Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really is a clat bag, talking with full mouth. No one teach him don’t talk with mouth full?
That hair has definitely been bleached it’s more blonde faded yellow at top.
500 people like their video If they go buy products that money go towards retreats and abroad, I thought they weee already doing that? Or has stutchy over spent on DH Gate, fags and shein with last lot of cash they made? 🤡
---
Grey underneath blonde on top 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know how anyone could find him attractive. I couldn't even sit in his company. He's as annoying as thrush. But at least you can use cream for relief from that. Her as well. Imagine them being so arrogant as to even think about taking on a Doctor who's degree wasn't bought from the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know how anyone could find him attractive. I couldn't even sit in his company. He's as annoying as thrush. But at least you can use cream for relief from that. Her as well. Imagine them being so arrogant as to even think about taking on a Doctor who's degree wasn't bought from the Internet.
I mean she met him at a house party, at that time he had no job (currently still jobless), no place of his own was living with his mum, no car but a knackered van or maybe that came after when he tried to build up a valet company. Another business he tried to sell for 20k no books, no regular work, no buyer.
I’d be embarrassed and disappointed if my daughter ended up with someone like that. If I was single, I’d rather be single for rest my life than have someone like that, some girls will stay with a guy just to say they have a bf and that’s sad.

Reactions: 10
I mean she met him at a house party, at that time he had no job (currently still jobless), no place of his own was living with his mum, no car but a knackered van or maybe that came after when he tried to build up a valet company. Another business he tried to sell for 20k no books, no regular work, no buyer.
I’d be embarrassed and disappointed if my daughter ended up with someone like that. If I was single, I’d rather be single for rest my life than have someone like that, some girls will stay with a guy just to say they have a bf and that’s sad.
He would be the very last person I'd let near my kids. Especially an ASN kid. Just his drug use and mad stories. I just feel he's bad news. And lifting his hands to women is a 🚩🚩. She should've packed her kid and dog up and left his twisted arse

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine taking that home to your child. But Big Roo obviously has no morals. She would shag anything and play houses.

Reactions: 6
It's no like Stutchy is much of a catch herself. Her cold sore has more going for it than she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really is a clat bag, talking with full mouth. No one teach him don’t talk with mouth full?
That hair has definitely been bleached it’s more blonde faded yellow at top.
500 people like their video If they go buy products that money go towards retreats and abroad, I thought they weee already doing that? Or has stutchy over spent on DH Gate, fags and shein with last lot of cash they made? 🤡
---
Grey underneath blonde on top 😂😂
Hes one ugly guy hes nae personality he just gives me the ick and big roo thinks she's won the lottery with him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who they actually trying to fool? Well apart from idiots that’s buying their products but no money, starving kid, bank account shut down but yet they went to Amsterdam for the day? Well apparently for a weekend but the good old excuse of ‘phone broke’.
Lies all time your bank account is clearly fine. Treating themselves to a wee retreat with the money from the products 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve travelled many times, but I’ve always had a bag for phone, iPad, purse, money etc how she went to Amsterdam without even a handbag for plane? That’s how I think they went for the day. Would be impossible for me to step on the plane without a carry on or handbag lol. Even everyday life I need a bag lol.

Reactions: 2
This them made another “office” looks like a hall window beside her so the the top of stairs?
I watched other night about him trying encourage her to do OF… only about 5 years too late.
I heard him say to the wee boy 11 at night do you like what I did with the room? It can’t be another room because it’s only a 2 bedroom their in.
Get off live and get your son to bed for school, take it their not moving to the penthouse now 😂
---
Just watching there am not 100% who was driving but that Gordon their mate smashed their car VW Scirocco into a jeep? And bonnet went right under and wrecked all the bonnet but she said it’s fine it’s fine it’s still drivable. The wee boy was saying this on the live coming in with his… take away pizza thought they didn’t eat poison like that? Was vegan plant based natural foods lol.
Also sounded like the wee boy was walking upstairs so think desk and that is in their hall lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ah the headquarters. The nerve centre of their global tanning nasals empire. The tap o the stairs. Whit a pair of fuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe shes put it there to be close to the toilet so she stops pishing all over the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 11