Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I personally think that she does everything from what I see , like she’s washing clothes/dishes , hanging laundry, folding them, making lunches and feeding them , I haven’t seen Scott do much tbh 😬😬
yeah I suppose just seems like her kids were left for over an hour to sit on live. I get obviously doing housework but do you really need to document it. She would get it done so much quicker if she wasnt sitting on live.

that Bekky girl really annoyed me constantly going on about her pregnancy every 2 minutes in the comments asif its her live!

Bubble12

what we’re they going on about glowybychloe is the one tattling? Hardly think someone with that many followers even knows who she is!

Oh look another tedious live. So the boyfriend has been 'signed off work with a bad back' *i smell a benefit claim*

Do we really need to hear about their sex life 🤮 they have no class; either of them 🤮

'He's not smoking in the kitchen' he literally is you melt we just saw him lol

Last edited:

pkmid

Disliked her when that video of her asking people not to comment on her due date. Maybe Go on Instagram and have only your friends keep in touch? Why out everything out in public on TikTok? Mind boggles when people use real names and show absolutely everything.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
oh btw Scottie if your reading. everytime we comment the thread jumps to the top again. your giving people something to talk about and then more people find it ☺