Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's other youtubers who use loads of news articles, police reports, coroners reports, look up theories on forums, speak to family/have family involvement etc but in comparison she's just reading the Wikipedia page on camera
There's a subreddit call r/unresolvedmysteries which is a good place to find these sorts of sources. There's millions of websites all about stuff like this.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen what she’s posted on her Instagram story this morning? Is it about tattle?
I haven’t seen anyone fat shaming her, no one should be doing it though

I mean tbf I’ve never understood what you guys mean when you say the data she pulls up is the same as on Wikipedia or another documentary because where else could one get it from? I’ve never really researched cases in my free time but I imagine a lot of info is probably never realised to the larger public but maybe someone has and could enlighten me on the process
Like Chloe said, there’s a lot more things you can look at on the internet than just Wikipedia, especially the ones that are quite recent you’d find articles, opinions, theories. There’s more than just Wikipedia, I remember being like 7 and being obsessed with researching Lee Harvey Oswald, all my research was put on a floppy disk and I’m not too sure whether Wikipedia was a thing back then (showing my age there)🤣

Reactions: 3
Surely it’s not about tattle? I’ve only seen one post on here saying she looked a bit too tired/unwell

Reactions: 6
That can’t be tattle. Most comments on here are about how incredibly disrespectful to families she is in her videos / how she tries to inject her own feelings / how she does basic research on Wikipedia and gets it wrong. If she did read here maybe she could address some of those points rather than a sob story about herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
That can’t be tattle. Most comments on here are about how incredibly disrespectful to families she is in her videos / how she tries to inject her own feelings / how she does basic research on Wikipedia and gets it wrong. If she did read here maybe she could address some of those points rather than a sob story about herself 🤷🏼‍♀️
I did wonder this too if she is reading here she obvs knows that we're right

Yeah, I would not say Tattle has fat-shamed her Apart from a couple of posters making negative comments, most people just said she looks good after losing the weight and some speculated that she'd had surgery (which is not, in itself, fat-shaming)

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen what she’s posted on her Instagram story this morning? Is it about tattle?
I don't think there are enough fat shaming comments but then I blocked the one user who used to call her fat repeatedly so maybe I can't see it. But there is a notification that says when a post by someone I'm ignoring has been made and I haven't seen that for a while.

I will say any comments here about her weight are almost immediately shut down. Even the one about her looking sickly or tired (maybe not the exact wording but I forgot) was disputed by someone saying she looked normal.

Saying that, I don't know what other forums she's discussed on.

If it's here she's talking about, she could 1) focus on the majority who actually don't stand for fat shaming and 2) take in the valid criticism about treating victims and their stories with respect.

Any comments about her looks must make up about 1% of posts here, it's actually rare.

Reactions: 10
WTF? We don't misgender her, it says "she/her" right there in her bio on her social. Should Eleanor announce she has decided that other pronouns fit her better, we will use them. We don't care about her gender, we care about her content

Surely it’s not about tattle? I’ve only seen one post on here saying she looked a bit too tired/unwell
ahh it was me who said she looked a bit tired or unwell and i wondered if she was losing weight unhealthily because i haven’t watched her in a while and now i feel awful because i really didn’t mean it to sound offensive or judgemental! i suppose i just worry a bit because i used to struggle with my weight etc and i always looked very tired and had dark circles when i didn’t eat well. but that comment was coming from concern and nothing more ☹ i would delete the comment but it won’t let me

I haven’t come on this thread in months but I saw Eleanor’s post and I was like is she talking about tattle?? But a quick skim makes me think it deffo isn’t anyone from here, this thread seems very respectful especially compared to the way appearance is talked about is others. Never understand why people send influencers screenshots of nasty hate about themselves anyway, it’s not constructive criticism so why alert them to it? I do feel for her in the sense that she can’t win because people will comment on her weight either way when there’s literally no need for it

ahh it was me who said she looked a bit tired or unwell and i wondered if she was losing weight unhealthily because i haven’t watched her in a while and now i feel awful because i really didn’t mean it to sound offensive or judgemental! i suppose i just worry a bit because i used to struggle with my weight etc and i always looked very tired and had dark circles when i didn’t eat well. but that comment was coming from concern and nothing more ☹ i would delete the comment but it won’t let me
Don’t worry about it ❤ You meant it innocently and she was deffo referring to something malicious which your comment wasn’t x

• Heart
this thread seems very respectful especially compared to the way appearance is talked about is others.
Can’t agree with this, there’s a certain user on this thread who is incredibly disgustingly fatshaming and I’ve muted them myself because it just crosses all borders. No matter what Eleanors like as a person or what she does wrong youtube wise, her weight and appearance is none of our business

Reactions: 8
Can’t agree with this, there’s a certain user on this thread who is incredibly disgustingly fatshaming and I’ve muted them myself because it just crosses all borders. No matter what Eleanors like as a person or what she does wrong youtube wise, her weight and appearance is none of our business
Comments about someone’s weight are wrong of course BUT is it not better someone voices them on here where people don’t have to read rather than taking it to her dms/insta comments? Eleanor went out of her way to read whatever website she was sent the link to. She didn’t need to read anything. And if it was tattle as I mentioned above it’s a bit crappy of her to selectively pick what bothers her ignoring very valid criticism of her ‘job’.

WTF? We don't misgender her, it says "she/her" right there in her bio on her social. Should Eleanor announce she has decided that other pronouns fit her better, we will use them. We don't care about her gender, we care about her content
If that was about my comment I deleted it as I put it on the wrong thread, sorry!😂

She looked pretty to me bigger and just as pretty now she’s lost weight .so couldn’t give a tit about her (.or anyone else’s ) size .It’s a shame she won’t hold herself accountable for comments made about her lack of empathy and professionalism in her videos however .How about you address that Eleanor ?

Omg Eleanor this isn’t a game show??? It’s honestly getting worse and worse why are u lip syncing to songs asking ur followers to guess the next case
Tacky

I don't think there are enough fat shaming comments but then I blocked the one user who used to call her fat repeatedly so maybe I can't see it. But there is a notification that says when a post by someone I'm ignoring has been made and I haven't seen that for a while.

I will say any comments here about her weight are almost immediately shut down. Even the one about her looking sickly or tired (maybe not the exact wording but I forgot) was disputed by someone saying she looked normal.

Saying that, I don't know what other forums she's discussed on.

If it's here she's talking about, she could 1) focus on the majority who actually don't stand for fat shaming and 2) take in the valid criticism about treating victims and their stories with respect.

Any comments about her looks must make up about 1% of posts here, it's actually rare.
I have just stayed up and read this entire thread, and there was 1 person saying really nasty fat shaming comments, but I assume that is the person you blocked. In fact the comments were immediately responded to by other Tatters saying how unacceptable they were. So I doubt it's Tattle.

I used to really like Eleanor when she just covered the crimes and didn't try to make everything jokey and insensitive, can anyone recommend True Crime YTers or podcasters that are similar to Eleanor in the early days? Ideally mainly covering British cases?

Reactions: 7
I used to really like Eleanor when she just covered the crimes and didn't try to make everything jokey and insensitive, can anyone recommend True Crime YTers or podcasters that are similar to Eleanor in the early days? Ideally mainly covering British cases?
Georgia Marie is very good. The videos are always very sensitively done.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s trying to be like Bailey Sarian, Bailey comes across as really sarcastic and jokey in her videos, like you’re gossiping with a friend kind of scenerio, but that’s how she’s always portrayed herself so she seems to get away with it. Eleanor is trying way too hard.

Georgia Marie is very good. The videos are always very sensitively done.
I do like her videos, but I can’t listen to her voice for too long. She longs out the last word in her sentences 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.