Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
So he wants a boxing match with the doc and he'll no train for it he'll just keep doing his weights aye ok Scott big man you got shot and done fuck all about it sit doon shitebag your a laughing stock, he thinks having a bit if muscle means he can box thats no how it works, big roo would probably dae better 😭😭 i would love to see the doc punch that big chin right aff 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 10

evie1975

VIP Member
It’s the selling tanning nasals when spouting shite about everything being poisons! 🤷🏽‍♀️

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
I seen comments about their face creams and whitening strips being from Ali express, when you search the brand on Ali they are on it,they have even used the pics from Ali express on their website 🤣

• Haha
Handsome/Swoony/Perfect/Heroic (delete/keep as appropriate) Dr Michael is now impacting how she feeds her children. Grow up, stop pedalling shite and get a job like the rest of us. Absolutely no chance was she ever a teacher.

what’s worse is the cult army of conspiracy theorists in the comments enabling her 🙈

Reactions: 9

cctm

VIP Member
Anybody see their live this morning?? Basically said the dog hadn't been fed in 3 days!! 😡😡 he was at he beach n she was in the house and they were talking to each other on live n she said she was thinking of feeding the dog today n he says aye you need to he's not ate in 3 days n she said yes he has he ate the day before yesterday!!😱😡 she said he's got the shits n everytime he was eating something running straight out n she came down the other night to 5 piles of shit the kitchen so they haven't been feeding him until he's better!
So poor dog hadn't ate in at least 48hrs!! People were telling her to take him to the vet or feed him chicken n scrambled egg, she didn't seem interested 😡
Omfg! They are both disgusting isnt that when shes pishing all over the floor should she be deprived of water then?? I hope someone reports it fucking bogging cruel nasty fuckers

EmmaMcL90

I can’t believe that krank is telling that wee boy the only time he needs to see a doctor is if his arm is snapped! Is he for real?! Talk about brain washing 🤦🏽‍♀️ he should not be allowed around children!!!

gimm3more

VIP Member
Not the brightest bulbs are they and their defenders. “seek legal advice for defamation” - yes because I’m sure “a medical doctor is calling out my company for selling illegal products” would go down well in a court of law 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
You don't need any qualifications to become a Teaching Assistant either. I know this because my cousin is a total moron and that's what she does, when she's sober.

• Haha
I am amazed that they have any following at all. They’re barely literate. Now banging on about spirituality and reiki?!
They are absolute scammers. I hope dwp is watching them

KMH

View attachment 2511831 so after claiming he didn’t affect their business, he’s now claiming Tony was starving. Wtf?!
100% untrue if a bank had a vulnerable customer they would give access to the account and the bank wouldn’t close down an account for social media like tik tok there would more likely be other red flags..🚩 share the dirt Scott

Geee

Chatty Member
60k profit business and she can’t feed her son? I think they need money matters

• Haha