Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me Eleanor has never been that big. She might have a little more weight on her than the average for her size but she certainly isn’t fat.
very late to the convo and just reading back but- she is (or at least was) wayyyyy bigger than she looks in youtube vids. i mean in those vids we barely see other than her face but, watch the foot asylum locked in vids she was in on youtube. not gonna lie my jaw dropped, i had no idea she was that big

edit- just seen the comment above me so yeah just look at that 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You're the luckiest person on the planet to not know Zoe Sugg, Niomi Smart or Tanya Burr.
And I wouldn't call eating disorders "motivated enough to keep a good body". :rolleyes: Starving yourself or binge eating and purging isn't exactly admirable degrees of motivation
I didn't know who they were either but that's terrible 😔

I wonder if she’s been reading here and picked up on the lack of research comments 😂🤔
Does anyone know if Eleanor actually has any qualifications or history studying law/ true crime?
omg she’s an actual embarrassment. “i’m hiring you to do all the research for my videos so i can read everything you’ve done and look like i’ve done it all and prepared everything well, and will look good to people. then i’m gonna do an insensitive ad about a mobile game at the start before talking about a very sensitive subject and pretending to care. and i will earn the majority of the money because it’s my face on the label and i’ll get most of the reward for your work”

Reactions: 11
omg she’s an actual embarrassment. “i’m hiring you to do all the research for my videos so i can read everything you’ve done and look like i’ve done it all and prepared everything well, and will look good to people. then i’m gonna do an insensitive ad about a mobile game at the start before talking about a very sensitive subject and pretending to care. and i will earn the majority of the money because it’s my face on the label and i’ll get most of the reward for your work”
She’ll probably get the assistant to play the mobile games for her and write a review for that too 😂😂😂 she’s put this in the personal requirements lol
4AC33574-C278-4E9A-B521-08B35ED84BA7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
does her weight have anything to do with the quality of her content or the way she handles the topics of the videos? its not relevant to any of us ngl and if she did get a sleeve she's clearly working on herself and her health so good for her. she's a true crime youtuber not a lifestyle influencer and her appearance has nothing to do with her content. just mind ur own business someone elses weight isnt your problem

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Jesus, so she's basically hiring somone to come up with her content? I can understand hiring an editor or something like that but this just leaves a bad taste. I rarely watch her videos anymore cos so many others do true crime better than her now. The success and money had clearly gone to her head and she wants to put in as little effort as possible.
Surely the point of being a true crime YouTuber is that you do the research and put your videos together. If she wants someone else to do that for her, surely they could set up their own channel 😂 She would literally just be a presenter. I’d get it if she was hiring an editor or something like that, but hiring someone to do everything for you seems…weird 😂
Also, the fact she doesn’t mention pay seems shady to me. Any job advert that neglects to mention any kind of pay is a bit shifty in my opinion. I know sometimes it’s discussed at interviews but prospective employees deserve to know what they can expect so they know of it can financially support them.

Reactions: 14
Surely the point of being a true crime YouTuber is that you do the research and put your videos together. If she wants someone else to do that for her, surely they could set up their own channel 😂 She would literally just be a presenter. I’d get it if she was hiring an editor or something like that, but hiring someone to do everything for you seems…weird 😂
Also, the fact she doesn’t mention pay seems shady to me. Any job advert that neglects to mention any kind of pay is a bit shifty in my opinion. I know sometimes it’s discussed at interviews but prospective employees deserve to know what they can expect so they know of it can financially support them.
Karen and Georgia of My Favourite Murder also have researchers now too. Seems to be the thing

Karen and Georgia of My Favourite Murder also have researchers now too. Seems to be the thing
Really?! I’d never heard of this before. I can understand maybe wanting a bit of help, especially if you’re trying to organise multiple videos in one go. So I’ll give her that I guess 😂 But I still think she needs to be more transparent within the advert in exactly what the job would entail, and the salary you can expect.

Reactions: 1
I think they justify it by having their business and therefore less time to research etc. But it does seem to be the done thing. I love MFM and their consistency even pre researcher and what not so perhaps why I overlook it than Eleanor who is so lazy at her job now this is just a way to be even lazier.

Reactions: 1
Bailey sarian got one at the start of the year too. If all they have to do is sit and read off someone else’s notes and then send that footage off to an editor what do these people do all day? I would be bored out of my mind if I had no job and just sat around all day.

Reactions: 5
Bailey sarian got one at the start of the year too. If all they have to do is sit and read off someone else’s notes and then send that footage off to an editor what do these people do all day? I would be bored out of my mind if I had no job and just sat around all day.
That’s it! Part of being a true crime YouTuber is surely doing the research yourself and presenting it in a way that makes sense to yourself and your audience. Getting someone else to do it surely takes away that personal touch. I don’t know, I think they whole notion of Youtubers having a team behind them is a big new to me 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how much on average she’s earning? I’m just nosey 🤣

I used to not mind having her videos on in the background but the vibe is off for me lately. Can’t quite place what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s pissing me off lately how disrespectful she is towards the victims and their families in the cases she covers .Also ,if she does have someone researching for her then she needs to sack them becuase she’s covered 2 cases from my area ,both happened in the last 20 years and both quite factually incorrect and lacking detail.She needs to look to Kendall Rae for some compassion

Reactions: 13
to me it also makes eleanor seem even more disrespectful to the victims and their families than before. she can’t even do her own research about what happened to this poor person, she’s essentially just acting as a face for some sick entertainment brand where she’s earning money just by having her face in the video and reading off a script about someone’s death that she didn’t even properly collate and research herself.

making her even more detached from the case and the victim and even less sensitive to it. it really is just becoming some mechanical job for her. i thought it was bad enough but god knows how bad it will be now that she doesn’t even have to immerse herself into the emotion and content behind the cases she’s talking about in a video.

all the more able to do her crappy insensitive app store game adverts beforehand then.

Reactions: 8
to me it also makes eleanor seem even more disrespectful to the victims and their families than before. she can’t even do her own research about what happened to this poor person, she’s essentially just acting as a face for some sick entertainment brand where she’s earning money just by having her face in the video and reading off a script about someone’s death that she didn’t even properly collate and research herself.

making her even more detached from the case and the victim and even less sensitive to it. it really is just becoming some mechanical job for her. i thought it was bad enough but god knows how bad it will be now that she doesn’t even have to immerse herself into the emotion and content behind the cases she’s talking about in a video.

all the more able to do her crappy insensitive app store game adverts beforehand then.
I can’t stand that Bailey either ,she’s even worse in terms of being disrespectful .

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand that Bailey either ,she’s even worse in terms of being disrespectful .
I used to love Bailey but really struggled with her past few uploads she's trying to hard to insert her catchphrases and the inconsistent uploads is a bit annoying 🙄.

Reactions: 3
I only enjoy Bailey's historic/supernatural content, she's really fun and I like her style but that doesn't really matter with true crime and I find she can be a bit disrespectful sometimes with modern cases. Laughing at names and stuff, her attitude tends to rub me up the wrong way. Stuff like the Mothman and Aqua Tofana videos that can be discussed in a more casual tone are much better and I enjoy those.

Reactions: 3
I only enjoy Bailey's historic/supernatural content, she's really fun and I like her style but that doesn't really matter with true crime and I find she can be a bit disrespectful sometimes with modern cases. Laughing at names and stuff, her attitude tends to rub me up the wrong way. Stuff like the Mothman and Aqua Tofana videos that can be discussed in a more casual tone are much better and I enjoy those.
I really enjoyed Bailey’s videos for quite some time, until it finally dropped with me just how weird it was, mixing horrific crimes and murders with something like makeup. It is fine to be interested in both, absolutely fine, but the mixing of the two is a big odd. Robert Welsh does Ghost Stories and Makeup which he always credits as inspired by Bailey’s videos. He does a mix of stories and while some of the stories naturally cover the subject of death, he always remains respectful.

Reactions: 6
My favourite true crime youtuber in terms of presentation of the cases and respect for families and victims is mysteriouswv. Its just a shame he only covers cases from a fairly small geographical area. I loved Cayleigh Elise's channel before she left youtube and he's very reminiscent of her. I don't mind Stephanie Harlowe but find her personality a bit off-putting lately, never used to miss a video of hers.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.