Elearmistead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both cringey as duck, middle aged and crying in tik tok saying he isn’t posting this for sympathy, so don’t post it then? They need to keep of tik tok and actually be parents. The amount of times she’s on live in her kitchen and her poor kids are just left in living room

Who else thinks he cheated on her? All the videos of the miming on the stairs, her looking sad and then there's Scott being cringey as hell dancing around to stupid songs acting like a clown 😑

Who else thinks he cheated on her? All the videos of the miming on the stairs, her looking sad and then there's Scott being cringey as hell dancing around to stupid songs acting like a clown 😑
I do! They are both cringy asfuck, if my other half did videos like he does I’d actually be mortified! She needs to come off live and actually spend time with her kids. Amount of times ive seen her in that kitchen cooking & completely ignoring those kids is shocking!

Didn’t he cheat when they first got together? Can’t stand Scott anymore his lives are just women arse licking him 🤣 desperate much!

Reactions: 1
They're both acting so desperate for attention its painful 😂 I think she maybe cheated on him and he played the mental health card tried to top himself and act vulnerable now he has a load of desperate women commenting on his videos he's bounced back and is trying to be all carefree then she's just acting like she's the bees knees cos she's had some male attention even with her manky teeth...I could be totally wrong though 😂

• Haha
These two are suddenly all over my TikTok! I'm surprised the thread is about her and he doesn't have his own! He seems worse! The amount of times I have seen him do that stupid dance.

He got married??? Or is trolling us and its his pal that got married 🤷‍♀️ its the fact he has 4 kids and acts like a 16 year old desperate for attention 🤮

Is there a thread for Scott? He's making me cringe so hard 😫 why does a father of 4 act like that 🤦‍♀️😂