Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait wait, do you legitimately believe it's the end of the world and that current events are ALL biblical? you've trolled enough to the point that I can't take anything you say seriously.

Either way, why don't you tell Elle about how she needs to find God as its the end days and report back to us? look, if you really cared about her, you would surely tell her this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ok you guys are confirming my suspicions...you are sadists...I bet you are one of the people who are leaving her messages saying she will never have children....and by the way I pity you because you will know very soon that Jesus is real and its clear you are not saved.....You are a very angry person..yikes...would not want to live no where near you....Elle watchout.
This is a gossip forum about people who share about their lives online. Our Faith in Jesus Christ, or lack of it, has nothing whatsoever to do with you.

"mindlessness" keep being mind less...you can disregard that message...and I can preach wherever I want to.

Night Night everyone....it was fun!!!!..I am glad I was able to entertain you but sadly I am throwing in the towel...I have studied you enough..I have taken notes..and glad I am not friends with any of you...PEACE OUT! (PS. I am deleting this account)
Ok loser, I was hoping you stick around and be our pet mascot but I understand if your mental institutions as rules against that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a moment...I was thinking Gossip Guru was a site for drag queens...because I was referring them to guru gossip girls and they did not like me referring them to girls....and so you know I dont hate homosexuals....I actually love them more then any of you because we true Christians tell them the truth that if you dont repent from your abominations aka do not practice cross dressing or homosexual acts then when you die your soul is going to burn in hell for all eternity...I dont wish that for anyone...if you have not noticed the New World Order is here and Jesus is coming veryyyyyy soon to put a stop to it.Sorry to break it to you guys..its literally the end of the world..everything that is going on is all Biblical. PS. if you dont like this message then I regret throwing pearls to swine and only someone who is truly seeking for the truth will hear it.
Totally mental.

Reactions: 3
Looks like @lisahaven AKA @verarose8 from Guru Gossiper is here on Tattle now!

@BeBeBLUE, you’re so transparent it’s embarrassing. But please, post to your brainwashed heart’s content. Drive this site up on SEO too! Elle can thank you for her hopeless job search as well.

Reactions: 2
Gosh I love how Vera/Lisa/Robert couldn't reply back to any of my questions/retorts, and instead just says "okay goodnight, I'm deleting the account". That's because this person had nothing of substance to reply back with and because Vera is a coward who is afraid to keep his/her comments up here....lest others know his/her true self and level of insanity.
It is disconcerting when someone poses as multiple people and acts in multiple different ways...very freaky.

No matter how many times Vera/Robert/Tiffany/Lisa comes crawling back, we're still going to talk tit about Eleanor. Do they seriously think they can stop us?

I think Vera is posing as Robert to profess her love for Eleanor because she thinks Eleanor will take it better coming from a man. Also, Jesus doesn't approve of Veras liking Eleanors so....

Can't wait for the next livestream to see what personality Vera puts on to try and get Eleanor to notice her 😂

• Haha
Gosh I love how Vera/Lisa/Robert couldn't reply back to any of my questions/retorts, and instead just says "okay goodnight, I'm deleting the account". That's because this person had nothing of substance to reply back with and because Vera is a coward who is afraid to keep his/her comments up here....lest others know his/her true self and level of insanity.
It is disconcerting when someone poses as multiple people and acts in multiple different ways...very freaky.
Not that I think the person has anything worthy to say back to you but I don't think you're comments were showing up last night when they were here, someone can correct me on this if they did see them, but I was also posting last night and noticed that my comments look posted but they weren't actually showing. I think because I have a new account maybe they have to be approved By a mod or something? But last night when I was reading the thread there were the same users responding and I just logged on and looked back and there are more responses that weren't showing for me before. I think they definitely would have responded to you otherwise because they're clearly bored and looking to spew nonsense and whenever they don't get the attention they want they delete their account and come back days later as a new troll :rolleyes:

I think that person is just bored trolling and don't even think they're a fan of Elle either. As soon as this thread opened they were posting here so they clearly are reading guru g consistently and also when they were trolling on guru g they were sitting on there making comments over and over for hours and responding to everything. Their comments about Elle are obscene and seem like a joke with the she's so beautiful and nothing of substance or about her character. Then they sit in her live stream trolling her as Robert saying things like "I'm a well paid accountant" lol clearly they think she's a joke too if they're just trying to bait her as a rich man. The slurs and religious talk is gross and not even remotely entertaining. The good thing about this site is that you can ignore users and then you won't see their post so when this teenage troll comes back in a couple of days with a new account, I'm just hitting the ignore but straight away.

Last edited:
Not that I think the person has anything worthy to say back to you but I don't think you're comments were showing up last night when they were here, someone can correct me on this if they did see them, but I was also posting last night and noticed that my comments look posted but they weren't actually showing. I think because I have a new account maybe they have to be approved By a mod or something? But last night when I was reading the thread there were the same users responding and I just logged on and looked back and there are more responses that weren't showing for me before.
Same for me. My initial comment was showing up when I was logged into my account but did not appear if I wasn't logged in. Guessing it maybe takes a day or so for comments to be approved when it's for a new user.

So Elle is celebrating Nurse's day because her grandma was a nurse and a business owner. I love how Elle spins it so tie this into her fundraising when someone buys her $400 deformed pearl necklaces.

So Elle is celebrating Nurse's day because her grandma was a nurse and a business owner. I love how Elle spins it so tie this into her fundraising when someone buys her $400 deformed pearl necklaces.
Whatever it takes right?

Long-term follower on the G G site, but was never able to log-in somehow. I can now post on Tattle Life so I can finally contribute! Some time ago there was a discussion about how much Elle's mother's place on Vancouver Island was worth and how much she sold it for. Her mom sold it on Sept 2017 for $2,172,000 (when Elle was in her prime with Joe). Attached is the info. Also, her mother does not currently own property in BC.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Long-term follower on the G G site, but was never able to log-in somehow. I can now post on Tattle Life so I can finally contribute! Some time ago there was a discussion about how much Elle's mother's place on Vancouver Island was worth and how much she sold it for. Her mom sold it on Sept 2017 for $2,172,000 (when Elle was in her prime with Joe). Attached is the info. Also, her mother does not currently own property in BC.
Thanks for the info! That makes sense, if her mother liquidated her real estate in BC/Vancouver, makes no sense to go back there. Not like she’s got any meaningful relationships or roots there (or anywhere besides Ginete). Eleonor is right to thank her grandma on nurse day and everyday, she lives off that inheritance since she’s incapable to support herself.

Last edited:
Wow, so she ended up getting the full asking price, then. I'm sure that money is funding Elle's stay in Seattle. What a waste of money when it could be invested or going towards a mortgage on a nice house or condo.

I knew it! I don't think she ever bought a home in Vancouver. Just leased a place so she can be close to Elle because I'm sure the idiot said "I think Joe is proposing this year and I need you to "plan" aka pay for the wedding"I was trying to search but couldn't how did you find out she didn't?

I also think Elle got some money from the Victoria home sale and is why she's out of control spending

Wow, good sleuthing! So now we know where part of the money is coming from...
Also do you guys think she is buying subscribers/views? Her channel has suddenly gained over 800-900 subscribers within the past month or so. That's a bit suspicious since her channel has remained stagnant for years but now suddenly is gaining so many.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.