Elearmistead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve just been talked about. Very excited he’s caught you both out, gave el bels your Deets lol.

Reactions: 1
oh btw Scottie if your reading. everytime we comment the thread jumps to the top again. your giving people something to talk about and then more people find it ☺

oh btw Scottie if your reading. everytime we comment the thread jumps to the top again. your giving people something to talk about and then more people find it ☺
Looks like he’s always reading, I’m new to finding “his” tik tok.

shes blocked me too 😂 darling i can make another account. u obviously have a guilty consensus X

Never have I seen a scummier looking family. They only have half a set of teeth between the two of them and those poor kids in clothes that don't even fit. His older girls always look underfed and unwashed when with them too. Some people don't deserve children.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Never have I seen a scummier looking family. They only have half a set of teeth between the two of them and those poor kids in clothes that don't even fit. His older girls always look underfed and unwashed when with them too. Some people don't deserve children.
give it a few months she’ll have 3 under 3 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do they have a garden? She could be taking the children out to it and having a mini picnic for their lunch some days too instead of always plonking them infront of the TV. No harm to Bobby, they have him and every baby is a blessing but they definitely should have waited a while. The flat looks so tiny and when Scott's kids are over thats 4 children in that tiny flat. I'd be a bit mad too 😂. Yous are right though it's been a beautiful weekend, Scott's been off...why not take the kids somewhere. They need stimulation thats not coming from a TV. I dont like the way they speak to the children either especially autumn, shes 1 and active and wanting to explore! Support her development instead of yelling at her all the time.

He always looks so grubby and unkept. Can imagine he smells a bit too 😂😂
he does, and I’ve said it before why do he wear his dirty shoes around the flat

on her live she was talking about the comments about what was said about Autumn not going to park & saying ‘what should I just let autumn crawl on the grass and get dirty ect’ well Yeah kids get dirty, let her be a child and have fun. Babies and clothes can be cleaned!

he does, and I’ve said it before why do he wear his dirty shoes around the flat

on her live she was talking about the comments about what was said about Autumn not going to park & saying ‘what should I just let autumn crawl on the grass and get dirty ect’ well Yeah kids get dirty, let her be a child and have fun. Babies and clothes can be cleaned!
My daughters been going to the park since 6 months old, just on the swings, then when she could crawl ablut 10 months she’d crawl up the steps to the slide and slide down. She had the best time!!

My daughters been going to the park since 6 months old, just on the swings, then when she could crawl ablut 10 months she’d crawl up the steps to the slide and slide down. She had the best time!!
Same here. I mean even just playgroups. Granted she did take them to a playgroup a few days ago but even if she just made that a staple part of her week it would benefit both her and the kids so much!

My 3 almost 4 year old does, she has dysphagia and has to have her fluids thickened that’s the safest flow for her to drink from and she refuses any other bottle
Totally acceptable in those kind of situations.

She's on live now waffling on about her 'daily walk' and how she's going to take the kids to the park and everyone is complimenting her on how she's getting them out the house. Oh yeah, pat on the back for doing the most basic of parenting 🤦🏼‍♀️

Love how she’s making a point of getting out for walks and play group after she was called out for it here 🤣

• Haha
Okay don't hang me but I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her. She's on live AGAIN. And all I can think is she must be so lonely to be going live all the time just for some company. Kind of sad tbh.