Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol we got an Elle cultist here pretending it’s about the due process. Yep, I’m sure she buys in alibaba and to be fair, it’s a perfect match for her esthetics and standards. Those ‘pearls’ and ‘heirloom jewelry’ remind me of the $10 strands of freshwater pearls and earrings they sell at ABC convenience stores in Hawaii. Once you experienced high quality jewelry is very easy to differentiate.

Reactions: 4
Lol we got an Elle cultist here pretending it’s about the due process. Yep, I’m sure she buys in alibaba and to be fair, it’s a perfect match for her esthetics and standards. Those ‘pearls’ and ‘heirloom jewelry’ remind me of the $10 strands of freshwater pearls and earrings they sell at ABC convenience stores in Hawaii. Once you experienced high quality jewelry is very easy to differentiate.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Vera reemerged

Reactions: 3
I must admit I have never purchased anything from her jewelry line,so I do not know the true quality.

(PS you guys are sooo much fun!)

Cant help it..its the silly prankster side of me...and yes..I was Robert! LOL
Wow you sure showed us!

Reactions: 3
I must admit I have never purchased anything from her jewelry line,so I do not know the true quality.

(PS you guys are sooo much fun!)

Cant help it..its the silly prankster side of me...and yes..I was Robert! LOL
well whomever you are you ain’t got the smarts. For your sake, hopefully you’re very beautiful lmao

Reactions: 4
So glad we've moved over here. GG was brutal and I could never get on it. Too bad elle's nutso fans followed here.
I wonder if she will announce how much she's donating to nurse's house from the 10% of sales.... it would give a glimpse into what her sales are.

I just can't fathom paying $400+USD for alibaba pearls strung together by that lunatic.

Reactions: 2
Elle is in MY city pretending she moved here from Vancouver and lying to locals how she's a lawyer and jewelry designer. K. Lying to the people of Seattle to get sales did me wrong. Lying to my friends how you're here for a change of scenery from Vancouver is wrong. So yes, she did me wrong

Lol she annoys the crap out of me, but I also follow and watch a lot of other YouTubers who annoy me, Elle isn't special I do this for a lot of others, Elle just has less people talking about her, on plenty of other threads I don't say much bc there is no need to bc everyone else has said it all.

If she was just a normal person going about her life whatever, but she purposefully lies to people to sell this image she wants portrayed about her self. I know people like that in real life and they are exhausting to be around and will lie and say anything and do anything to keep their own little constructed lie they tell themselves. These people are always victims and take no responsibility for what happens to them and can never see their own faults.

A normal person doing that can't cause as much damage but she's clearly trying to scam innocent people and that's when I think a person like Elle needs to be stop, the world isn't just for you to exploit and use and that's what she does.

"Formermvp" well I got the smarts to rattle you....ha ha ha! it was pretty entertaining!!!!!
I would argue that coming in and asking questions you know will get responses isn't really related to smarts. Plenty of dumb people and very young children know how to get a rise out of a person, has nothing to do with intelligence. I could go up to random people and tell them their mom is rude and their dog is ugly and it would make some people angry but that takes very little knowledge on my part to realize that might piss people off.

Reactions: 1
I have to say....I had no idea she was claiming to be a professor...but I am not angry about it...This is gonna be more entertaining watching her because she clearly is pretentious...but I truly dont hate the girl...cant you guys see she is suffering inside....by the way...you guys deserved to be messed with...you are cyber bullying..look it up.You guys have turned into a internet gang and are stalking her every move..YOU guys are a little sick and twisted.
Lmao Elle isn't capable of suffering otherwise she wouldn't be on Bumble 3 months after a broken engagement

Guys, the crazy got to manifest otherwise it wouldn’t be crazy. Elle’s zombies do not bother, we don’t even have to feed them but can annoy the tit out of. Every time we post they get pissed and can’t do anything about it. Lovely 😎

I wanna see her bumble profile 🧐

What I mean by suffering is that she clearly has a huge VOID in her soul....thats why she is always trying to fill that empty void with something.She also cant accept herself for who she truly is...she is a lost soul.
Maybe that's true and before I did think she needed help, I don't anymore. She only sees value in other people by what they can do for her, she uses her mom she uses her friends and boyfriends. Even her cats are just possessions to her. After having a fall out with one of my former best friends who acts just like Elle I realized people like this won't ever see their own faults and they don't care. Most people are redeemable in my eyes, Elle and people like her aren't.

If you are really interested in studying human nature the pop sci book the psychopath test by Jon ronson is a good read it is from a journalist perspective and not expert but interesting.

Also if you think coming here and "messing" with us is really upsetting me, I've got to break it to you, I don't mind. I hav e to deal with difficult and unreasonable people yelling at me at work, so I am happy to be able to argue back at you, since I'm not allowed to at work :)

Last edited:
What I mean by suffering is that she clearly has a huge VOID in her soul....thats why she is always trying to fill that empty void with something.
I agree with this. The non stop shopping and jumping from relationship to relationship because she can't be alone make me think the same although I'm not sure she's realized this in herself or ever will.

Are you the one who keeps making those redit post too? They seem fake and like someone who reads G G is making them.

Last edited:
But its her prerogative....and everything has already been said(I am referring to Gossip Guru.)People on that site are trying to play God and pretend they dont have any flaws or have never done anything wrong.

by the way Drastications....I dont think you realize that I am Vera Rose and I have been playing the gossip guru girls pretty hard the last couple of weeks...and have followed them over here....I have been a little bored....thought I would mess with some cyber bullies.
Not surprised by that at all, if you recall vera/robert/lisa I frequent that site as well I even have the same name there :)

Also I would say cyber bullies would be someone who goes on their page and says nasty things and dms her hate. I don't go on her page and say mean tit to her. I'm sure any comments I post here may annoy her bc it challenges her view points but to me cyber bullying is saying non constructive hateful things. I got blocked by her on YouTube for telling her I thought she might be using her electric tooth brush wrong and didn't want her to damage her gums as a result definitely wasn't meant to be mean at all.

You can think what you want but I haven't used homophobic slurs to describe people who don't agree with me

Reactions: 5
Caught up with her videos and saw her gel nail removal vlog...WHY IS SHE USING A SPOON TO TAKE OFF HER GEL MANICURE???

She can do what she wants with her own utensils that she puts in her own mouth but she mentioned in her videos about "entertaining guests" and the fact that the Airbnb is fully furnished. That spoon will be used by the next person staying at that place once she moves out or by her next "guest"🤮

How could you ever possibly know for sure that Elle gets her material from Alibaba.I have personaly purchased several pieces of jewelry from Alibaba and Ali-express and its mostly of extremely inferior quality....its like gumball machine quality.For the price point of her jewelry the quality must be good or else she would not be able to sell them as luxury pieces.She must be buying good quality materials.Trust me,Alibaba jewelry is utter trash.
Have to reply. I’ve purchased jewelry from Elle and it is absolutely crap quality. Not anything close to “heirloom” as she claims. None of the pearls are round and they all have brown imperfection spots. I felt so dumb for buying into Elle’s image she created.

@BeBeBLUE I thought you promised us last time that you would not come back or comment?
You're the cyber bully for using hateful, derogatory slurs. Instead of politely giving us your views, you throw slurs and spam us with nonsense.
ALSO, just wanted to edit this to say that you seem to be the one wearing a mask with some sort of insidious agenda...we are quite open and transparent. If something is misspoken, we point it out and correct it. You, however, pretend to be a variety of different people. You claim to be different people, claim to "not be a fan" when clearly you are, claimed to only ask questions here because you want to know the "truth" when clearly you've already formed an opinion, etc.
Also, if you're so against anything being said against precious Elle, why did you mess with her by posing as Robert?
You're insidious. At least I just comment here and never mess with her by leaving comments on her channel, social media, etc.

Like I said previously on GG, I didn't really care about her until after the Seattle scam incident. I personally have friends who are local business owners and they were hard hit by the pandemic. She needs to be called out for unethical behavior. It's not right for her to lie about her business and lie to men about her background.

Like drastications, I previously was a follower of Elle, and I also posted a question about her career because I was genuinely curious, and it was a very innocuous question about how she planned on continuing her career in the US. She deleted my question.

Last edited:
I am not an Elle fan...I just find her entertaining..Like I said before she is pretentious but does not mean I hate the girl..MUST I dislike her to be on a gossip site????
That's Robert.

Also Robert....
"Elle you are gorgeous"
"Elle will you marry me"
"Elle is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life"
"I love your smile"
"You look like a porcelain doll"
"A troll? I am in love with Elle"
"Are you ok my sweetheart"
"I live in California....I wish I could travel to Seattle"
"Elle do you want to escape to California with me...Im a very well paid accountant"

Hahaha @BeBeBLUE - I can tell you are trying to cover up by claiming you think it was for drag queens...I'm sure you didn't and if I recall, you didn't tell us to "repent for our sins". Instead, you threw out slurs and left it at that. You also said that if Elle did steal a woman's boyfriend, then the woman deserved it because of Elle's supposed "beauty". That's not a very Christian thing to say.
So you still haven't addressed my other two points:
1) You aren't a person of your word as you promised you wouldn't come back (though it can be fun to haggle with people like you, for a brief period, at least)
2) Why did you mess with her by posing as Robert? I at least never comment on any of her socials.

Btw if you really want to help her, why don't you tell Eleonore Elle that she has a VOID in her, that she's a lost soul, and that she needs to have Jesus in her life? Pretty sure you will get blocked, but hey, maybe worth a try.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.