Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pkmid

I love all these people that have so little time it can spend time being TikToks all day.

I actually haven't watched her lives for a while because she infuriates me so much with her lack of parenting towards the children. She doesn't realise how lucky she is to have those wee children! I totally get that kids learn at different rates but she's on live now complaining about how Autumn still cannae talk. Maybe she would if she was interacted with more. Instead of being shut in another room or strapped into a highchair and lumped in front of the TV. How is she ever going to learn if they don't speak to her except to shout at her and tell her off?

Kazzie20

VIP Member
shes back on live. still looking here

cant be that hard shouldered when u havent stopped talking about it

that bloody coughing !

Last edited:
Haven't watched her for a wee while but she's on now looking rough as a badgers arse. I don't know what the vest thing is she's got on, she looks like Dobby from Harry Potter 😂 I see her feller is working nights now, she'll be hating doing those night feeds on her own. I haven't watched her videos for a wee while now but I may have to have a catch up on them once her live stream ends.

It's the subtle begging for gifts that gets me. Hate creators like that. Go get a proper job instead of begging online and taking advantage of often impressionable young followers. Makes me sick.

Last edited:
My daughters been going to the park since 6 months old, just on the swings, then when she could crawl ablut 10 months she’d crawl up the steps to the slide and slide down. She had the best time!!
Same here. I mean even just playgroups. Granted she did take them to a playgroup a few days ago but even if she just made that a staple part of her week it would benefit both her and the kids so much!

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
They do absolutely nothing for her shape. I'm not buying she's a 10-12 either. Someone needs to tell her that just because she buys them in that size does not mean she IS that size 🙄😂 Also can we talk about the haircut? It looks horrific. It desperately needs shaping and thinning out, it genuinely looks like a terrible wig. She needs to stop letting Scott cut it and go get it done properly. They always say how skint they are so would probably claim they can't afford it but a dry cut can be done for less than a tenner. Maybe just lay off the branded energy drinks and fags and they'd be able to have more nice things/treats.
100% agree the amount of red bulls you see in the background of her videos and lives 😳😳

Bubble12

I had to go look at her response and it did make me laugh. Obviously she is reading here so why not take your kids out to the park or fresh air. Don’t plonk them in front of the TV or stuck in the living room all day. I also have 2 under 2 and I take them out almost daily. My house isn’t as tidy as hers to be fair but I’d rather spend the time with my kids! Her day in the life was basically all in one room lol.