Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like her videos, but I can’t listen to her voice for too long. She longs out the last word in her sentences 😂
Ahahaha see I’ve never noticed that, I bet now I won’t be able to not notice it 😂 I find her voice quite calming though, I’m not such a fan of her history content, but the book recommendation videos are great too.

Reactions: 3
The trouble is the weight loss coincided with her stopping wearing makeup and we all know that when we're used to seeing someone with a full face of makeup and then not a scrap of makeup they will look ill! People are not saying you look ill because of the weight loss it's because of the lack of makeup Eleanor.

Reactions: 7
The trouble is the weight loss coincided with her stopping wearing makeup and we all know that when we're used to seeing someone with a full face of makeup and then not a scrap of makeup they will look ill! People are not saying you look ill because of the weight loss it's because of the lack of makeup Eleanor.
It looks "worse" because she is naturally very pale and in recent videos has taken to wearing very bright lipstick that makes her look even whiter

Reactions: 2
This! 100%! I didn’t particularly mean she looks ill BECAUSE she lost weight - I said she looked ill and tired and it made me concerned that she COULD potentially not be eating enough because the last time I watched her, she wore a full face of very glam makeup and weighed more. Then I seen a photo of her looking a lot thinner and more pale etc. Of course I shouldn’t have jumped the gun though.. but I hope she knows I didn’t mean to offend and it’s really made me think not to be so quick with what I say.

Reactions: 4
the way she talks about these people in her videos, you'd think she was their best friend or something. she talks like she knows/knew them personally.

Reactions: 6
the way she talks about these people in her videos, you'd think she was their best friend or something. she talks like she knows/knew them personally.
Really irritating isn’t it! 😳 I used to love watching her videos but I can’t watch any of the new ones now because she’s very dramatic in them. She giggles like a child at really sensitive subjects and these “two parters” and “three parters” are absolutely diabolical. It’s all for money and profits. She has a different sponsor for every part as well. These videos could also be done in one part but she’s gotten lazy with it now so instead of doing a new “case” every video she will drag one out for 2 or three! 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I swear I'm not normally this petty even on a gossip forum but the giggling??? On her Instagram stories when she does her giggly ditzy thing I seriously have to think if she's just constantly stoned or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear I'm not normally this petty even on a gossip forum but the giggling??? On her Instagram stories when she does her giggly ditzy thing I seriously have to think if she's just constantly stoned or something??
Annoying isn’t it? I normally read things like this and think ‘that’s nit-picky’ but I 100% agree with you. I think it’s more annoying because she never used to be like that and it’s such an obviously disingenuous ‘persona’ that she’s come up with to almost infantilise herself for whatever reason.

Reactions: 11
I can’t watch her anymore ,she irritates the life out of me ! I used to love watching her a few years back

Her Elaine O’Hara videos were horrifying.
I watch her pretty regularly, but I wasn’t able to make it through that. The way the milked that poor woman’s mental health struggles and further stigmatized her by giggling and speaking all hush hush about her sex life, which she herself said Elaine would bring up in therapy because it was an issue for her, was a disservice and disgusting.
The trigger warnings are pointless, too. Saying there’s going to be “talk of suicide” doesn’t cover it. I’m not one to be impacted by mentions of suicide, which is why I kept watching, but nothing could have prepared me to hear her mention each attempt individually.

And not related, but the way she recycles selfies to use as thumbnails is embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
I’ve always thought she might be a weed smoker😂

Reactions: 1
Annoying isn’t it? I normally read things like this and think ‘that’s nit-picky’ but I 100% agree with you. I think it’s more annoying because she never used to be like that and it’s such an obviously disingenuous ‘persona’ that she’s come up with to almost infantilise herself for whatever reason.
It’s grating on me so much. It’s beyond irritating and just weird

Reactions: 2
I literally cannot watch her videos anymore, the two parters that are 30 minutes long, the countless ads, promoting products she 100% does not use were all bad enough

but she just seems so desensitised to the topics she’s talking about these days, randomly giggling and judging people for their lifestyles (the Elaine Ohara case was horrific), it’s a bit too far for me now😂 definitely something going on with her!

Offtopic but everytime I enter the thread the profile picture disgusts me cause it looks like Eleanor is looking through a b*thole.

• Haha
she’s trying to be cute so hard she puts on some high pitched voice in her stories i literally watch it like 🥴🥴 so cringey

Last edited:
Watching Coffeehouse Crime's Q&A (I remember he was mentioned on this thread before) and he was talking how a difficult part of running his channel is the pressure to research, word things properly, and the like. Also about his boundaries with certain cases.

I really appreciate hearing him saying that and I do think it's something Eleanor has let slip (as we've all noticed here). CC seems to understand that his job is collecting and presenting the infomation in an appropriate way and I think Eleanor's fandom are so biased at this point that they've let her get away with sometimes mishandling things.

I like Eleanor in general but it's nice to hear from a newer creator who seems more aware of his responsibilities. The casual tone, jokes, and constant stream of ads from Eleanor makes it harder to watch her content these days. I get her tone has always been more lighthearted but still, it would be nice to see her take a leaf out of CC's book.

Reactions: 6
Watching Coffeehouse Crime's Q&A (I remember he was mentioned on this thread before) and he was talking how a difficult part of running his channel is the pressure to research, word things properly, and the like. Also about his boundaries with certain cases.

I really appreciate hearing him saying that and I do think it's something Eleanor has let slip (as we've all noticed here). CC seems to understand that his job is collecting and presenting the infomation in an appropriate way and I think Eleanor's fandom are so biased at this point that they've let her get away with sometimes mishandling things.

I like Eleanor in general but it's nice to hear from a newer creator who seems more aware of his responsibilities. The casual tone, jokes, and constant stream of ads from Eleanor makes it harder to watch her content these days. I get her tone has always been more lighthearted but still, it would be nice to see her take a leaf out of CC's book.
I really really like Coffeehouse Crime. I think Adrian is really really respectful, and adds just enough detail to really get to know the person, without it feeling obtrusive.

I really like coffeehouse crimes too! He is really respectable and his voice is so soothing😂

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen a thread about her yet, what are your thoughts?

Absolutely love her, I fall asleep each night listening to one of her YouTube videos. I think she’s fab!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.