Elearmistead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She leaves autumn plonked in front of the tv watching it, eating alone
The bit that concerns me is that she doesn't seem to supervise that wee girl while she's eating. It's so easy for bairns that age to choke and she'd have no idea until she went back into the room as she'd be silent. Terrifies me.

Reactions: 2
I get the feeling she prefers autumn to bobby. I agree she shouldn't be leaving them in a separate room when preparing meals and especially not when they're eating. Autumn could easily even be in her high chair in the kitchen whilst the meals are being prepared...they absorb so much information at that age she could be learning so much from watching her mum making food for them, including vocabulary to help her speaking

Reactions: 3
Haven't watched her for a wee while but she's on now looking rough as a badgers arse. I don't know what the vest thing is she's got on, she looks like Dobby from Harry Potter 😂 I see her feller is working nights now, she'll be hating doing those night feeds on her own. I haven't watched her videos for a wee while now but I may have to have a catch up on them once her live stream ends.

It's the subtle begging for gifts that gets me. Hate creators like that. Go get a proper job instead of begging online and taking advantage of often impressionable young followers. Makes me sick.

Last edited:
Anyone else seen the latest clips of her feeding Bobby on tiktok? They can't even be bothered to put him in a highchair. Poor kid's practically laid down in a bouncer chair while eating. She'll be all 'Woe is ne' when the poor kid chokes

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen the latest clips of her feeding Bobby on tiktok? They can't even be bothered to put him in a highchair. Poor kid's practically laid down in a bouncer chair while eating. She'll be all 'Woe is ne' when the poor kid chokes
I saw this! Couldn’t believe how she’s even feeding him like that! 🤯

Anyone still watch her? I haven't seen her on my FYP in so long but she just popped up on live. Complaining about how she can't afford to heat the flat and she's using an electric blanket for Autumn. Does she realise how dangerous that is??? Maybe if she went out and got a job they'd be able to offer some kind of financial stability for the children. I get we're all in a crappy position right now but she's not even trying.

*Edited to say* I am in no way beating down on anyone who is struggling financially right now. The cost of living crisis is so real right now but she just frustrates me. She had a perfectly good full time job that she gave up to have another child (that she admitted from the off she couldn't afford). Even if she can't go out to work due to childcare (although you get 85% of the fees back if you're both working over 16 hours so the childcare wouldn't be too obscene) why not look for something to do from home? There's plenty of jobs where you can work from home. Or work opposite shifts to "sicknote" that's what my husband and I do? He works nights and I work days and we arrange childcare between ourselves. That's what you should do when you're in a partnership. Sorry rant over lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She would probably save some money by putting the TV off thats shes always plonking her babies infront of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she clean her pots so aggressively 😂 also does she ever take those kids out! Autumn can’t really speech much it’s a shame

On live again her kids are in the other room eating alone. Really irritates me she does I feel sorry for those children

He's on live and they where talking about the advert that says 'have you had an accident that wasn't your fault?' And he responded, yeah the past 5 years. They've deff split

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3