Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sam0206

Chatty Member
Her threads pretty dead compared to a lot of other tiktokers. There's definitely something about her like she doesn't seem very affectionate towards her children and gives the impression raising them is more of a chore to do like she has a check list to complete every day along with the housework etc. Maybe she should try making more videos of her just being daft and playing with the children, she could be making play doh, finger painting, gloop....loads of things with Autumn I bet she would get more positive views and comments from doing that. I feel bad commenting too negatively as I think she perhaps does have some pnd. You would think Scott would notice and would be supporting her as well but I get the impression they have quite separate lives and are more flat mates than partners

Reactions: 1
My 3 almost 4 year old does, she has dysphagia and has to have her fluids thickened that’s the safest flow for her to drink from and she refuses any other bottle
Totally acceptable in those kind of situations.

She's on live now waffling on about her 'daily walk' and how she's going to take the kids to the park and everyone is complimenting her on how she's getting them out the house. Oh yeah, pat on the back for doing the most basic of parenting 🤦🏼‍♀️

Littlemissjade

Surely her sitting in all day on tik tok wont help her mental health? Kids are kids they are going to be naughty and push boundaries. But putting you kid in a chair because she’s been naughty so she can’t get out etc is just crazy

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Im still blocked and havnt been arsed to make a new account yet! tho her videos do still show up on my fyp 😂😂🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
People in her comments are trying to make her feel better by sharing stories of when they dropped/accidentally injured their babies 😳 She laughed at a comment about dropping a baby on their head. The baby is screaming while she chats to her screen and shouts at the baby to be quiet 😪 She said he's screaming because he has "separation anxiety" but it's "tough" because she is on live and cooking so she let's the baby scream. She doesn't seem to be coping with the kids and her BPD....its concerning all the commenters make excuses for her....
She seriously needs help she needs to come off tiktok and focus on her kids before social get involved

AnyoneForTea☕️

Didn’t he cheat when they first got together? Can’t stand Scott anymore his lives are just women arse licking him 🤣 desperate much!

Bubble12

She’s fairly local to me and I noticed she kept coming up on my fyp. She’s so rude, feel sorry for her kids as all she does is clean.

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
I’ve been a silent watcher of her for a while now and she is awful. Her poor daughter just gets shoved in a chair and told to watch tv. I remember on a live a few weeks ago she actually said.. if you carry on you’ll go back in your chair. I mean she is toddler who is probably bored being stuck in a bloody flat. I get she suffers with bpd etc but that shouldn’t effect your children! Take them to the park or to some bloody baby groups!! She’s always on live maybe she could use that time to take her children out. She’s always moaning about something
makes me so sad hearing that about Autumn and the chair! She’s to bloody big for it!!

I'm confused. Where's the sudden cash injection come from? New toddler bed for Autumn, Scott posted a photo of loads of alcohol on his Facebook, shopping trip to Primark, lunch out lol. This comes a week after she told her live that she wouldn't be going to zumba every week cos she cannae afford the £5 each week?

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
There's no reason why autumn can't be sitting in a little table and chair instead of the high chair and other one she uses. I work in a daycare with babies, we literally only strap the little ones (under 1) in a swinging crib the rest of the time they're all free to run about. We never use high chairs for over 1 year olds it's little tables and chairs
Anything to restrain her!!

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Shes acting like shes the only person who had a thread. I for one was shocked when she didnt and loads of people said the same!