Elearmistead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look another tedious live. So the boyfriend has been 'signed off work with a bad back' *i smell a benefit claim*

Do we really need to hear about their sex life ๐Ÿคฎ they have no class; either of them ๐Ÿคฎ

'He's not smoking in the kitchen' he literally is you melt we just saw him lol

Last edited:
They live upstairs in a flat so I doubt someone was watching her dancing when they were walking past ๐Ÿ˜‚ shes embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Im still blocked and havnt been arsed to make a new account yet! tho her videos do still show up on my fyp ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He new dresses are awful! And no way is she a size 10-12 at all
They do absolutely nothing for her shape. I'm not buying she's a 10-12 either. Someone needs to tell her that just because she buys them in that size does not mean she IS that size ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ Also can we talk about the haircut? It looks horrific. It desperately needs shaping and thinning out, it genuinely looks like a terrible wig. She needs to stop letting Scott cut it and go get it done properly. They always say how skint they are so would probably claim they can't afford it but a dry cut can be done for less than a tenner. Maybe just lay off the branded energy drinks and fags and they'd be able to have more nice things/treats.

Reactions: 3
They do absolutely nothing for her shape. I'm not buying she's a 10-12 either. Someone needs to tell her that just because she buys them in that size does not mean she IS that size ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ Also can we talk about the haircut? It looks horrific. It desperately needs shaping and thinning out, it genuinely looks like a terrible wig. She needs to stop letting Scott cut it and go get it done properly. They always say how skint they are so would probably claim they can't afford it but a dry cut can be done for less than a tenner. Maybe just lay off the branded energy drinks and fags and they'd be able to have more nice things/treats.
100% agree the amount of red bulls you see in the background of her videos and lives ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Looks like 'sicknote' is back at work. She's back to the lunchtime lives. What drives me crazy is that she never seems to actually watch her daughter eat her lunch. God forbid that little girl should choke, she wouldn't even hear it from the kitchen.

Reactions: 2
I'm confused. Where's the sudden cash injection come from? New toddler bed for Autumn, Scott posted a photo of loads of alcohol on his Facebook, shopping trip to Primark, lunch out lol. This comes a week after she told her live that she wouldn't be going to zumba every week cos she cannae afford the ยฃ5 each week?

I'm confused. Where's the sudden cash injection come from? New toddler bed for Autumn, Scott posted a photo of loads of alcohol on his Facebook, shopping trip to Primark, lunch out lol. This comes a week after she told her live that she wouldn't be going to zumba every week cos she cannae afford the ยฃ5 each week?
Maybe a backdated benefit claim ๐Ÿค”

Maybe a backdated benefit claim ๐Ÿค”
Good point. I think (if I've read it correctly) universal credit seems to be paid based on your previous months earnings? So that would make sense that they got a decent payout from the government for the time Scott had off.

God she really irritates me, in that zumba video just her, her face annoys me. She looks much older then she is

• Haha
I actually haven't watched her lives for a while because she infuriates me so much with her lack of parenting towards the children. She doesn't realise how lucky she is to have those wee children! I totally get that kids learn at different rates but she's on live now complaining about how Autumn still cannae talk. Maybe she would if she was interacted with more. Instead of being shut in another room or strapped into a highchair and lumped in front of the TV. How is she ever going to learn if they don't speak to her except to shout at her and tell her off?

Iโ€™m curious as to who looks after the children while sheโ€™s sat on live doing there lunches and washing etc