Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just watching his live and all I can think is why do they both go straight to chastising Autumn rather than speaking to her properly and explaining what she's doing is not safe, 'naughty' etc rather than instantly telling her off. He just keeps shouting at her to 'sit' like she's some kind of dog. All she's learning is that it's okay to shout at someone. They both need a lesson in parenting. That little girl isn't naughty, just poorly parented.

Poor Autumn sitting wimpering and hes ignoring her

can she not getting clothes that fir her daughter 😂 about 3 sizes too big
Just buys what she can afford with her dole money. Not that there's anything wrong with being on benefits, but she had a perfectly good full time job that she now can't go back to as she can't afford childcare. Yet she complains constantly about being skint. Why have a second child if you can't afford it. Poor kids.

Reactions: 2

sam0206

Chatty Member
She would probably save some money by putting the TV off thats shes always plonking her babies infront of 😂

• Haha
Looks like 'sicknote' is back at work. She's back to the lunchtime lives. What drives me crazy is that she never seems to actually watch her daughter eat her lunch. God forbid that little girl should choke, she wouldn't even hear it from the kitchen.

Littlemissjade

It’s all well and good doing a daily walk but let your daughter out of her pram. Let her get out and walk. She just constantly straps the kid down so she can’t move

Never have I seen a scummier looking family. They only have half a set of teeth between the two of them and those poor kids in clothes that don't even fit. His older girls always look underfed and unwashed when with them too. Some people don't deserve children.

Last edited:
  • Haha

NewMember212

Something about her really annoys me, she always goes on about how she was on tik tok at the very beginning so thinks she has authority. On Saturday her partner came on the live and said 1 word, the way she spoke to him was disgusting. Proper chewed the face off him.

Oh and her oldest child lives of toast. Literally breakfast lunch and dinner. Says she doesn't eat much dinner so just gives toast. Seen it many times on the lives

• Sad
Her threads pretty dead compared to a lot of other tiktokers. There's definitely something about her like she doesn't seem very affectionate towards her children and gives the impression raising them is more of a chore to do like she has a check list to complete every day along with the housework etc. Maybe she should try making more videos of her just being daft and playing with the children, she could be making play doh, finger painting, gloop....loads of things with Autumn I bet she would get more positive views and comments from doing that. I feel bad commenting too negatively as I think she perhaps does have some pnd. You would think Scott would notice and would be supporting her as well but I get the impression they have quite separate lives and are more flat mates than partners
Totally agree. I would have thought Scott would have noticed if Elly was struggling but unfortunately he's quite self absorbed himself so doesn't surprise me he's blind to what we can all see. I definitely think you're right about her treating their day to day care as more of a chore than the blessing that it actually is.
I'm personally surprised that Scott doesn't have a thread if his own. I personally find him to be a vile, poor excuse of a man.

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
he does, and I’ve said it before why do he wear his dirty shoes around the flat

on her live she was talking about the comments about what was said about Autumn not going to park & saying ‘what should I just let autumn crawl on the grass and get dirty ect’ well Yeah kids get dirty, let her be a child and have fun. Babies and clothes can be cleaned!
My daughters been going to the park since 6 months old, just on the swings, then when she could crawl ablut 10 months she’d crawl up the steps to the slide and slide down. She had the best time!!

Littlemissjade

You would think with her fella being off work all weekend they would go out and take the kids somewhere. No wonder her daughter is naughty she’s probably bored of doing the same shit day in day out

Disappointed i missed her live. How will I cope without a daily dose of her stating she "doesn't care" what people think of her yet reading this thread daily. Oh along with the baby screaming in the background while she states "He's fine, I don't know why he's crying, he's just had some milk", her constantly telling Autumn off and her cackling at the screen while discussing her latest yeast infection 😂 I'm sure there'll be at least another 2 lives today for me to catch up on.

In all seriousness I can't watch her lives anymore. Seeing how she parents Autumn is heartbreaking, forcing her to stay in a chair all the time, eating the same meals constantly, shouting at her for touching things/playing.......let alone how she ignores the baby. My youngest is now just over a year old but I remember all I wanted to do when he was little is cuddle him, hold him, play with him. She just doesn't seem interested in the kids like she was in the early days with Autumn. I know she struggles with BPD but maybe she is suffering with a touch of PND? I do think she'd benefit from some social services involvement, not to take the kids, god no, but to teach her how to cope with the children better. Social services are not always the bad guys they are portrayed as, they could definitely teach Elly a thing or 2 about parenting.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
surprised there isnt a thread on her. cant stand her, shes either on live or cleaning! when does she spend time with her kids

She leaves autumn plonked in front of the tv watching it, eating alone
The bit that concerns me is that she doesn't seem to supervise that wee girl while she's eating. It's so easy for bairns that age to choke and she'd have no idea until she went back into the room as she'd be silent. Terrifies me.

sam0206

Chatty Member
There's no reason why autumn can't be sitting in a little table and chair instead of the high chair and other one she uses. I work in a daycare with babies, we literally only strap the little ones (under 1) in a swinging crib the rest of the time they're all free to run about. We never use high chairs for over 1 year olds it's little tables and chairs