New members can't create a new thread

Catseverywhere

How do I start a new thread in 'families'?

If anyone could make a thread for the Fatheringautism channel, I would be very grateful :)

messiahkaeto

@Helen could you please message me, I’m unable to start a direct message conversation (this message can be deleted after as I know it’s off-topic) & I need to ask a couple of things about my account 😊 Thanks, Kaeto.

Helen

Administrator
Staff member
@Helen could you please message me, I’m unable to start a direct message conversation (this message can be deleted after as I know it’s off-topic) & I need to ask a couple of things about my account 😊 Thanks, Kaeto.
You've got less than 100 posts and the majority of your recent posts are very short. Lots of short / chat room style messages that are only one line will trip the spam filter. Hope that helps 😊

messiahkaeto

You've got less than 100 posts and the majority of your recent posts are very short. Lots of short / chat room style messages that are only one line will trip the spam filter. Hope that helps 😊
Oh ok thank you 😊 is that why each post I make needs to be approved before it gets posted as well?

String Man

VIP Member
Can you start a thread for me please
I'm guessing this would be for almostmrsgray?

@Helen - is it okay for me to set one up so @Blogger94 can discuss them? I don't mind doing it but I don't want to circumvent any reasons for new members not being able to set up threads.

They are an Insta account, don't seem to be active on Facebook any more and I can't see a YT channel (though happy to be corrected on that).

Insta account info:

1569590806684.png
1569590759308.png

Blogger94

Thank you

I'm guessing this would be for almostmrsgray?

@Helen - is it okay for me to set one up so @Blogger94 can discuss them? I don't mind doing it but I don't want to circumvent any reasons for new members not being able to set up threads.

They are an Insta account, don't seem to be active on Facebook any more and I can't see a YT channel (though happy to be corrected on that).

Insta account info:

View attachment 44434
View attachment 44433

Last edited:

String Man

VIP Member
What are your thoughts on this blogger? Just another footballers wife im also confused on why she never shows her daughter
You need to post on the thread - click on this link below:

:)