Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geee

Chatty Member
Are these muppets still kicking about ? Riddy the pair of them no wonder they moved away out Glasgow 😂
I think he’s basically saying they are at it and aren’t doing anything and she’s just trying hunt to pretend Scott has a “caseload”

Reactions: 2
Posted a video about hour ago with black hat on and their posters for business is in the living with the desk and chair. State of the wall wee holes all in it.
I get people work from home but I have never known someone to have their business posters up in their living walls, desk/chair fine that’s normal but the posters LOL.
House is a riot since they’ve moved in there.
What happened to the big move into Glasgow city centre by the Clyde? 🤣

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
I seen that I had to clean my screen then I realised it wasn’t my phone screen that was manky it’s her or the kitchen has a Smokey haze in it with her fags.
Lovely a wee bit of fag ash in the creams canny beat it I don't know what it is but she's just got that manky look about her 🤢

She’s not even measuring out exact ml and used same squirt thing for another bottle. If he is that bad or need help go to your doctor, ask the school, support unit for help, but forgot they don’t believe in doctors. Poor kid being made to take stuff and he’s not clue about it, surely that’s not legal giving your kid stuff without them known.
That's child abuse surely 😔

Reactions: 1