Elite Tanning #2 Dr Michael made Brother Scott Roar, he’s almost as angry as Stutchys big cold sore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Handsome/Swoony/Perfect/Heroic (delete/keep as appropriate) Dr Michael is now impacting how she feeds her children. Grow up, stop pedalling shite and get a job like the rest of us. Absolutely no chance was she ever a teacher.

what’s worse is the cult army of conspiracy theorists in the comments enabling her 🙈

Reactions: 9
60k profit business and she can’t feed her son? I think they need money matters

• Haha
She's cringy as duck 🙈🙈 really thinks she done something with that reply to Dr Michael 🙈 I don't think iv ever been more mortified for somebody in my life 🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure she worked in a nursery was never a teacher 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Defo worked in a nursery! Ages ago they came on doing a big announcement saying she was “leaving the business” as it was causing arguments between them and it was “Scott’s baby” and she couldn’t be arsed with it so she had interviews lined up to work in a nursery again. Don’t know what happened to that but it all went quiet and she was back on selling SHEELAJEY n skinny drops in her manky kitchen before long

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Defo worked in a nursery! Ages ago they came on doing a big announcement saying she was “leaving the business” as it was causing arguments between them and it was “Scott’s baby” and she couldn’t be arsed with it so she had interviews lined up to work in a nursery again. Don’t know what happened to that but it all went quiet and she was back on selling SHEELAJEY n skinny drops in her manky kitchen before long
I really want to know what qualifications she’s got to work in a nursery cause I can’t see her getting through a HNC cause it’s a tit ton of work. I’d die if she walked into my work as a new start

Reactions: 7
I really want to know what qualifications she’s got to work in a nursery cause I can’t see her getting through a HNC cause it’s a tit ton of work. I’d die if she walked into my work as a new start
Private nurseries don’t need any qualifications. They just need to agree to work towards an svq I think. That’s why loads of school leavers do it, that’s probably what she’s done.

Reactions: 8
Was she always an absolute bleep or was she normal? Does anyone know her?

Reactions: 2
You don't need any qualifications to become a Teaching Assistant either. I know this because my cousin is a total moron and that's what she does, when she's sober.

• Haha
I think she probably left school did a nursery assistant job for few years then had her son and never worked again.
She said before she was stopping business and just Scott was doing it, it wasn’t for her she was enjoying it, then she started selling again, they fell out he said it was his business she said it was hers, then he they got back together after 18 hours then said it was her business she could make 60k from, then their doing video saying they couldn’t feed Tony but then he also said his bank account have been froze even though there is 1000s in them. It’s actually embarrassing for them they can’t keep up with their own lies.
Scott Davis has never had a job not even for a week, I’ve no idea how they’ve made it through life with no income. Sorry he did have a job he was supposed to deal for someone but ended up he couldn’t do that took the gear for himself 10k worth couldn’t pay back and that’s how he was shot. He’s so simple he couldn’t even do the simplest of jobs.

Anyone remember just after the pandemic Ally started working up Sainsbury’s depo Langland in EK after work every day he would go live to talk about his shifts… that’s also lasted about a month.
I remember once my income dropped (in hospital with pneumonia) and job centre tried to hawl me before I had chance to sort sick line, baffles me how this lot are always at job centre. How do they get away with it
---
Dr michael is going to put them in December apparently
Just know David will claim the lab results is made up or fake in some way. I’m here for it I actually can’t wait to see what will be in the product ingredients.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Love the fact dr m bought their stuff and they had no clue canny wait till Dec to see what the lab says 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12