true bossy colour. God kniws how george puts up with her. Sge ended life as few people in chat adked why she not got job and why was her paypal up in her bio😂😂😂 true colours of why your mum made rules in the house but u chose to go as u cant handle truth. Get a job beggy beth.
I don’t think they’re gonna last long living together. She said in the live yesterday they had a massive argument that day and even though her gf is as annoying as she is I think she’s gonna feel the strain of being the sole provider. Beth could have been applying for jobs from a very long time ago! She’s just finished at Tesco and I’m sure there will be supermarkets looking for staff constantly!

The boyfriends even shaved it’s her for tonight😂
Here sge goes again making out she smashed some plates load bollocks. They were out last night for a meal and says she got no money. Her dad n mum dont know she begs as she is very secretive. Its all a act. And her gullable followers fall for it. Think ill ad paypal to my bio and a amazon wish list. (Joke) . She been at georges all werkend but she makes out she has yo be at her council abode.

I agree don’t see the relationship lasting long the way Beth speaks to Georgia some times is so rude I’ve heard her snap numerous times because she try’s to speak to her whilst she’s on live.
It’s Beth way or no way even though I don’t like Georgia because I think she loves the sympathy Beth gets from idiots online I do think she does more for Beth than Beth will ever do for her. I would never in my life stay with someone that was happily unemployed asking for handouts whilst I work my ass off

I agree don’t see the relationship lasting long the way Beth speaks to Georgia some times is so rude I’ve heard her snap numerous times because she try’s to speak to her whilst she’s on live.
It’s Beth way or no way even though I don’t like Georgia because I think she loves the sympathy Beth gets from idiots online I do think she does more for Beth than Beth will ever do for her. I would never in my life stay with someone that was happily unemployed

It’s Beth way or no way even though I don’t like Georgia because I think she loves the sympathy Beth gets from idiots online I do think she does more for Beth than Beth will ever do for her. I would never in my life stay with someone that was happily unemployed asking for handouts whilst I work my ass off

It’s Beth way or no way even though I don’t like Georgia because I think she loves the sympathy Beth gets from idiots online I do think she does more for Beth than Beth will ever do for her. I would never in my life stay with someone that was happily unemployed
I agree! Beth deffo is narc in the making. Poor george is hard working kid. Shame beth dont watch n learn. Geirge is off TT after the roudode in the hotel.

Did you see the live just omg every opertunity she got to be on TT she there. Soon as george comes back she cuts the live. Yet again another takeout. Just wish she would tell the truth to her gullable followers. They were out meal last night. Way that butch beth trears george is awfull

Here sge goes again making out she smashed some plates load bollocks. They were out last night for a meal and says she got no money. Her dad n mum dont know she begs as she is very secretive. Its all a act. And her gullable followers fall for it. Think ill ad paypal to my bio and a amazon wish list. (Joke) . She been at georges all werkend but she makes out she has yo be at her council abode.
Beths parents know. She's said several times that her mum has called her to say she saw the live or a friend told her about what Beth does on live. So her parents are 100% aware. Beth has been doing this since way back last year when she lived with her mum. I'm sure George's mum has checked their tiktoks as well considering she was talking to Beth on a live the other night.