Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialK21

VIP Member
I can’t keep up with what they are banging on about. The pair of them have always been wee dodgy scammers but are trying to deflect it with spiritual healing and mental health bullshit. It’s one big MLM scheme. I think Stutchy has just gone and got herself stuck in another abusive relationship, just this one is mental abuse, she looks to be on the verge of a breakdown.
Stutchy is just as abusive to him aswell but , she’s a cheeky cow. It’s that full moon energy though 👀 absolute moon howlers the 2 a them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Scotty06

Chatty Member
I would never give a penny of my money to cunts off tik tok claiming to be helping people as it always mysteriously goes missing, look at big olly as well, scumbags

Spanor511

VIP Member
I would never give a penny of my money to cunts off tik tok claiming to be helping people as it always mysteriously goes missing, look at big olly as well, scumbags
Big Olly is the worst. No receipts for any charity event she’s done. After her big sleep out attention seeking stunt she tried to say the money wasn’t for the homeless after all, she had changed her mind. Then started greeting when that guy donated the money. That guy knew exactly what she was upto.

Are these bams still cutting aboot? I’ve had to block every single one of their pages, they were getting on my last fucking nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t win with brain power because he doesn’t have any, so has to try and fall back on muscle power. I hope the doctor leathers him. Big Quagmire looking cunt that he is

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s got absolutely no say in what he does. She’s just a doormat that fuels his ego.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Just the fact the poor wean being in the house more and listening to their pish about fake recoveries and fasting and vitamins to cure everything is a concern. At least at school he gets a break from that chaotic house.

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
He said she’s in a mood coz she’s “on her dabs” who even says that?! He talks like a fucking 15 year old boy!
Looked a bit stressed earlier on hes feeling the pressure nobody's buying their shite anymore also saying the tax man isn't getting a penny off him he can come to his door if he wants his money hes fuckin delusional needs to stay off whatever he's taking 🤯

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
So have they stole Go Fund Me Money?
By the sounds of it aye and trying to put the blame on this guy.

I caught his live the other day scrolling through (didn't know what it was in relation to at the time). He was saying he had walked away from whatever it was, gave them log ins which they'd then accessed the account with. This was supposedly ages ago. Now the dosh is missing, they're trying to pin it on this boy asking him to provide log in details etc Pretending they never had them in the first place.

Scummy cunts.

He really has a bee in his bonnet about this DR. Of course your not going to have many Dr on social media be of their job. I know a DR through a work friend of mine their other half and even she uses her median name and not her married surname so that the patients like Davis can’t find her on social media lol. Dr M went to Australia yes but it wasn’t because of nhs he said before it was for experience and better pay. Which I don’t blame him if you can make money there and UK then why not do it? Not many people get great opportunities like that.
Talking like that in front of the wee boy is shocking what if he wanted to better himself and become one? When he is older he isn’t going to go near a DR because of all this nonsense they’re filling his head with.
Their business can’t be that great how many shops have took their stuff and then later no longer sold it? No ingredients and constantly have discounts going on 🫣😂
He really should stop using the miscarriage and him not being properly prepared for debate.
That debate he really thought he could come in and spout all his crap which don’t work out for him.
1-0 DR get over it Davis.

I think she probably left school did a nursery assistant job for few years then had her son and never worked again.
She said before she was stopping business and just Scott was doing it, it wasn’t for her she was enjoying it, then she started selling again, they fell out he said it was his business she said it was hers, then he they got back together after 18 hours then said it was her business she could make 60k from, then their doing video saying they couldn’t feed Tony but then he also said his bank account have been froze even though there is 1000s in them. It’s actually embarrassing for them they can’t keep up with their own lies.
Scott Davis has never had a job not even for a week, I’ve no idea how they’ve made it through life with no income. Sorry he did have a job he was supposed to deal for someone but ended up he couldn’t do that took the gear for himself 10k worth couldn’t pay back and that’s how he was shot. He’s so simple he couldn’t even do the simplest of jobs.

Anyone remember just after the pandemic Ally started working up Sainsbury’s depo Langland in EK after work every day he would go live to talk about his shifts… that’s also lasted about a month.
I remember once my income dropped (in hospital with pneumonia) and job centre tried to hawl me before I had chance to sort sick line, baffles me how this lot are always at job centre. How do they get away with it
---
Dr michael is going to put them in December apparently
Just know David will claim the lab results is made up or fake in some way. I’m here for it I actually can’t wait to see what will be in the product ingredients.

Last edited:

Muchbee

VIP Member
Not the brightest bulbs are they and their defenders. “seek legal advice for defamation” - yes because I’m sure “a medical doctor is calling out my company for selling illegal products” would go down well in a court of law 😂😂
Definition of character 😆 it sure is

• Haha
I was hoping there would be a 2nd thread on these two bams after I saw Dr Michael saying he is getting their products tested in December and I am here for it 🎉🎉🎉

Spanor511

VIP Member
I seen comments about their face creams and whitening strips being from Ali express, when you search the brand on Ali they are on it,they have even used the pics from Ali express on their website 🤣
Hope this finds its way to Doctor Michaels inbox.

• Haha