Elearmistead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it hilarious when she had their son and said she wasn't ready to post his face but then at the same time scott posted a video showing the babies face 😂 I liked her until her 2nd pregnancy then she got so self absorbed snapping at everyone and acting like she was the only person in the world to have a baby and be pregnant again soon after. She's lucky she didn't have work to juggle in between all that as well. I wonder what scott really thinks of her I can just imagine how she must talk to him 🙈
Yes 🤣🤣🤣 she didn't want to show his face or announce his name while scott was on his account announcing it all 🤣 I remember thinking wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been a silent watcher of her for a while now and she is awful. Her poor daughter just gets shoved in a chair and told to watch tv. I remember on a live a few weeks ago she actually said.. if you carry on you’ll go back in your chair. I mean she is toddler who is probably bored being stuck in a bloody flat. I get she suffers with bpd etc but that shouldn’t effect your children! Take them to the park or to some bloody baby groups!! She’s always on live maybe she could use that time to take her children out. She’s always moaning about something

Reactions: 1
I’ve been a silent watcher of her for a while now and she is awful. Her poor daughter just gets shoved in a chair and told to watch tv. I remember on a live a few weeks ago she actually said.. if you carry on you’ll go back in your chair. I mean she is toddler who is probably bored being stuck in a bloody flat. I get she suffers with bpd etc but that shouldn’t effect your children! Take them to the park or to some bloody baby groups!! She’s always on live maybe she could use that time to take her children out. She’s always moaning about something
makes me so sad hearing that about Autumn and the chair! She’s to bloody big for it!!

I can’t imagine restraining my 14 month old child in a baby chair 🫣

There's no reason why autumn can't be sitting in a little table and chair instead of the high chair and other one she uses. I work in a daycare with babies, we literally only strap the little ones (under 1) in a swinging crib the rest of the time they're all free to run about. We never use high chairs for over 1 year olds it's little tables and chairs

Reactions: 2
There's no reason why autumn can't be sitting in a little table and chair instead of the high chair and other one she uses. I work in a daycare with babies, we literally only strap the little ones (under 1) in a swinging crib the rest of the time they're all free to run about. We never use high chairs for over 1 year olds it's little tables and chairs
Anything to restrain her!!

Surely her sitting in all day on tik tok wont help her mental health? Kids are kids they are going to be naughty and push boundaries. But putting you kid in a chair because she’s been naughty so she can’t get out etc is just crazy

It’s all well and good doing a daily walk but let your daughter out of her pram. Let her get out and walk. She just constantly straps the kid down so she can’t move

Reactions: 2
shes back on live. still looking here

cant be that hard shouldered when u havent stopped talking about it

that bloody coughing !

Last edited:
I’m not sure if it’s Scott’s sense of humour but I find him so freaking rude

Shes been sitting on live for an hour. does her man do everything?
I personally think that she does everything from what I see , like she’s washing clothes/dishes , hanging laundry, folding them, making lunches and feeding them , I haven’t seen Scott do much tbh 😬😬

I personally think that she does everything from what I see , like she’s washing clothes/dishes , hanging laundry, folding them, making lunches and feeding them , I haven’t seen Scott do much tbh 😬😬
yeah I suppose just seems like her kids were left for over an hour to sit on live. I get obviously doing housework but do you really need to document it. She would get it done so much quicker if she wasnt sitting on live.

that Bekky girl really annoyed me constantly going on about her pregnancy every 2 minutes in the comments asif its her live!