Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Agree..what is with all the sniggering and why is she telling is her ignorant opinion every 2 seconds. I was cringing at her Harold Shipman one....
Oh gosh I am so glad I am not the one. I feel like she is always talking so loud too in her videos no matter how quiet I have the volume.

Sunny Shay V!! I must say I haven’t watched too many of her videos, but the ones I did watch were good! And Mollie ofc
I love Mollie. Though I do wish she would stop saying 'Anyway' to move on her video hehe

Reactions: 2
I hadn't watched her in a while either, mainly because I feel that she does the absolute minimum in research, gets so much wrong and it felt like she was just reading from Wiki.
She was criticised because her video about the murder of Helen Bailey contained factual errors taken from a low-budget documentary, itself poorly researched. So I suppose she has decided to just stick with Wikipedia on account that it's expected to give citations and people will step in to correct errors! Lazy lazy lazy

Reactions: 1
Watched the playboy bunny episode she did. Kendall Rae touched on this briefly in the chippendales episode she did, they’re not directly similar but Paul and Dorothy featured as part of the chippendales story, and were a main part of Eleanor’s as the story for that one focused solely on them. Eleanor missed out massive chunks of information about these two people (that Kendall included) even though they were a really brief part of Kendall’s video and the entire focus of Eleanor’s.

I recommend watching “the broken morality of true crime videos” on YouTube. It was published this week and is a great watch!

Reactions: 16
I used to love her. But now she's so different her whole personality I think she might have management and training. The weight loss though....I'm so sorry I'm very tired and cannot read back through 30 odd pages but has she had a gastric bypass?
She looks like a different person and about 100lbs lighter....Happy for her being healthier. Just was very shocked !!!

Reactions: 7
I used to love her. But now she's so different her whole personality I think she might have management and training. The weight loss though....I'm so sorry I'm very tired and cannot read back through 30 odd pages but has she had a gastric bypass?
She looks like a different person and about 100lbs lighter....Happy for her being healthier. Just was very shocked !!!
Having just scrolled through her Instagram it does definitely look like she’s lost weight however I don’t really think it’s 100lbs like you said. I think she just carried a lot of weight in her face and now she’s lost some it’s very obvious because her face looks very different, especially since she’s sitting down in all her videos so her face is all we really see.

Reactions: 4
Having just scrolled through her Instagram it does definitely look like she’s lost weight however I don’t really think it’s 100lbs like you said. I think she just carried a lot of weight in her face and now she’s lost some it’s very obvious because her face looks very different, especially since she’s sitting down in all her videos so her face is all we really see.
Good point!

I’ve thought has she has this done too. Surely losing so much weight she’d be excited to show her journey but then also I don’t know if she’s ever been big enough to get it done either? Either way she looks great x

you can tell she's a lot more confident from losing it as well. She looks amazing, has she not mentioned it on her other channel I only watch the crime videos tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I recommend watching “the broken morality of true crime videos” on YouTube. It was published this week and is a great watch!
Did you comment this before or after Eleanor posted she was watching it? I can’t remember when I seen her story about it! Just shows she watches here!

Did you comment this before or after Eleanor posted she was watching it? I can’t remember when I seen her story about it! Just shows she watches here!
[/QUOTE]
here!

I didn’t know she had watched it!
I don’t know about anybody else but I get the impression that Eleanor def wanted to do makeup and true crime. Prob thought she could be the uk Bailey Sarian!

here!

I didn’t know she had watched it!
I don’t know about anybody else but I get the impression that Eleanor def wanted to do makeup and true crime. Prob thought she could be the uk Bailey Sarian!
[/QUOTE]
She must have seen you comment about it then! I’m sure it was only last week she put the story up. She definitely wanted that, she got nothing on Bailey😂

You all need to subscribe to Emma Kenny on YouTube. She is a psychologist and really dives into what makes a killer a killer and just thoroughly explores the cases ❤

Oh and I love Christina Randall too!

You all need to subscribe to Emma Kenny on YouTube. She is a psychologist and really dives into what makes a killer a killer and just thoroughly explores the cases ❤

Oh and I love Christina Randall too!
edit - just read her thread and had no idea what she was like off of YouTube! Very surprised

Last edited:
Love Christina Randall, have been watching her for a while when she did just her prison videos. I think she actually spends a lot of time researching for the true crime videos.

Reactions: 3
Used to watch eleanors videos a while ago amd stopped watching.. just watched the ana kriegel video and she is so disrespectful, laughing and giggling throughout both videos, pulling strange video's and looking at herself in the view finder nonstop.

Reactions: 3
Used to watch eleanors videos a while ago amd stopped watching.. just watched the ana kriegel video and she is so disrespectful, laughing and giggling throughout both videos, pulling strange video's and looking at herself in the view finder nonstop.
Pulling strange faces i meant 🤦‍♀️

I love Eleanor's true crime videos on YouTube and followed her on other platforms in the past but she seemed like a totally different person. She thought she was really funny but I found her quite annoying frankly.

She looks unwell.. maybe just tired and looks different without makeup on though. I just wonder if maybe she’s losing weight in an unhealthy manner, because she looks a bit run down (granted, i’m a natural ginger and i also look very pale and tired without makeup)

Attachments

Does she always cover cases this recent? I'm no true crime fan so I don't watch Elenaor but this was a huge huge case in Ireland, seems a little soon to be covering it in my opinion

She looks unwell.. maybe just tired and looks different without makeup on though. I just wonder if maybe she’s losing weight in an unhealthy manner, because she looks a bit run down (granted, i’m a natural ginger and i also look very pale and tired without makeup)
She started changing her image but I personally think her makeup was nicer before, a bit more full coverage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.