Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetThemEatLipstick

Once this forum pointed out her unfavorable use of the sound “gud,” I cannot unhear it now and it’s nails on a chalkboard.
Rosetta Stone

EVERYONE / ELLE FLORENCE
Good / Guhhhd
Cook / Cock
Book / Buck
Cushion / Kuhhhshin
Neiman Marcus / Nighmin Marcus
Rose / Hose
Palette / Paulette
Louis Vuitton / L’WEEEEE WeeTAH
Christmas / Guhhhh-rith-muth
Statement / Question
Rouge Pur Couture / Hoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
Champagne / Bubbliiiieee???
Christmas tree / Winston

Please feel free to contribute!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Heretosnoop

I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I hate her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Stubbssie

@Stubbssie thanks for the scoop! I would like to see this wacko irl, preferably on a date 🤣 did she talk at all about Joe or marriage plans? 😌 and her career as a lawyer? Since the women wanted to talk about being a lawyer, what did she say to them? 😋
Nope no questions about Joe or marriage. She was single at the time.

I went back and read what I wrote about the meetup so it was fresh in my mind.

"She admitted she's a homebody and not interested in going out or really traveling. She also said something along the lines of "I'm not a real lawyer anymore" but unfortunately I missed most of that. Shockingly a lot of the questions were about her education and career advice. There weren't really any people heavily into luxury there. Just the scarf lady (Susie) who brought her college-aged daughter to get some advice."

"She didn't speak to me much, I moved out of the inner circle because a very shy girl showed up, and Elle did not notice her. There were also two women who ended up mostly speaking with MyDailySweet because there was no way to really get Elle's attention. This was also due to the inconsiderate attitudes of some of the more extroverted women at the meetup, but also Elle's inability to engage the group as a whole.

It was clear to me from this that she doesn't have the networking ability or extroversion to handle being the centre of a large group like that. She was not able to effectively spread her attention, rather she focused on one or two people.

She was kind, although I'm not sure how genuine she is. I think she was genuinely flattered to meet her fans. She kept remarking to MyDailySweet that it "makes it all real" to meet their followers in person.

When I spoke directly with Elle, I felt she was really speaking at me more than taking a genuine interest in my experience. I think she is quite an introverted person, and she is not the best conversationalist. Networking and working a room (or in this case a sidewalk) are skills, I just don't think she has those skills. She was fairly self-aware, commenting that she is a homebody and doesn't really go out. She prefers to stay home, cook, or maybe just go for a brunch.

She did speak briefly about her haters, saying it was all good until she reached about 50k on youtube, then haters started to appear. And she made some comment about no longer being a "real" lawyer. Somebody asked her about that but I couldn't really hear the conversation then.

Ah, as for her outfit: both were quite dressed up. MyDailySweet wore chanel pumps, a suit, a brooch, and quite a lot of makeup. Elle wore her halogen pants (Somebody actually asked her this) some velvet heels, the louhlouh bag, a silk top and of course, a scarf, despite the 28 degree weather.
;)
One woman also asked Elle to tie her own scarf for her, which was kind of cute. Then she almost had an orgasm about that.

All in all, I would say that the reason why we can't relate to Elle or her fans is simply that they are not our speed. This grown woman was delighted to have her aliexpress pashmina tied by a woman she views as the epitome of poise. These are people who are just looking for some escapism and leadership. Perhaps you and I and the others who trash Elle would simply be interested in a different kind of leader."

I'll also remark that any opportunity to steer the conversation away from careers and on to luxury was jumped upon right away. Elle stopped mid-sentence to talk to one girl about her Chanel bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LetThemEatLipstick

EVERYONEELLE FLORENCECONTRIBUTOR
Anything ending with a periodEnds with a question mark
BookBuck
Broccoli rabeBroccoli robb-ay@LuvYoutube
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
ChristmasGuhhhh-rith-muth
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
ClassicClawssic@Sheepsmeadow
CookCock
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
Eat?! MAH-JEH ?! MAH-JEH ?!
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
KhakiCocky@drewberry_moore
LeisureLEH-sure
Louis VuittonL’WEEEEE WeeTAH
MochaMah-kah@ChitterChatter94
Neiman MarcusNighman Marcus
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
Pants (dance, brands, etc.)Pounce (dounce, brownds)
PatentPaytent
PlaidPlayed@aol
QuickKoo-WECK
Raspberry (strawberry, blackberry, etc.)Razz-bree (straw-bree, black-bree, etc.)
Regularly (similarly, particularly, etc.)Regu-LAIR-UH-lee (simi-LAIR-UH-lee, particu-LAIR-UH-lee, etc.)
RoseHose
Rouge Pur CoutureHoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
SalmonSaLLL-mon@ChitterChatter94

I hope I didn't miss anyone's contributions. Thank you for them!

• Haha
  • Heart

Formermvp

It's my photo and I want to share it with whomever I feel comfortable with. I also don't want low-key Elle fans to see it. I've already messaged the people I've interacted with for years and years on GG so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also looks like Vera is back on GG since they can post here with their IP address. They honestly remind me of Stan from Eminem's song

Dear Elle, you still ain't responded to my post on Instagram or Youtube, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't answer fans.
Abrasive, as per usual. You can share w whomever you want but what’s the point of whipping a frenzy here, egging people to request you receipts, and then sharing w just a couple folks ‘cause “it’s my photo”. Seems like a cry for attention. I assume most ppl, like myself, were mostly curious about her intros, she has enough clown pics on insta to open a circus. Inelegantly done in the least and snooze fest all around.

Thanks to those who posted the receipts from Linked in, that’s how it’s done. 🙌

Interlude89

Cap.JPG

Thoughts on newest video:
-I suppose her channel has now turned into one mainly revolving around hauls and beauty, since she has no other content
-of course she needs another haul to satisfy her inner shopaholic
-the dresses are not flattering on her and are not very versatile in terms of wear-ability (aka you can only wear them on specific occasions).
-congrats on picking some of the worst prints from their dresses
-she looks awkward in those dresses and downright scary in some shots...please see photo above.

I caption it as "Hello, I am Eleanor...date me and see how I can be an amazing Stepford wife just for you, my sweet love...I will wait perfectly poised like this for you to come home to every night" said in her most robotic tone possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
70C7F056-C967-47CA-9539-445A0D7911C1.jpeg

remember when she treated herself (after being vacated from her and Joe’s apartment) with this nano 5 years too late and paired it with a fugly strap, then called the bag her handsome boyfriend? She can’t live a day without seeking male attention/companionship, daddy issues run deep with this one

• Haha
  • Wow

poshspice88

Hi Everyone! I’ve missed hanging out with you all on GG to discuss Eleonore Florence Lecocq, that’ll always be home and I’ll still continue to post over there but I wanted to come on here to say hello, although I’ve lurked but never posted until now.

I haven’t watched the last video because everything she puts up is more boring than the last. She has to be buying subscribers at this point because unless you’re a dyed in the wool Elle apologist and sycophant there is no way anyone would stay subbed to or watch her boring content that is nothing more than a means to get people to buy her crap Chinese sourced jewelry that she strings together and/or attaches some ugly gemstone or pearl to a cheap chain and earring findings that anyone with a 5th grade education could do while watching tv.

86BAAB6E-FA08-4C12-9EAC-1E0502373496.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Formermvp

Not sure why the secrecy around her pics from the dating app. If she reads here, she already knows someone grabbed them so what difference would posting them do? She must have hundreds viewing her dating profile anyhow, ppl are window shopping in these apps (nothing wrong about that).

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Nudes? Too bad the Olympics were canceled you could probably get a medal for that leap. The screenshots are confirmed to exist and they can't be shared. I was outed on GG in another unrelated thread because I PMed insider gossip to some users one of which then COPY AND PASTED the PMs word for word into the thread. My identity was leaked based on the vernacular only. Totally get why @Heretosnoop is paranoid about it.
I don't think @avocadoaficionado was trying to be offensive or make any major leaps of judgment, but maybe she was just slightly frustrated at how secretive the whole thing has become. But I think judging by the numerous comments that have been made by people who have received the screenshots and @Heretosnoop, it's clear that whatever was shared may be incriminating for the men who shared them and snoop by extension. Given that seems to be the case, I think we can all just agree that this whole thing was probably a bit of a misunderstanding and going forward, if anyone has receipts or screenshots that they would like to discuss, it may be best to just share it on the forums (if possible) and if they only want to share it with a select few, that's ok too and then there is no need to bring it up in the public domain to avoid situations like this.

• Heart
  • Haha

ccc123000

Chatty Member
Joe is practically a martyr for staying with her for so long. He was her longest relationship. Even Rickety Dick who is a certified weirdo could not stand to be with her more than - what? - 7 months?

I think Joe was pretty easygoing. He let her take over his apartment, relegating his stuff to one corner of the patio. She practically took over all the rooms. Some people said he could not even use the main bathroom (?). For the most part, he indulged her need to have him in the videos; had to endure countless tea time taste tests on camera, let her film him as he had to open her ridiculous gifts for Joemas. He was sweet with the funny ways he made the bed to make her laugh. Oh yeah, she had it good and messed up big time.

IIRC, people on GG were guessing that Joe even timed when he would leave her so she could have her mom in town, and even let her stay in the condo for a bit to gather her things and find a place of her own.

Reactions: 13

actuallawyer

I don’t know if this is applicable to the field of law, but I’m a mechanical engineer by education and license, however I currently work in finance, not at all in mechanical engineering anymore, not for years. BUT I still consider and call myself a mechanical engineer, and I still hold the state licensure.

I DON’T go around bragging about my “busy mech engineery lifestyle” (Elle: “busy, lawyerly lifestyle”) or claim to be employed as a mechanical engineer at my company (Elle: “I’m in-house counsel at a securities regulator”). But I do continue to call myself a mechanical engineer, as do all my colleagues who now work outside the ME field.

Does it not work that way in law?
I agree with your point, my dad is a ceramic engineer but mostly does sourcing now, when people ask it is is easier to say he is a ceramic engineer, same for other engineers I know who don't directly engineer anymore, being an engineer helps them with their job. But I think in elle's case a lawyer is a job title. In a case where you have to be licensed to work in that area I think calling yourself a lawyer when you don't have that job title is wrong. There are lots of healthcare jobs where pharmacists, nurses, physicians etc can work and aren't doing typical day work to what you expect, but in their job description it still requires you to be licensed to do that job. In those cases you are still a physician or nurse or pharmacist, bc your job requires that for you to keep your license do your job. With elle's job yeah it helps that she did law degrees but it isnt necessary and when you have a job where you have to pass the bar/board/licensure exam and you do a job that doesn't require that licensure that's when I think you can't really call yourself xyz.

I feel like it is a very fine line and maybe a bit pedantic but that's how I feel. If she was in house counsel that would apply to like the healthcare jobs I mentioned but she's not even in-house counsel.

Also if she couldn't make it with Rick, she won't make it with anyone, but that's just my opinion
I agree with this analysis and also the assertion that it is a bit pedantic, but it's still a commonly-held belief in the industry. I graduated law school and then had a few months before I could take the bar, and my mom would joke that I was a lawyer, but it was truly uncomfortable to refer to myself as that when I didn't yet have my license. And I wouldn't refer to myself as that when people asked. It was always "I'm in the process of licensure." Because the job requires the license, the idea is that a person who is qualified to "lawyer" is someone who has passed these certain milestones and has proven themself in this way. So when a person doesn't have the licensure or isn't doing the job that the licensure allows them to do, it's almost like "because you have the license which is supposed to mean you're qualified to do X, and then you choose to go and do Y, then how can you say you're X because you're choosing to do less than you're qualified to." I think because lawyers are required to have the license, we take the license seriously.

For me, being a lawyer is about more than the degree I have. It's a way of thinking and a way of life. Law school works because it tears down the way you think and completely restructures your brain to think "like a lawyer." And this may sound ridiculous, but it's true. On my first day of law school, we were all excited and my professor just punched the shit out of us and goes, "Once this is over, you will have the power to sentence someone to death. The power to bankrupt someone. The power to change people's lives completely for the better and for the worst. If you can't respect this power and also the responsibility that comes with it, then you need to leave now." That's stayed with me completely. I take this job seriously, and it's frustrating to me how Elle throws it around as a marketing tool to make herself look impressive.

That's my experience. I'm interested in varying opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Linners

I think it's her responsibility. Not only because she's an adult but also because she's had enough relationships at this point and part of having relationships is you see different things about yourself and reflect, make changes and grow. I can't imagine the guys she's dated throughout the years have just been silent and given her no feedback/expressed any concern over things in the relationship. I would think after having the same outcomes over and over, one would take a look at themselves and want to try and get to the bottom of what was going on (esp when they seemingly have everything going for them). She never gives herself anytime between one guy and the next before she's with the next "love of her life"(the only reason she doesn't have a bf right now is because of what's going on otherwise I fully believe she would already be in a relationship). She's even had many comments over the years point this out and she just deletes them lol.

*I'm not saying with the above that the demise of her relationships are solely her fault btw. We obviously don't know everything but it does seem like every guy she's been with throughout the years has dumped her.
If Elle's actions on her social media platforms are indicative of how she faces questions or constructive criticisms, this woman does not welcome feedback because she believes she is perfect. She will never admit to being imperfect nor being responsible for any of her failures in her life. The people that support her (aka her mom) has supported the 'I'm a victim' and 'I'm so unlucky' mentality of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

LuvYoutube

Fellow gossipers there’s a wiki tab on this site. Please let’s create a page for Elle with all the pertinent info including dating history, all the lies, weird pronunciations, plastic surgeries, and anything else you think is relevant. It will be a great way for people to get caught up if they haven’t watched her for a while. Also it will be a source of info for potential boyfriends, jewelry and scarf customers, and employers.

Reactions: 12