Eleonore Florence Marie - Lecocq

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it! I don't think she ever bought a home in Vancouver. Just leased a place so she can be close to Elle because I'm sure the idiot said "I think Joe is proposing this year and I need you to "plan" aka pay for the wedding"I was trying to search but couldn't how did you find out she didn't?

I also think Elle got some money from the Victoria home sale and is why she's out of control spending
This!!!! I don't think it is a coincidence that she went to the bridal show right before being dumped and it happened right before her mom came into town. I think her mom still had stuff in storage from the Victoria house and it was easy to just get a place rented so she could be near by to plan/pay for her deluded daughters "upcoming" wedding. Home girl def thought the ring was coming for their 2 year anniversary and was prepping

Reactions: 3
She has to be buying them. Her channel hasn't been moving in subscribers for a while and I know it's been pointed out in her threads, which she clearly reads and gets ideas from. Between buying subs, not naming products in her description so you have to use her affiliate links, buying google ad space, taking advantage of free ad space from the Daily Hive as a "local Seattle business" and now using Nurses house to get some sales so she can donate a whooping 10% I'd say she's pretty desperate for a penny.

I wonder what else she has done that hasn't come to light yet.

Reactions: 5
I like how she doesn’t disclose the country of origin for her ‘pearls’ on the website. She has a line of Tahitians but I doubt even those... Great quality pearls are from Japan (Akoya) and the South Sea but Lequoq sells the Chinese variety😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She has to be buying them. Her channel hasn't been moving in subscribers for a while and I know it's been pointed out in her threads, which she clearly reads and gets ideas from. Between buying subs, not naming products in her description so you have to use her affiliate links, buying google ad space, taking advantage of free ad space from the Daily Hive as a "local Seattle business" and now using Nurses house to get some sales so she can donate a whooping 10% I'd say she's pretty desperate for a penny.

I wonder what else she has done that hasn't come to light yet.
As reported on guru gossiper, the kid who raided her last livestream said that Elle used bots for people on the chat.

Reactions: 6
As reported on guru gossiper, the kid who raided her last livestream said that Elle used bots for people on the chat.
This again shows how Eleanor Elle Florence LeQUACK loves appearances above all else...instead of working hard to create quality quantity, she just buys subs/views to make it appear as if she's some big, successful Youtuber. I think the fact that she probably used bots for her last chat again shows how she doesn't have any ideas/quality content for actual videos and needs to make these livestreams in order to generate content. That and she loves looking at herself in the camera and hearing herself respond to what are likely self-generated chat messages. At this rate, her channel is doomed.

Hello ladies! I've been lurking on G G for a while but that site was getting so slow so I decided to check out tattle instead.

Like many of you, I was a fan of Elles but she's become so...insane the past couple of years, for lack of a better word. I originally found her channel because I thought she was a young professional "girl boss" who also lived in a big city and loved shopping and luxury products. Her content has changed so much the past few years, and now it seems like a good chunk of her videos are used to promote her business, which is super tacky and off-putting. Also when was the last that she had a video with proper content??

Also does anyone else feel like Elle has gone off the rails since she turned 30+ and became single? Her relationships with Chris and Joe definitely helped create some of her best content, as obnoxious and smug as she was about everything back then. She now has the crazy eyes in every video and seems a bit unhinged o_O

Reactions: 9
I came across Elle on yt during the Joe period and she was weirding me out then. She seems unable to connect w ppl beyond a superficial level and can’t read the most basic emotions on ppl faces. The camping/tent makeup episode, the Arizona Nordstrom packages fiasco, Joe’s and Chris annoyed faces, the unexpected multiple breakups...it’s as if she doesn’t fully understand social codes and is oblivious of people’s feelings. Also, her “1 2 3” seems a coping mechanism taught by a professional during therapy.

I literally just cringed irl at the mention of the camping fiasco and mount Nordstrom...And you're 100% right about how annoyed all the men looked on camera, with the exception of maybe Rick but I think he just enjoyed the opportunity to showcase himself to a larger audience through Elle's platform :ROFLMAO:

It's actually really sad to watch Elle's life unravel like this (or maybe the truth was finally exposed?). She literally went from a decently likable/interesting young professional to the hot mess she is now, and even her non-youtube life is a disaster as a result of her lying and vapid personality. It's also a bit ironic that even though she's gotten objectively better looking with all the work she's had done, the men she seems to be able to trap get much worse. I'm honestly shocked that none of the people in her life like her mother or friends have tried to get her some much needed help.

Does anyone have the camping/Mount Nordstrom videos?

I first found Elle years ago for her interview outfits video. That was a good one full of useful info. But when I delved into her channel I saw just how weird she is. Her over-enunciation of certain words coupled with her ridiculous upspeak, her lisp, her weird lip dip, her crossed eyes, the fact that she is completely socially oblivious when someone is sitting right in front of her who does not want to be filmed. Throw in her manic obsession with shopping, how she hemorrhages money, the fact that she thinks everything in her life is a struggle, etc. and it's like... you don't even need to be annoyed with her for the serious stuff like lying about her job or her grifting. The "non" serious stuff is reason alone. She's a full-fledged weirdo.

I've seen the camping one and that was very cringe worthy. Elle was clearly trying to act sophisticated with her champagne and La Mer, but all of that was so out of place for a camping trip where clearly Joe and his friends just wanted to enjoy the outdoors and be a tad rugged.
I haven't seen the Mt. Nordstrom one but that is just downright rude. My conclusion for all of this is that Elle probably does know what she's doing but doesn't care because she is Princess and she comes before everyone else. Oh Joe you're upset that you don't want to be in my videos, well suck it up because you're so lucky to be with a classy, elegant lady like me and get to even be a part of my videos!
She clearly doesn't respect boundaries as Chris didn't like to be filmed but she still sneaked in shots of him that can be easily edited out!

On another note, I'm thinking she will upload another "what I eat in a day" video or something equally unexciting. Would have been interesting to see a "work from home routine" or something along the lines since her channel is built around her "career woman" image, but I guess that's hard to do when she's jobless and probably not trying that hard to find one. I bet money she is devoting more time hunting for another man than for a job.

I am so glad all of you have moved here from GG. That site is literally the worst! Logging into it takes months.

Hello everyone, glad we moved over here, I've been having problems with GG for months too!

What is it with YouTubers making videos calling it a tutorial when it is their first time using it. Don't put tutorial in the name! You don"t know what you are doing call it "trying out dip nails" or something. She started out saying "I'm not a nail tech" no tit if I didn't know that , and actually wanted a video on how to do this I would've clicked out,

Also why is she doing her nails on top of an old bubble mailer? One gross, two does she not have an old ugly towel to use/paper towel/scrap paper?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I've seen the camping one and that was very cringe worthy. Elle was clearly trying to act sophisticated with her champagne and La Mer, but all of that was so out of place for a camping trip where clearly Joe and his friends just wanted to enjoy the outdoors and be a tad rugged.
I haven't seen the Mt. Nordstrom one but that is just downright rude. My conclusion for all of this is that Elle probably does know what she's doing but doesn't care because she is Princess and she comes before everyone else. Oh Joe you're upset that you don't want to be in my videos, well suck it up because you're so lucky to be with a classy, elegant lady like me and get to even be a part of my videos!
She clearly doesn't respect boundaries as Chris didn't like to be filmed but she still sneaked in shots of him that can be easily edited out!

On another note, I'm thinking she will upload another "what I eat in a day" video or something equally unexciting. Would have been interesting to see a "work from home routine" or something along the lines since her channel is built around her "career woman" image, but I guess that's hard to do when she's jobless and probably not trying that hard to find one. I bet money she is devoting more time hunting for another man than for a job.
I would be SHOCKED if she actually thought Joe was lucky to end up with her. No offense to Elle but if Vancouver is anything like other large metropolitan cities in North America, guys, especially reasonably eligible ones like Joe, have their pick when it comes to serious relationships. I'll admit Elle can seem sweet and appealing at first glance but she's only just above average looking, and her personality and crazy spending habits would totally put most men off. Her school girl voice with her cats and men is also seriously grating (even though I sometimes baby talk with my bf, you can bet we don't do it in public and I would never film it and put it on YT for the world to see!). Elle should honestly sit down with herself and really reflect on her dating history, and try to figure out why men will give her the time of the day initially but all dump her after really getting to know her.

I wish she did a "what I eat in a day" video, because I literally opened and closed that DIY nail video within 10 seconds. Is she ever planning to try again with her content?? I was watching some of her stuff from the 2014-2015 era (pre-Joe since she seems to have deleted most of those :LOL:) and she seems so much happier and way more genuine. I wonder if all the breakups have taken a serious toll on her personality and mental health?

Reactions: 2
What is it with YouTubers making videos calling it a tutorial when it is their first time using it. Don't put tutorial in the name! You don"t know what you are doing call it "trying out dip nails" or something. She started out saying "I'm not a nail tech" no tit if I didn't know that , and actually wanted a video on how to do this I would've clicked out,

Also why is she doing her nails on top of an old bubble mailer? One gross, two does she not have an old ugly towel to use/paper towel/scrap paper?
She's clearly stuck in 2012 youtube and "tutorial" is one of her buzzwords. Btw have you ever seen these videos:

Somehow I missed them!

She honestly has nothing better to show the viewers or she's completely stopped caring about her channel. :rolleyes:

This woman really should go into marketing. She can spin anything to make herself look 'wifey material'.

Even in a nail tutorial, she can humble brag about:
  • her amazing high-price low-quality jewelry line ;
  • her 10% donation IF you buy her high-priced deformed low grade pearls;
  • how she cooks 'so much' (which most people are during this lock-down); and
  • how amazing she is that she isn't getting a 'kick-back' from promoting the nail products (BUT she is getting some money for linking the kit via magiklink).

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.