Elearmistead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just left them to stare at her phone screen. Could hear crying in the back! Awful.

Reactions: 1
People in her comments are trying to make her feel better by sharing stories of when they dropped/accidentally injured their babies 😳 She laughed at a comment about dropping a baby on their head. The baby is screaming while she chats to her screen and shouts at the baby to be quiet 😪 She said he's screaming because he has "separation anxiety" but it's "tough" because she is on live and cooking so she lets the baby scream. She doesn't seem to be coping with the kids and her BPD...its concerning all the commenters make excuses for her and saying its fine to ignore the baby.

• Sad
what we’re they going on about glowybychloe is the one tattling? Hardly think someone with that many followers even knows who she is!

People in her comments are trying to make her feel better by sharing stories of when they dropped/accidentally injured their babies 😳 She laughed at a comment about dropping a baby on their head. The baby is screaming while she chats to her screen and shouts at the baby to be quiet 😪 She said he's screaming because he has "separation anxiety" but it's "tough" because she is on live and cooking so she let's the baby scream. She doesn't seem to be coping with the kids and her BPD....its concerning all the commenters make excuses for her....
She seriously needs help she needs to come off tiktok and focus on her kids before social get involved

Her mods are pathetic blocking anyone who asks a question. I saw someone called funky something comment about dropping their kids. Why would you admit that?
My mind boggles at her account and how far her followers are up her arse

Shes a nasty piece of work…. seems to think she has some sorta authority on TT as shes been on there so long 🤔 errrrrmm….most prob follow u cos ur a car crash to watch hun. Gives off very neggy vibes

Reactions: 4
Something about her really annoys me, she always goes on about how she was on tik tok at the very beginning so thinks she has authority. On Saturday her partner came on the live and said 1 word, the way she spoke to him was disgusting. Proper chewed the face off him.

Oh and her oldest child lives of toast. Literally breakfast lunch and dinner. Says she doesn't eat much dinner so just gives toast. Seen it many times on the lives

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I have seriously been WAITING for this thread! Haha she's a mess. Anyone here remember that Scott used to cheat on her constantly? She used to message her "followers" daily telling me who his latest piece was and asking them to go "give her hate" or "report her TT videos" 😂 Her and Scott used to both go live when they "split up" which literally happened every week. She'd be live on TT in one room and him live in another while shouting abuse at each other..pure embarrassing! Makes me laugh when you watch her lives and she's giving people parenting advice, she can't even look after her own kids, who would take her advice? Telling young impressionable girls that you can drink as many energy drinks as you like when pregnant, unlimited coffees etc because "she did it and her babies are fine" and also that "formula is actually better than Breastmilk because it's got so many vitamins in it that breastmilk doesn't have) she also has repeatedly said she will be weaning her baby early (will probably take him off formula early too like she did her daughter) as her "HV has already advised it" - what HV worth their salt would tell a parent of a 1MONTH OLD baby that they 'recommend' they wean at 4 months despite ZERO health concerns...someone's talking BS. She just can't afford the formula milk on her dole money. Just thing how much toast she could make for the kids instead of buying baby formula 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have seriously been WAITING for this thread! Haha she's a mess. Anyone here remember that Scott used to cheat on her constantly? She used to message her "followers" daily telling me who his latest piece was and asking them to go "give her hate" or "report her TT videos" 😂 Her and Scott used to both go live when they "split up" which literally happened every week. She'd be live on TT in one room and him live in another while shouting abuse at each other..pure embarrassing! Makes me laugh when you watch her lives and she's giving people parenting advice, she can't even look after her own kids, who would take her advice? Telling young impressionable girls that you can drink as many energy drinks as you like when pregnant, unlimited coffees etc because "she did it and her babies are fine" and also that "formula is actually better than Breastmilk because it's got so many vitamins in it that breastmilk doesn't have) she also has repeatedly said she will be weaning her baby early (will probably take him off formula early too like she did her daughter) as her "HV has already advised it" - what HV worth their salt would tell a parent of a 1MONTH OLD baby that they 'recommend' they wean at 4 months despite ZERO health concerns...someone's talking BS. She just can't afford the formula milk on her dole money. Just thing how much toast she could make for the kids instead of buying baby formula 😂
Did she seriously take formula from her daughter early? The woman if she can’t afford having 2 kids why didn’t she take precautions. God I can’t stand her. She’s a vile women with a vile attitude who needs to ditch them check shirts!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she seriously take formula from her daughter early? The woman if she can’t afford having 2 kids why didn’t she take precautions. God I can’t stand her. She’s a vile women with a vile attitude who needs to ditch them check shirts!
she stopped giving Autumn formula once she turned one and moved to cows milk

she actually took the kids out a walk. Poor Autumn looks like shes about to topple out the pram

sat in her kitchen eating toast on live again

Last edited:
I found it hilarious when she had their son and said she wasn't ready to post his face but then at the same time scott posted a video showing the babies face 😂 I liked her until her 2nd pregnancy then she got so self absorbed snapping at everyone and acting like she was the only person in the world to have a baby and be pregnant again soon after. She's lucky she didn't have work to juggle in between all that as well. I wonder what scott really thinks of her I can just imagine how she must talk to him 🙈

Reactions: 3