New members can't create a new thread

Catseverywhere

How do I start a new thread in 'families'?

If anyone could make a thread for the Fatheringautism channel, I would be very grateful :)

messiahkaeto

@Helen could you please message me, I’m unable to start a direct message conversation (this message can be deleted after as I know it’s off-topic) & I need to ask a couple of things about my account 😊 Thanks, Kaeto.

Helen

Administrator
Staff member
@Helen could you please message me, I’m unable to start a direct message conversation (this message can be deleted after as I know it’s off-topic) & I need to ask a couple of things about my account 😊 Thanks, Kaeto.
You've got less than 100 posts and the majority of your recent posts are very short. Lots of short / chat room style messages that are only one line will trip the spam filter. Hope that helps 😊

messiahkaeto

You've got less than 100 posts and the majority of your recent posts are very short. Lots of short / chat room style messages that are only one line will trip the spam filter. Hope that helps 😊
Oh ok thank you 😊 is that why each post I make needs to be approved before it gets posted as well?

That explains why I can’t do certain stuff I could but I’m sure I’ve made more abd had these privileges previously as I started the boss mummy thread

bobbyblue

Can anyone help? I'm a few post short of being able to make a new thread?

Can anyone start one for Anna Eleri Hart? She is such an irritation. Thank you!!!

Welsh1

I'm unable to start a new thread to yet I've made 21 posts? How annoying. There's someone I need to discuss.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks