Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have seriously been WAITING for this thread! Haha she's a mess. Anyone here remember that Scott used to cheat on her constantly? She used to message her "followers" daily telling me who his latest piece was and asking them to go "give her hate" or "report her TT videos" 😂 Her and Scott used to both go live when they "split up" which literally happened every week. She'd be live on TT in one room and him live in another while shouting abuse at each other..pure embarrassing! Makes me laugh when you watch her lives and she's giving people parenting advice, she can't even look after her own kids, who would take her advice? Telling young impressionable girls that you can drink as many energy drinks as you like when pregnant, unlimited coffees etc because "she did it and her babies are fine" and also that "formula is actually better than Breastmilk because it's got so many vitamins in it that breastmilk doesn't have) she also has repeatedly said she will be weaning her baby early (will probably take him off formula early too like she did her daughter) as her "HV has already advised it" - what HV worth their salt would tell a parent of a 1MONTH OLD baby that they 'recommend' they wean at 4 months despite ZERO health concerns...someone's talking BS. She just can't afford the formula milk on her dole money. Just thing how much toast she could make for the kids instead of buying baby formula 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone still watch her? I haven't seen her on my FYP in so long but she just popped up on live. Complaining about how she can't afford to heat the flat and she's using an electric blanket for Autumn. Does she realise how dangerous that is??? Maybe if she went out and got a job they'd be able to offer some kind of financial stability for the children. I get we're all in a shitty position right now but she's not even trying.

*Edited to say* I am in no way beating down on anyone who is struggling financially right now. The cost of living crisis is so real right now but she just frustrates me. She had a perfectly good full time job that she gave up to have another child (that she admitted from the off she couldn't afford). Even if she can't go out to work due to childcare (although you get 85% of the fees back if you're both working over 16 hours so the childcare wouldn't be too obscene) why not look for something to do from home? There's plenty of jobs where you can work from home. Or work opposite shifts to "sicknote" that's what my husband and I do? He works nights and I work days and we arrange childcare between ourselves. That's what you should do when you're in a partnership. Sorry rant over lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Shes a nasty piece of work…. seems to think she has some sorta authority on TT as shes been on there so long 🤔 errrrrmm….most prob follow u cos ur a car crash to watch hun. Gives off very neggy vibes

Reactions: 4

NewMember212

He's on live and they where talking about the advert that says 'have you had an accident that wasn't your fault?' And he responded, yeah the past 5 years. They've deff split

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

sam0206

Chatty Member
I found it hilarious when she had their son and said she wasn't ready to post his face but then at the same time scott posted a video showing the babies face 😂 I liked her until her 2nd pregnancy then she got so self absorbed snapping at everyone and acting like she was the only person in the world to have a baby and be pregnant again soon after. She's lucky she didn't have work to juggle in between all that as well. I wonder what scott really thinks of her I can just imagine how she must talk to him 🙈

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
I have seriously been WAITING for this thread! Haha she's a mess. Anyone here remember that Scott used to cheat on her constantly? She used to message her "followers" daily telling me who his latest piece was and asking them to go "give her hate" or "report her TT videos" 😂 Her and Scott used to both go live when they "split up" which literally happened every week. She'd be live on TT in one room and him live in another while shouting abuse at each other..pure embarrassing! Makes me laugh when you watch her lives and she's giving people parenting advice, she can't even look after her own kids, who would take her advice? Telling young impressionable girls that you can drink as many energy drinks as you like when pregnant, unlimited coffees etc because "she did it and her babies are fine" and also that "formula is actually better than Breastmilk because it's got so many vitamins in it that breastmilk doesn't have) she also has repeatedly said she will be weaning her baby early (will probably take him off formula early too like she did her daughter) as her "HV has already advised it" - what HV worth their salt would tell a parent of a 1MONTH OLD baby that they 'recommend' they wean at 4 months despite ZERO health concerns...someone's talking BS. She just can't afford the formula milk on her dole money. Just thing how much toast she could make for the kids instead of buying baby formula 😂
Did she seriously take formula from her daughter early? The tramp if she can’t afford having 2 kids why didn’t she take precautions. God I can’t stand her. She’s a vile women with a vile attitude who needs to ditch them check shirts!

• Haha

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Says she dont neglect her kids. you sit on live several times daily for ages. that is neglecting your kids. negelct isnt always abuse. see it way to often on tiktok pisses me off

NewMember212

I found it hilarious when she had their son and said she wasn't ready to post his face but then at the same time scott posted a video showing the babies face 😂 I liked her until her 2nd pregnancy then she got so self absorbed snapping at everyone and acting like she was the only person in the world to have a baby and be pregnant again soon after. She's lucky she didn't have work to juggle in between all that as well. I wonder what scott really thinks of her I can just imagine how she must talk to him 🙈
Yes 🤣🤣🤣 she didn't want to show his face or announce his name while scott was on his account announcing it all 🤣 I remember thinking wtf 🤣

• Haha

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
God I’m glad a thread has been made about her she is soo irritating! And her response video to this thread being made is laughable. She’s never taken her kids to soft play, a play group ect. All she does is clean. Why is autumn still in a baby chair in front of the tv? She wears the same clothes. The brown shirt and grey lip combo is awful. She’s ALWAYS on tik tok! She’s rude & why does her partner wear shoes in the flat when they have a small child who crawls on it? And when she told people to stop asking if she had the baby yet ect what does she expect she puts her life on tik tok so people want to know!

God she irritates me. Glad I got that of my Chest 😂

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Never have I seen a scummier looking family. They only have half a set of teeth between the two of them and those poor kids in clothes that don't even fit. His older girls always look underfed and unwashed when with them too. Some people don't deserve children.
give it a few months she’ll have 3 under 3 🤮

• Haha

sam0206

Chatty Member
I get the feeling she prefers autumn to bobby. I agree she shouldn't be leaving them in a separate room when preparing meals and especially not when they're eating. Autumn could easily even be in her high chair in the kitchen whilst the meals are being prepared...they absorb so much information at that age she could be learning so much from watching her mum making food for them, including vocabulary to help her speaking

He new dresses are awful! And no way is she a size 10-12 at all
They do absolutely nothing for her shape. I'm not buying she's a 10-12 either. Someone needs to tell her that just because she buys them in that size does not mean she IS that size 🙄😂 Also can we talk about the haircut? It looks horrific. It desperately needs shaping and thinning out, it genuinely looks like a terrible wig. She needs to stop letting Scott cut it and go get it done properly. They always say how skint they are so would probably claim they can't afford it but a dry cut can be done for less than a tenner. Maybe just lay off the branded energy drinks and fags and they'd be able to have more nice things/treats.

sam0206

Chatty Member
They live upstairs in a flat so I doubt someone was watching her dancing when they were walking past 😂 shes embarrassing

Reactions: 2

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
She’s so rude. People ask genuine questions and she’s just goes off one one.

She needs to descale her tap really bad aswell 🤣

Reactions: 2