Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since that video from Dr was done have they even been live? 🤣 I only seen a video them in what looks like a hotel room

Reactions: 4
Dr Michael getting the bbc involved. Scott and stutchy must feel really stupid. They could have just carried on selling their products without calling out doctors

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dr Michael getting the bbc involved. Scott and stutchy must feel really stupid. They could have just carried on selling their products without calling out doctors
“and the walls came tumbling down” 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
its that bloody equinox energy!! Oh and the ego bigger than his chin and her beak

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Things you absolutely love to hear. At least they have all big Roos benefits to live off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen a comment on their post someone said Scott was threatening people on a live, anyone got screen recordings

Reactions: 3
Anybody see their live this morning?? Basically said the dog hadn't been fed in 3 days!! 😡😡 he was at he beach n she was in the house and they were talking to each other on live n she said she was thinking of feeding the dog today n he says aye you need to he's not ate in 3 days n she said yes he has he ate the day before yesterday!!😱😡 she said he's got the shits n everytime he was eating something running straight out n she came down the other night to 5 piles of tit the kitchen so they haven't been feeding him until he's better!
So poor dog hadn't ate in at least 48hrs!! People were telling her to take him to the vet or feed him chicken n scrambled egg, she didn't seem interested 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Anybody see their live this morning?? Basically said the dog hadn't been fed in 3 days!! 😡😡 he was at he beach n she was in the house and they were talking to each other on live n she said she was thinking of feeding the dog today n he says aye you need to he's not ate in 3 days n she said yes he has he ate the day before yesterday!!😱😡 she said he's got the shits n everytime he was eating something running straight out n she came down the other night to 5 piles of tit the kitchen so they haven't been feeding him until he's better!
So poor dog hadn't ate in at least 48hrs!! People were telling her to take him to the vet or feed him chicken n scrambled egg, she didn't seem interested 😡
These 2 haven’t a clue. Poor dog! Hope someone phoned the sspca on them!

Reactions: 5
Omfg! They are both disgusting isnt that when shes pishing all over the floor should she be deprived of water then?? I hope someone reports it bleeping bogging cruel nasty fuckers

Reactions: 9
Omfg! They are both disgusting isnt that when shes pishing all over the floor should she be deprived of water then?? I hope someone reports it bleeping bogging cruel nasty fuckers
Exactly. Bet Professor Stutchy's shat the floor more times than the dog has. Should deprive her of food and water for a week, see how she and her cold sore likes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That house must be stinking with her pishing everywhere and the poor dog who doesn’t know any better shiting everywhere. Her spreading the herpes. I feel sorry for their landlord. That place will need fumigated.

Reactions: 6
That house must be stinking with her pishing everywhere and the poor dog who doesn’t know any better shiting everywhere. Her spreading the herpes. I feel sorry for their landlord. That place will need fumigated.
Knocked down & built again more like after these clatty bastards living in it 🤢

Reactions: 4
I honestly haven't stopped thinking about the dog all day you can't with hold food from a dog all that length of time 😢 should have him straight to a vet if it keeps happening!

Dog either isn’t well or should just try him with some rice or dry food. What happened to them giving him a raw meat diet? Take it they realised how much that costs because I seen before their bag on the pedigree wet food.
Not shown or even trying jinx myself but I’m fortunate enough my dog is 11 now and I’ve never had to deal with any runny shits lol. Should just leave some dry food out even if dog picks at it least it’s still eating.

Probably can’t afford the vet but that would mean putting a collar and lead on the dog and they don’t own either.
Does that place still run its like a vets but for people on less income and you make a donation instead? There on in Glasgow I can’t remember the name of it.
---
I don’t think the dog gets properly walked either only when their doing a video for the TT because it always seems the be getting papped out the back.