Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Drasticactions he has a cast iron pan? I would've gotten a proper TV stand first given he was using a cardboard box but priorities I guess... :LOL:

I was on her site a few days ago looking at her new line and I had wondered too if she uses better quality materials for her own stuff and then makes customer jewelry with Alibaba tit. I think it's a very good possibility.
That seems downright illegal :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Drasticactions he has a cast iron pan? I would've gotten a proper TV stand first given he was using a cardboard box but priorities I guess... :LOL:

That seems downright illegal :oops:
He bragged about his one pan that was more than 100 years old, prob bought it at a garage sale is my guess or maybe he inherited it? I tuned him out

• Haha
I am one of the stupid people who bought her pearls. They’re very cheap looking. Pearls have no luster at all and so many fish bites. For that quality, she shouldn’t be pricing it more than 10usd! I gave the pearls ways and vowed never again to purchase anything from any youtubers. I used to watch her but after that pearl purchase I seriously doubt anything that comes out of Elle’s mouth. I also cannot stand her voice. What is with the phlegm??? She should get herself checked. Her “phlegmy” voice from years ago hasn’t changed and she talks like there’s a question mark after each of her sentences.
its horrible, is it vocal fry maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He bragged about his one pan that was more than 100 years old, prob bought it at a garage sale is my guess.
Jeez I hope that wasn't a recent purchase. Not exactly a great time to be using other people's used goods :sick:

Does anyone feel like her men get less eligible the more she dates? We haven't seen SS but he seemed way older with a kid, and Rick was...well, Rick. Chris was probably the most eligible imho out of all the guys she dated, although I thought Joe was better looking.

Jeez I hope that wasn't a recent purchase. Not exactly a great time to be using other people's used goods :sick:

Does anyone feel like her men get less eligible the more she dates? We haven't seen SS but he seemed way older with a kid, and Rick was...well, Rick. Chris was probably the most eligible imho out of all the guys she dated, although I thought Joe was better looking.
I don't really get all the hate on Rick, she is no catch

Reactions: 2
I don't really get all the hate on Rick, she is no catch
Something about Rick just seems incredibly creepy. Maybe it's the way he sled into her DMs after a decade and recent divorce or it's just the way he communicates. I think it's also mainly in comparison to Chris and Joe.

Reactions: 6
Dicky said the pan is from his grandma on insta, didn’t watch his yt. That broke ass pompous moron lives off hand me drowns. He’s probably enjoying Eleonor couch as we type 🤣🤣

• Haha
Love that this uneducated swine called Broccoli Rabe a love child with broccoli and it's not even in the broccoli family. It's in the turnip family. Dumb witch needs to actually Google her tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dicky said the pan is from his grandma on insta, didn’t watch his yt. That broke ass pompous moron lives off hand me drowns. He’s probably enjoying Eleonor couch as we type 🤣🤣
I seriously think they should reconsider the break up. Then Elle can finally get married and stop crowding random mens' apartments with all her clutter when she moves in with them and Rick can finally get some furniture and appliances. Win-win :cool::LOL:

• Haha
Something about Rick just seems incredibly creepy. Maybe it's the way he sled into her DMs after a decade and recent divorce or it's just the way he communicates. I think it's also mainly in comparison to Chris and Joe.
I'd bet a $100 she reached out to him, and slid into his DMs

I am one of the stupid people who bought her pearls. They’re very cheap looking. Pearls have no luster at all and so many fish bites. For that quality, she shouldn’t be pricing it more than 10usd! I gave the pearls ways and vowed never again to purchase anything from any youtubers. I used to watch her but after that pearl purchase I seriously doubt anything that comes out of Elle’s mouth. I also cannot stand her voice. What is with the phlegm??? She should get herself checked. Her “phlegmy” voice from years ago hasn’t changed and she talks like there’s a question mark after each of her sentences.
Me too. I bought pearls from her first launch and they are such awful quality. Not even close to “heirloom” quality pieces like she claims.

Reactions: 5
I just took a look at her food blog and wow even in blog form she is full of herself.
Her blog intro is like a love letter to herself. The blog portion itself drips with pretentious up speak. She doesn’t need friends or a boyfriend she loves herself for a boyfriend and several friends.
I am just done with her I couldn’t even make it a few minutes into her last video.

Me too. I bought pearls from her first launch and they are such awful quality. Not even close to “heirloom” quality pieces like she claims.
So wrong she is getting away with selling shoddy merchandise 🤬

Welcome to the new Elle Florence gossip site! Gossip away!!!

View attachment 124024
When you are not posing for instagram. This is what you look like in real life.
The caterpillars on her forehead 🤢

Reactions: 3
Hi Everyone!

Long time member of GG and hadn't posted a comment in awhile. Regarding Elle filming another "What I Eat In A Day" … I just can't watch another one of those.
The last one I watched was her "What I Eat In A Day - Alison Roman Recipes" and was disgusted when at 14:04 she licks the spoon used to add the creme fraiche on her meal then after licking it proceeded to use it and put it in the jar to scoop out the chile condiment to add that to her meal as well. This was pre-pandemic and therefore she was having people over at that time when social distancing wasn't in effect. If she was hosting I'm sure she was cooking as well and possibly using the condiments from that jar to create some of the meals. But then this is Elle we're talking about who allowed her cat to walk on kitchen counters when she was cooking in Vancouver and also who put her jeans in the freezer believing that freezing denim kills bacteria. She's just so disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Alll the people who were sold crappy jewelry, please report her to the Small Business Admin and Chamber of Commerce.

Reactions: 3
Copying my review of Elle's pearls from GG:

I bought a necklace back when Nouvelle Pearl was, well, nouvelle. It's made well enough and I think the silver spacers are a nice touch, but the pearls and findings are low quality. There isn't a lot of lustre and the clasp just feels and looks cheap.

Yes, I feel a bit dense about my purchase. Never again.

I have a big range of pearls, from vintage (inherited) to new, and yeah, hers are the lowest quality in my collection. Most recently I bought a pair of Akoya pearl earrings from Costco (yes really), and they are stunning. They're also bigger than Elle's, gold studs, and cost less. Oh and they have a return policy.

So if anyone out there is considering buying from Elle LeCocq/Nouvelle Pearl and lands on this thread, save your money: you'll probably be disappointed with your purchase.

Reactions: 8
The way Rick shakes his head as he’s speaking like a bobble-head and his frat/surfer boy inflection are so unattractive.

Remember in that one vlog in which Rick and Elle were at brunch,and they were snuggled up next to each other in the booth and she asked in her squeaky baby voice if he liked the food, then as he answered he whipped his head around so much that he crashed into hers? He’s such a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elle and Rick honestly deserved one another. They're both pompous losers who have nothing to show for their lives. Rick at least has his own house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.