Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
‘Let me educate you’. The cringe I have is unreal. She was pished with a black eye off Scott two weeks ago, now she wants to educate a doctor.
Aye a doctor that's spent 10yr learning his trade and she gets her education from Google and her drug induced psychotic boyfriend 🙈🙈

Reactions: 17

Geee

Chatty Member
Dr Michael getting the bbc involved. Scott and stutchy must feel really stupid. They could have just carried on selling their products without calling out doctors

• Haha
Reactions: 15

K__dogg

IMG_2429.jpg
so after claiming he didn’t affect their business, he’s now claiming Tony was starving. Wtf?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
She really thinks she done something with the mick the prick video 🙈🙈 let me educate you 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 absolutely mortified for her 🙊🤣🤣 Dr mick wae the big dick has pressed her buttons and I'm here for it! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12

EmmaMcL90

She thinks she’s such a wee ticket 🤣🤣🤣 the videos she posts scrunching up her dodgy nose, pure loving herself 🤦🏽‍♀️ it’s actually embarrassing! & the nutters commenting on her video supposedly educating Dr M, it worries me that there is such idiotic people in this fucking world!!!

Spanor511

VIP Member
She really thinks she done something with the mick the prick video 🙈🙈 let me educate you 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 absolutely mortified for her 🙊🤣🤣 Dr mick wae the big dick has pressed her buttons and I'm here for it! 👏
‘Let me educate you’. The cringe I have is unreal. She was pished with a black eye off Scott two weeks ago, now she wants to educate a doctor.

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Love the fact dr m bought their stuff and they had no clue canny wait till Dec to see what the lab says 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Stutchy claims single parent benefit and full high rate Pip for Tony. It’s her responsibility to ensure he is fed. Maybe social work should be informed about this. A child being left to starve.
Nae money to feed the wane but can go for sunbeds, lip filler, botox get her extensions fixed and buy the ingredients to put in their shite creams but their skint aye ok pair of clowns 😂
---
View attachment 2511831 so after claiming he didn’t affect their business, he’s now claiming Tony was starving. Wtf?!
They hastags come across as quite threatening tagging barl and saying read between the lines tut tut Scott

Last edited:

beebee789

VIP Member
She's everything that's wrong with society right now. Having access to the internet and google does not make you educated on a subject.

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
Maybe shes put it there to be close to the toilet so she stops pishing all over the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 11

beebee789

VIP Member
To be fair microdosing mushrooms has been approved for the treatment of mental health. There was nhs trials done on it and it’s had a lot of positive results. It’s really interesting like the ketamine treatment for depression. I don’t think her measurements are really exact and this is quite experimental to be using on her child
As interesting as that research is for adults with major depression, i don't think it's particularly relevant to a woman mixing potions in her kitchen for a 10 yr old boy with autism. No hate, i just don't think she should be encouraged.

beebee789

VIP Member
They love to use kids to tug on the heart-strings. If it's no her wean, it's the fake one they made up, pretended to miscarry and bought a 30p card for. If their bank accounts have been frozen, that's probably not Trading Standards, so what's that got to do with Dr Michael?

Much more likely to be the Social doing that.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Dr Michael getting the bbc involved. Scott and stutchy must feel really stupid. They could have just carried on selling their products without calling out doctors
“and the walls came tumbling down” 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Who does this daft boot think she is with the fake tan video calling Dr m names away and let your dug lick your arse ya dirty midden thats all your good for 🤣

• Haha
Selling prescription medication unlicensed? Well well well. That’s another report being sent to North Ayrshire Council and Police Scotland.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know how anyone could find him attractive. I couldn't even sit in his company. He's as annoying as thrush. But at least you can use cream for relief from that. Her as well. Imagine them being so arrogant as to even think about taking on a Doctor who's degree wasn't bought from the Internet.
I mean she met him at a house party, at that time he had no job (currently still jobless), no place of his own was living with his mum, no car but a knackered van or maybe that came after when he tried to build up a valet company. Another business he tried to sell for 20k no books, no regular work, no buyer.
I’d be embarrassed and disappointed if my daughter ended up with someone like that. If I was single, I’d rather be single for rest my life than have someone like that, some girls will stay with a guy just to say they have a bf and that’s sad.

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
So he wants a boxing match with the doc and he'll no train for it he'll just keep doing his weights aye ok Scott big man you got shot and done fuck all about it sit doon shitebag your a laughing stock, he thinks having a bit if muscle means he can box thats no how it works, big roo would probably dae better 😭😭 i would love to see the doc punch that big chin right aff 👊

• Haha

evie1975

VIP Member
It’s the selling tanning nasals when spouting shite about everything being poisons! 🤷🏽‍♀️

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
I seen comments about their face creams and whitening strips being from Ali express, when you search the brand on Ali they are on it,they have even used the pics from Ali express on their website 🤣

• Haha