Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Punting creams (2 for a 10r) claiming Stutchy used them on his face last night & cleared the spots on his forehead up…still looks very spotty to me 🤭

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Punting creams (2 for a 10r) claiming Stutchy used them on his face last night & cleared the spots on his forehead up…still looks very spotty to me 🤭
Seen her prepping the dinner on live earlier, never done before or shown this then shown us they don’t eat take away a 365 days.
Why can’t the man apply his own cream to his face? Then she’s clearing up his dishes from lunch because he’s too busy on a live chatting to someone giving his life story.

Reactions: 3
Seen her prepping the dinner on live earlier, never done before or shown this then shown us they don’t eat take away a 365 days.
Why can’t the man apply his own cream to his face? Then she’s clearing up his dishes from lunch because he’s too busy on a live chatting to someone giving his life story.
She is in the backgeound of the live making the pasta with a face like a skelped arse. She is like his mother, imagine putting up with his shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is in the backgeound of the live making the pasta with a face like a skelped arse. She is like his mother, imagine putting up with his shite.
She’s back at the cooking while he matters away on a live, she looks so miserable and serious in the back ground lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t watch them He riles me so much and when she does they stupid voices I want to throw my phone 🤣🤣🤣 they just look manky

• Heart
  • Haha
I just can’t watch them He riles me so much and when she does they stupid voices I want to throw my phone 🤣🤣🤣 they just look manky
There’s a video about comparing her to Paul Breach and his voices. Tony must be proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I seen comments about their face creams and whitening strips being from Ali express, when you search the brand on Ali they are on it,they have even used the pics from Ali express on their website 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I seen comments about their face creams and whitening strips being from Ali express, when you search the brand on Ali they are on it,they have even used the pics from Ali express on their website 🤣
Hope this finds its way to Doctor Michaels inbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said other night to wee boy that’s because your half Italian having the name Tony doesn’t make you Italian, I could be wrong but I doubt the kids dad is Italian or even half Italian or even three quarters.
The daft voices she does just makes her look stupid and I cringe at it.
I swear this month is dragging in wish it was December so Dr could out these muppets.

He said she’s in a mood coz she’s “on her dabs” who even says that?! He talks like a bleeping 15 year old boy!

He said she’s in a mood coz she’s “on her dabs” who even says that?! He talks like a bleeping 15 year old boy!
Looked a bit stressed earlier on hes feeling the pressure nobody's buying their shite anymore also saying the tax man isn't getting a penny off him he can come to his door if he wants his money hes fuckin delusional needs to stay off whatever he's taking 🤯

Looked a bit stressed earlier on hes feeling the pressure nobody's buying their shite anymore also saying the tax man isn't getting a penny off him he can come to his door if he wants his money hes fuckin delusional needs to stay off whatever he's taking 🤯
Has he missed the jail that much he wants to go back?

Reactions: 7
Has he missed the jail that much he wants to go back?
He said that then realised about his wee lie he told about his bank account getting closed and loosing the money (bullshit) and then said hes been payed this year anyway hes such a dick she needs to keep him off live hes a liability 😂 i love it he just keeps digging bigger holes for himself 😂

• Haha
She’s got absolutely no say in what he does. She’s just a doormat that fuels his ego.

Back on live and bitting to the comments already he canny help himself for someone thats supposedly so grounded hes a very angry wee man 😂 scott away and hug a tree preferably one in the middle of the rain forest 👍

• Haha
Said big glaikit tangerine is live calling someone a greedy bastard and that they want it in the front bum and the back bum. Wtaf is this perma cresoted moon boot actually on? He's past the point of no return he's needing a cuddle me jacket and a ball gag to stop him spouting shite 24/7

Attachments

He’s gonna die from cancer before long. He’s hitting the sunbeds like Lez is hitting the Lenor Unstoppables and he’s the exact type of bleep that will try and “cure” himself with marjoram. Hell mend him.

• Haha