Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah... just gonna ignore the obvious fat people hater...

I don't actually have a huge issue with ads on true crime videos in general. Its youtube, most people do them.

But with no clear upload schedule and every single video being sponsored, it's obvious what drives her content.

All sorts of important crimes could happen but if she couldn't find a sponsor, I doubt she'd bother making a video.

Also it's not good that it's coinciding with her being more insensitive towards the subjects. But she'd be equally insensitive without the ads so for me, that's the bigger issue.
I don’t think anyone has an issue with her doing the ads, I think it’s more about how she’s doing them, jumping from a sad story, to talking about a mobile phone game in the space of a few seconds.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think anyone has an issue with her doing the ads, I think it’s more about how she’s doing them, jumping from a sad story, to talking about a mobile phone game in the space of a few seconds.
I agree with your point Bilbo.

Off topic: I'm interested in true crime but I can't watch any of these Eleanor neale, Bailey Sarian type youtubers anymore, because I don't want to look at them doing their makeup or advertising raid shadow legends. Someone who is really good and keeps it to the point is JCS Psychology. He doesn't have many videos though.

Reactions: 4
I agree with your point Bilbo.

Off topic: I'm interested in true crime but I can't watch any of these Eleanor neale, Bailey Sarian type youtubers anymore, because I don't want to look at them doing their makeup or advertising raid shadow legends. Someone who is really good and keeps it to the point is JCS Psychology. He doesn't have many videos though.
Also Coffeehouse Crime is good. I’ve seen a lot of people say he’s quite somber, but I think it’s in keeping with the topic to be honest, and he’s always pretty respectful in the way he talks about everyone involved. He seems to do his research too, and it’s not just from Wikipedia.

Reactions: 5
Also Coffeehouse Crime is good. I’ve seen a lot of people say he’s quite somber, but I think it’s in keeping with the topic to be honest, and he’s always pretty respectful in the way he talks about everyone involved. He seems to do his research too, and it’s not just from Wikipedia.
I recently found him I quite like the way he tells the stories he's very respectful.

Reactions: 1
Yeah... just gonna ignore the obvious fat people hater...

I don't actually have a huge issue with ads on true crime videos in general. Its youtube, most people do them.

But with no clear upload schedule and every single video being sponsored, it's obvious what drives her content.

All sorts of important crimes could happen but if she couldn't find a sponsor, I doubt she'd bother making a video.

Also it's not good that it's coinciding with her being more insensitive towards the subjects. But she'd be equally insensitive without the ads so for me, that's the bigger issue.
It’s not that I hate the fatties I just hate that they get away with their pure laziness. More so than a thin or healthy person because no one wants to come across mean to them. I’m sorry that I’ve probably hurt your feelings and I’m sure you’re the exception to the rule and you’re not lazy. It wasn’t meant to offend anyone.
She is lazy.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not that I hate the fatties I just hate that they get away with their pure laziness. More so than a thin or healthy person because no one wants to come across mean to them. I’m sorry that I’ve probably hurt your feelings and I’m sure you’re the exception to the rule and you’re not lazy. It wasn’t meant to offend anyone.
She is lazy.
Being overweight or even chubby has absolutely no bearing on how lazy a person is.

Exhibit A - the laziest person I've ever seen in my entire life:
zoe.jpeg

Exhibit B:
niomi.jpeg

Exhibit C:
tanya.jpeg

Oh, and ALL of them get away with their laziness because they're skinny and pretty.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t know who they are or care but they seem motivated enough to keep a good body
You're the luckiest person on the planet to not know Zoe Sugg, Niomi Smart or Tanya Burr.
And I wouldn't call eating disorders "motivated enough to keep a good body". :rolleyes: Starving yourself or binge eating and purging isn't exactly admirable degrees of motivation

Reactions: 20
You're the luckiest person on the planet to not know Zoe Sugg, Niomi Smart or Tanya Burr.
And I wouldn't call eating disorders "motivated enough to keep a good body". :rolleyes: Starving yourself or binge eating and purging isn't exactly admirable degrees of motivation
Just because they’re thin means they have an eating disorder…. Okay 😊

Reactions: 3
She is lazy.
Oh, with a dress size of UK 8-10 I'm not fat so this isn't personal. But I have no problem calling out prejudice and bigotry 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looked at the job she’s advertising. In other words, you do all the work for her, she’ll rock up and read your notes and benefit from all the sponsors 😂 couldn’t see a salary but you know it won’t be near anywhere close to what she gets
0A8F6465-57A8-4C8D-A2C3-279140262378.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if Eleanor actually has any qualifications or history studying law/ true crime?
I don’t think she has any qualifications beyond GCSEs or A Levels. She’s mentioned how she didn’t carry on education after 18 in videos, usually in a joking way about how she doesn’t understand something. She might’ve done A Level law or an equivalent qualification, but as far as I’m aware, nothing beyond that. Tbh, you don’t really need a degree in law to tell people about cases that have already been investigated. Although maybe if she did have some actual insight it would make her videos stand out a bit as she’d be able to explain things better. Then she might be able to act a little sincere when talking about the worst things that have happened to people, instead of jumping from an ad into reading out information she found on Wikipedia.

Reactions: 4
Looked at the job she’s advertising. In other words, you do all the work for her, she’ll rock up and read your notes and benefit from all the sponsors 😂 couldn’t see a salary but you know it won’t be near anywhere close to what she gets View attachment 682363
This is literally the most laziest thing I've ever seen the brass neck of her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looked at the job she’s advertising. In other words, you do all the work for her, she’ll rock up and read your notes and benefit from all the sponsors 😂 couldn’t see a salary but you know it won’t be near anywhere close to what she gets View attachment 682363
Can we all stop getting triggered and laugh at this!? 😂

What's the pay like Ot55? That's the cringiest thing "Plz someone help me play detective 🥺" is what that screams.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not one part of me thinks Eleanor is fat.
I haven’t watched any of her YouTube stuff in a while actually, but she’s the first true crime YouTuber that I actually enjoyed watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus, so she's basically hiring somone to come up with her content? I can understand hiring an editor or something like that but this just leaves a bad taste. I rarely watch her videos anymore cos so many others do true crime better than her now. The success and money had clearly gone to her head and she wants to put in as little effort as possible.

Reactions: 14
What's the pay like Ot55? That's the cringiest thing "Plz someone help me play detective 🥺" is what that screams.
There’s no mention of the pay. She’s posted another insta story answering some questions she keeps getting asked about the role (like the fact it’s full time) but once again she’s neglected to mention to pay. I’m sure that’s like the number one question so I’m guessing it’s not very generous so they’re not being open about it 😂

The whole job description paints this amazing picture that you’re going to be working with someone with over 1 million subs. They mention that a lot, as if it’s an honour.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.