Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks unwell.. maybe just tired and looks different without makeup on though. I just wonder if maybe she’s losing weight in an unhealthy manner, because she looks a bit run down (granted, i’m a natural ginger and i also look very pale and tired without makeup)
She maybe just looks like tit in that particular photo .I don’t think it necessarily means she’s loosing weight in an unhealthy way.We all look tit sometimes

Reactions: 4
She maybe just looks like tit in that particular photo .I don’t think it necessarily means she’s loosing weight in an unhealthy way.We all look tit sometimes
I don’t think she looks tit, she’s really pretty naturally in that. She just looks a bit tired or run down, round her under eye area - but like I said, as a natural red head I look like that too because we are so pale. It’s been a while since I watched her, so I was quite surprised to see how much weight she has lost on her neck/face area and was concerned

Reactions: 3
I came across Eleanor’s YouTube Channel during one of our very many lockdowns. I thought at first that they were short, informative and she seemed really nice as I was watching old video. Randomly she became really different. She keeps referencing in her newer videos as “this is my job” and “this is what I do for a living” and “check out my new merch” which I found really weird because I watch Kendall Rae and she’s so different. I used to find them similar (in a way) but Eleanor has just randomly become ALL ABOUT THE MONEY wheras Kendall literally donates “all proceeds” to charity and even donates her own money too. Kendall came to England to meet Eleanor and they did a Video together on Jack the Ripper, Part 1 is on Kendall’s YT and Part 2 on Eleanor’s YT. Eleanor… In her latest video she was talking about the brutal killing of a teenage girl and I found it so disrespectful that she needed “another two parter” for this! She did a video or 6 on Elaine Ohara and she was giggling all the way through them. Then she turns all dark for “entertainment purposes” I’m guessing.

Overall… I feel like she’s really dumbing down not only herself by giggling at really insensitive stuff (she’s in her 20’s not her pre-teens) but she’s also not doing the victims any justice at all. She just want Money and Social Status! I’ve often watched her videos and seen the way she comes across and tbh I wouldnt be surprised if someone was makinga true crime video on her one day! She’s a narcissist and it shows. Very full of herself. I’ve unsubscribed to her channel.

Reactions: 17
I much prefer the somber, mature approach to telling a true crime sorry. No music or pulling faces, when she disagrees with something she’ll make it SO OBVIOUS. I’m not speaking about something maybe the murderer did, but anyone else. Pulling a ‘😬’ face and rolling her eyes. so unnecessary and it makes me uncomfortable to watch!

Reactions: 4
I dislike her intro??? It makes me cringe every time? You can’t possibly be serious making videos on knife crime etc and having a knife sound effect as your intro followed up by an ad for shower gels and then saying “if you’re triggered by domestic violence click out of this video now” like girl none of that goes together and you’re coming across super money hungry and disrespectful. I get she has to monitize her videos because youtube is paying for her massive apartment in a very boujee building but there has to be a better way to monetize than this…

Reactions: 24
I dislike her intro??? It makes me cringe every time? You can’t possibly be serious making videos on knife crime etc and having a knife sound effect as your intro followed up by an ad for shower gels and then saying “if you’re triggered by domestic violence click out of this video now” like girl none of that goes together and you’re coming across super money hungry and disrespectful. I get she has to monitize her videos because youtube is paying for her massive apartment in a very boujee building but there has to be a better way to monetize than this…
YES! This is a recent change isn’t it! I don’t like that intro either. She’s really disrespectful! 😳

Reactions: 2
Yeah 100%. The contrast between her talking about serious subjects, and then flipping to talking about a mobile app or shampoo or something is so jarring. I don’t understand how people don’t see the issue. Of course she has to make money, but doing so in videos about serious issues doesn’t seem right to me

Reactions: 8
Yeah 100%. The contrast between her talking about serious subjects, and then flipping to talking about a mobile app or shampoo or something is so jarring. I don’t understand how people don’t see the issue. Of course she has to make money, but doing so in videos about serious issues doesn’t seem right to me
It’d be much better if she talked about sponsors right at the beginning of the video before introducing what the video is about and made them completely separate.

Overall… I feel like she’s really dumbing down not only herself by giggling at really insensitive stuff (she’s in her 20’s not her pre-teens) but she’s also not doing the victims any justice at all. She just want Money and Social Status! I’ve often watched her videos and seen the way she comes across and tbh I wouldnt be surprised if someone was makinga true crime video on her one day! She’s a narcissist and it shows. Very full of herself. I’ve unsubscribed to her channel.
100% this. I had to unsubscribe too because I was just getting more and more frustrated by her attitude in the videos.

It’d be much better if she talked about sponsors right at the beginning of the video before introducing what the video is about and made them completely separate.
Totally agree. I don't really have an issue with true Crime channels doing sponsored ads, I know a lot of them get de-monetised due to their content, but it definitely works SO much better when they do the ad disclaimer right at the start before mentioning the cases.

Agree. As I said, I respect that’s how she makes her money and pays her bills, but it still just doesn’t sit right with me how she sometimes just flips to being all chirpy about a mobile phone app or something 😅

Reactions: 1
I just wished Eleanor's immature, condescending and narcissistic personality would adjust to her new classy makeup and clothing look.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I watched her Ana Kriegel videos a few days ago and they keep playing on my mind. It’s too soon to be talking about it so sensationally, and to be talking cheerily about streaming services and the like, it’s just not say well with me at all.

Ana’s case was incredibly traumatic to follow. I remember clearly being in university and the whole country was sickened and upset by it. Stuff like that doesn’t happen in Ireland. For Ana to be used as fodder to pad out an advert for a streaming service to keep a callous, insensitive young woman in an expensive London flat, makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I watched her Ana Kriegel videos a few days ago and they keep playing on my mind. It’s too soon to be talking about it so sensationally, and to be talking cheerily about streaming services and the like, it’s just not say well with me at all.

Ana’s case was incredibly traumatic to follow. I remember clearly being in university and the whole country was sickened and upset by it. Stuff like that doesn’t happen in Ireland. For Ana to be used as fodder to pad out an advert for a streaming service to keep a callous, insensitive young woman in an expensive London flat, makes me sick.
i don't watch eleanor but i've seen her on twitter and i sometimes read true crime cases wikipedia so i thought i'd check her tattle thread. i had no idea about Ana's case and it's absolutely horrific to read. That poor, poor girl. I definitely agree with you that it was too soon for her to produce such a callous, unfeeling video. do you think it's right that the identities are prevented from being shared?

Another recommendation- truly criminal. They posted the ana kriegel case and the stark difference between theirs and Eleanor’s. Eleanor is clearly just trying to pay her london flat bills. No empathy from her at all

Another recommendation- truly criminal. They posted the ana kriegel case and the stark difference between theirs and Eleanor’s. Eleanor is clearly just trying to pay her london flat bills. No empathy from her at all
Yes they are excellent as a relatively new channel, well researched and stick to the facts of each case. I never liked Eleanor!

Eleanor is even more unlikeable lately, the new intro with the knife... like really? She's covered cases with knife crime as the main theme just seems a bit tacky to use as an intro. The giggling, eye-rolling and immature comments are just gross. Does she forget these are REAL people's traumatic events and not just some made-up story?! She's so incredibly insensitive it's infuriating.

Her fans are also something else entirely, I got attacked and harassed on tiktok for calling her out on her bs on a video about insensitive true crime creators. They need a reality check if they think the way she presents these videos is in any way okay.

Reactions: 20
Eleanor is even more unlikeable lately, the new intro with the knife... like really? She's covered cases with knife crime as the main theme just seems a bit tacky to use as an intro. The giggling, eye-rolling and immature comments are just gross. Does she forget these are REAL people's traumatic events and not just some made-up story?! She's so incredibly insensitive it's infuriating.

Her fans are also something else entirely, I got attacked and harassed on tiktok for calling her out on her bs on a video about insensitive true crime creators. They need a reality check if they think the way she presents these videos is in any way okay.
I think she’s a likeable person, when she’s not doing crime videos. I really liked her when I found her two years ago, I thought she told the stories so respectfully. Now she just seems a bit too comfortable and is so disrespectful. She’s also doing a lot of new cases, this is so wrong. It’s still very raw for victims etc. She needs to get back to her old ways, also her researchers are shocking, could literally read it on wiki in 2 minutes.

Reactions: 10
I mean tbf I’ve never understood what you guys mean when you say the data she pulls up is the same as on Wikipedia or another documentary because where else could one get it from? I’ve never really researched cases in my free time but I imagine a lot of info is probably never realised to the larger public but maybe someone has and could enlighten me on the process

Reactions: 2
I mean tbf I’ve never understood what you guys mean when you say the data she pulls up is the same as on Wikipedia or another documentary because where else could one get it from? I’ve never really researched cases in my free time but I imagine a lot of info is probably never realised to the larger public but maybe someone has and could enlighten me on the process
There's other youtubers who use loads of news articles, police reports, coroners reports, look up theories on forums, speak to family/have family involvement etc but in comparison she's just reading the Wikipedia page on camera

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.