Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Agorg

Her mods are pathetic blocking anyone who asks a question. I saw someone called funky something comment about dropping their kids. Why would you admit that?
My mind boggles at her account and how far her followers are up her arse

Reactions: 1

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Anyone else seen the latest clips of her feeding Bobby on tiktok? They can't even be bothered to put him in a highchair. Poor kid's practically laid down in a bouncer chair while eating. She'll be all 'Woe is ne' when the poor kid chokes
I saw this! Couldn’t believe how she’s even feeding him like that! 🤯

These two are suddenly all over my TikTok! I'm surprised the thread is about her and he doesn't have his own! He seems worse! The amount of times I have seen him do that stupid dance.

sam0206

Chatty Member
They're both acting so desperate for attention its painful 😂 I think she maybe cheated on him and he played the mental health card tried to top himself and act vulnerable now he has a load of desperate women commenting on his videos he's bounced back and is trying to be all carefree then she's just acting like she's the bees knees cos she's had some male attention even with her manky teeth...I could be totally wrong though 😂

• Haha
Anyone else seen the latest clips of her feeding Bobby on tiktok? They can't even be bothered to put him in a highchair. Poor kid's practically laid down in a bouncer chair while eating. She'll be all 'Woe is ne' when the poor kid chokes

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Poor Autumn sitting wimpering and hes ignoring her

can she not getting clothes that fir her daughter 😂 about 3 sizes too big

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
He always looks so grubby and unkept. Can imagine he smells a bit too 😂😂
he does, and I’ve said it before why do he wear his dirty shoes around the flat

on her live she was talking about the comments about what was said about Autumn not going to park & saying ‘what should I just let autumn crawl on the grass and get dirty ect’ well Yeah kids get dirty, let her be a child and have fun. Babies and clothes can be cleaned!

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
I had to go look at her response and it did make me laugh. Obviously she is reading here so why not take your kids out to the park or fresh air. Don’t plonk them in front of the TV or stuck in the living room all day. I also have 2 under 2 and I take them out almost daily. My house isn’t as tidy as hers to be fair but I’d rather spend the time with my kids! Her day in the life was basically all in one room lol.
i don’t think shes ever took them out. Only place I’ve seen her go is a walk to the chemist cos she had too! Can someone tell her to stop swinging the fucking camera as well in her day in the life it drives me insane, I don’t know it she’s trying to do a transition she just swings it

People in her comments are trying to make her feel better by sharing stories of when they dropped/accidentally injured their babies 😳 She laughed at a comment about dropping a baby on their head. The baby is screaming while she chats to her screen and shouts at the baby to be quiet 😪 She said he's screaming because he has "separation anxiety" but it's "tough" because she is on live and cooking so she lets the baby scream. She doesn't seem to be coping with the kids and her BPD...its concerning all the commenters make excuses for her and saying its fine to ignore the baby.

• Sad

Kazzie20

VIP Member
she actually took the kids out a walk. Poor Autumn looks like shes about to topple out the pram

sat in her kitchen eating toast on live again

Last edited:

Littlemissjade

I’ve been a silent watcher of her for a while now and she is awful. Her poor daughter just gets shoved in a chair and told to watch tv. I remember on a live a few weeks ago she actually said.. if you carry on you’ll go back in your chair. I mean she is toddler who is probably bored being stuck in a bloody flat. I get she suffers with bpd etc but that shouldn’t effect your children! Take them to the park or to some bloody baby groups!! She’s always on live maybe she could use that time to take her children out. She’s always moaning about something