Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
LOL we getting called out now. If a few comments on a forum she supposebly doesn't care about make her cry then perhaps she needs a quick meds review

Reactions: 1

sam0206

Chatty Member
Do they have a garden? She could be taking the children out to it and having a mini picnic for their lunch some days too instead of always plonking them infront of the TV. No harm to Bobby, they have him and every baby is a blessing but they definitely should have waited a while. The flat looks so tiny and when Scott's kids are over thats 4 children in that tiny flat. I'd be a bit mad too 😂. Yous are right though it's been a beautiful weekend, Scott's been off...why not take the kids somewhere. They need stimulation thats not coming from a TV. I dont like the way they speak to the children either especially autumn, shes 1 and active and wanting to explore! Support her development instead of yelling at her all the time.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
LOL we getting called out now. If a few comments on a forum she supposebly doesn't care about make her cry then perhaps she needs a quick meds review
She literally said the other day were lucky shes thick skined or something. obviously not

he looks off his nut. he has other kids too

theres people full on flirting with him in the comments?

Last edited:

sam0206

Chatty Member
I'm confused. Where's the sudden cash injection come from? New toddler bed for Autumn, Scott posted a photo of loads of alcohol on his Facebook, shopping trip to Primark, lunch out lol. This comes a week after she told her live that she wouldn't be going to zumba every week cos she cannae afford the £5 each week?
Maybe a backdated benefit claim 🤔

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Why does she clean her pots so aggressively 😂 also does she ever take those kids out! Autumn can’t really speech much it’s a shame

Bubble12

She’s just left them to stare at her phone screen. Could hear crying in the back! Awful.

sam0206

Chatty Member
He got married??? Or is trolling us and its his pal that got married 🤷‍♀️ its the fact he has 4 kids and acts like a 16 year old desperate for attention 🤮