Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@svdwoodsen - I agree! I would have preferred a "what i eat in a day" compared to the new video. Dip nails are nothing new and many people have done tutorials/reviews before. But even the last "what i eat in a day" was terribly disappointing as it was about half an hour long and most of it was spent showing how she made bread... Some of her older ones (the ones during the Joe era, at least), were genuinely interesting though.
And sadly even though you're 100% right about how Elle is nothing outstanding in a large metropolitan area, I think Elle thinks otherwise based on her behavior. I remember back on GG people mentioned how there was one video where she complained and got so annoyed that her Uber driver was late delivering her food because HE GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT.

I think she's going to have a really hard time maintaining a serious relationship if she continues lying abut her life. As @Heretosnoop has said, Elle is actively on dating apps and telling men that she is a lawyer, jewelry designer, etc and that she moved for a change of scenery (aka tries to avoid telling about her past and the broken engagement). She's not a practicing lawyer and never really was, she just restrings together pearls and can't really be called a jewelry designer, etc. If men find out later about all of this + about the broken engagement, they are likely to bolt. It's not the fact that these things are what they are, it's the fact that she LIED about them. Relationships are built on trust.

Edit: And if I found out that someone I was dating tried to scam people during a pandemic where legit local business owners were struggling to feed their family and she did it just because she was greedy, I would be very wary too. If someone did that and lied a lot, I would be worried that that person would lie to me and do something unscrupulous behind my back as well. I think that's why Dean blocked her and cut her out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's clearly stuck in 2012 youtube and "tutorial" is one of her buzzwords. Btw have you ever seen these videos:

Somehow I missed them...can I just say MY GOD HER FACE :oops: It's like looking at a completely different person, especially in the mouth/chin area!

Reactions: 2
She's clearly stuck in 2012 youtube and "tutorial" is one of her buzzwords. Btw have you ever seen these videos:

Somehow I missed them!
It def looks like someone is filming her here, so did her mom go to HK with her as well? So bizarre

Reactions: 3
@Interlude89 You've hit the nail on the head with your comment! The weird thing about Elle is that she lies about so many random things that don't really matter. I don't know many men, especially accomplished/wealthy ones (presumably the type Elle tries to go for, although Dickles seems to prove otherwise :ROFLMAO:), who care that much about how much of a "girl boss" their girlfriend is and whether she's working a high stress job or owns her own business. Like you said, honesty and trust goes a long way in long term relationships and I honestly don't understand why Elle doesn't seem to get that. I bet her dates don't care of she owns a jewelry design business or not but knowing she resells cheap Alibaba craft pearls (nothing wrong with those either, but not when you try to pretend they're something they're not!) at an exorbitant markup and trying to take advantage of a pandemic will definitely set off the red flags. This girl literally digs her own holes.

Also that bread was so gross looking, I couldn't even finish watching the video. And SHAME ON HER for being so inconsiderate towards the Uber driver! It's always a super bad sign when someone is unkind to people in the service industry.

@Drasticactions I think I see/hear Ginette in the background? Not sure though since I just skimmed through it.

Ginette seems so sweet and unpretentious, and not to mention she was able to spoil her daughter and give her a pretty nice lifestyle even without her father being in the picture. I don't know why Elle doesn't take a leaf out of her mother's book. If Elle had her mother's humbleness and was the "girl boss" she pretended she was, I bet she'd be happily married right now to a guy like Joe or Chris and living her dream life.

Reactions: 4
I think she's too deep in her lies and twisted world to ever admit anything or start a relationship off with honesty and trust. She lies to keep up an appearance and puts in a lot of effort to delete comments and ignore things that even remotely question anything about her and when she does address things she talks in half truths in order to spin her narrative. It's sad but she made her own bed and wants to live in a fantasy land where she's perfect and has everything going for her and is merely a victim of bullies and the 2008 recession lol

I am one of the stupid people who bought her pearls. They’re very cheap looking. Pearls have no luster at all and so many fish bites. For that quality, she shouldn’t be pricing it more than 10usd! I gave the pearls ways and vowed never again to purchase anything from any youtubers. I used to watch her but after that pearl purchase I seriously doubt anything that comes out of Elle’s mouth. I also cannot stand her voice. What is with the phlegm??? She should get herself checked. Her “phlegmy” voice from years ago hasn’t changed and she talks like there’s a question mark after each of her sentences.

Reactions: 1
@Maiiam I think she has a bit of a lisp? It was really bad at one point in time but seems to have gotten better (maybe post jaw-surgery :LOL: ). I don't think any of us could've guessed that her pearls would be so low quality -she wasn't nearly as crazy/scammy when she first launched the business.

Also do any of you ladies have a theory on the weird pronunciations? I think she literally had a Sephora haul recently where she pronounced palette in two or three different ways within the span of one video. :unsure:

Not a French speaker here so I can't comment on that part but I grew up in Canada and we definitely don't pronounce it "Paul-lette" and we don't have multiple pronunciations for most words either. I do get the vibe that she's trying to sound "posh" sometimes tho, especially more "British" with her made-up accent. :sneaky:

Last edited:
I am one of the stupid people who bought her pearls. They’re very cheap looking. Pearls have no luster at all and so many fish bites. For that quality, she shouldn’t be pricing it more than 10usd! I gave the pearls ways and vowed never again to purchase anything from any youtubers. I used to watch her but after that pearl purchase I seriously doubt anything that comes out of Elle’s mouth. I also cannot stand her voice. What is with the phlegm??? She should get herself checked. Her “phlegmy” voice from years ago hasn’t changed and she talks like there’s a question mark after each of her sentences.
May I ask which type/“collection” pearls you bought? Just curious, no worries if you don’t feel like disclosing or replying. Thanks for the feedback on the purchase, I used to enjoy buying jewelry in my early 20s and I developed an eye for it. I still enjoy talking about it but I rarely buy now bc I have very expensive taste 😆

It def looks like someone is filming her here, so did her mom go to HK with her as well? So bizarre
Yes she did. She mentioned it in a video years ago I think.

@Maiiam I think she has a bit of a lisp? It was really bad at one point in time but seems to have gotten better (maybe post jaw-surgery :LOL: ). I don't think any of us could've guessed that her pearls would be so low quality -she wasn't nearly as crazy/scammy when she first launched the business.

Also do any of you ladies have a theory on the weird pronunciations? I think she literally had a Sephora haul recently where she pronounced palette in two or three different ways within the span of one video. :unsure:

Not a French speaker here so I can't comment on that part but I grew up in Canada and we definitely don't pronounce it "Paul-lette" and we don't have multiple pronunciations for most words either. I do get the vibe that she's trying to sound "posh" sometimes tho, especially more "British" with her made-up accent. :sneaky:
I do remember that. Maybe she was dating Dean at that time and mimicking his accent, since we know she has no sense of herself without a man, nor any connection to reality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Elle is really out here on her ~cooking blog~ pretending like she invented broccoli rabe. "If you’ve never had it, you’re not alone as I’ve introduced it to many friends over the years. [...] Since it’s so underrated, you’ll be very likely to see it in grocery stores and online even when many other staples are sold out."

witch, Alison Roman has been causing broccoli rabe shortages with her recipes for like, years at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
PLEASEEEEE.

We Italians BEEN knew about broccoli rabe lol. But wait, isn't Elle like 1% "Italian"? So of course she would be an expert. /eyeroll

It's amazing how Elle can manage to make something as innocent as a favorite vegetable so detestable :LOL:

This long-term unemployed bish has never been busy a day in her life. Smelle, running around Nordstrom and getting fillers for your already bulbous face does not qualify as work irl.

And consider not giving ‘people you love a bite of your food’, maybe that’s part of what sends them running for the hills. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
May I ask which type/“collection” pearls you bought? Just curious, no worries if you don’t feel like disclosing or replying. Thanks for the feedback on the purchase, I used to enjoy buying jewelry in my early 20s and I developed an eye for it. I still enjoy talking about it but I rarely buy now bc I have very expensive taste 😆
I bought the dove gray earrings and convertible necklace. It’s just plain ugly. I’m from Southeast Asia and I can say that the freshwater pearls I get from bazaars are way more nicer than the pearls she sells. I’m not sure if she photographs a different quality of pearl in her website or it’s heavily edited.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This long-term unemployed bish has never been busy a day in her life. Smelle, running around Nordstrom and getting fillers for your already bulbous face does not qualify as work irl.

And consider not giving ‘people you love a bite of your food’, maybe that’s part of what sends them running for the hills. 🤣

I wonder if she's getting into food blogging because her videos keep getting abysmal views...plus she can now tell men that she's a "lawyer, jewlery designer/business owner, youtuber, and food blogger." Girlfriend reallllly wants to get wifed up ASAP :sneaky:

• Haha
I bought the dove gray earrings and convertible necklace. It’s just plain ugly. I’m from Southeast Asia and I can say that the freshwater pearls I get from bazaars are way more nicer than the pearls she sells. I’m not sure if she photographs a different quality of pearl in her website or it’s heavily edited.
I was on her site a few days ago looking at her new line and I had wondered too if she uses better quality materials for her own stuff and then makes customer jewelry with Alibaba tit. I think it's a very good possibility.

I wonder if she's getting into food blogging because her videos keep getting abysmal views...plus she can now tell men that she's a "lawyer, jewlery designer/business owner, youtuber, and food blogger." Girlfriend reallllly wants to get wifed up ASAP :sneaky:
Right! And good luck to her with that considering she couldn't even get Rick to seal the deal even with a rushed courtship and engagement. 🙃

Her writing sounds like Rick wrote it. I tried watching another one of his corona chronicles and I about fell asleep waffling on about his cast iron pan and how we are all being forged through pressure and heat right now :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Now I know to make elle's bistro my bedtime reading will be out in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.