Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember Shawna(something) who was bullied off YouTube by a reddit mob who accused her of stealing content from a reddit anon or some tit and then it all turned out the reddit anon was in the wrong. I miss Shawnas videos :(

Ahh yes I do! Hope she's doing OK, she didn't deserve what happened and it's a shame she's never returned to doing true crime videos.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I feel like respectable true crime content left with Cayleigh Elise. Since then it's been mostly clickbait. She was one of the most popular so people tried to emulate her. Then the likes of Bailey Sarian came along and it became less serious.

Reactions: 6
My favourite true crime youtuber in terms of presentation of the cases and respect for families and victims is mysteriouswv. Its just a shame he only covers cases from a fairly small geographical area. I loved Cayleigh Elise's channel before she left youtube and he's very reminiscent of her. I don't mind Stephanie Harlowe but find her personality a bit off-putting lately, never used to miss a video of hers.
Stephanie is good at what she does in a lot of ways but I just can’t listen to her voice and not fond of how the videos are directed

Reactions: 3
I like kendall rae or Christina Randall (she's done a few)
I like Kendall too ,she’s always been my fave .Not so keen on the podcast with Josh ,she doesn’t half sound dumb on there sometimes but I like her own ,true crime stuff

Reactions: 4
the main thing i just could not stand about kendall was the dramatic 😩😱😨 faces she’d purposely pull just for the thumbnail. like get a grip please this isn’t supposed to be dramatised for entertainment 😐

the main thing i just could not stand about kendall was the dramatic 😩😱😨 faces she’d purposely pull just for the thumbnail. like get a grip please this isn’t supposed to be dramatised for entertainment 😐
True 😂😂I don’t think I’ve really paid much attention til you mentioned it and now it’s going to bug me 😂

Reactions: 2
I only watch Christina, I think because of her background she has better perspective and gives her opinion!
I think Kendall has a good platform to help but i find her videos too long.

If you want a true crime youtuber who is respecful and accurate, then I'd recommend Georgia Marie. Her videos are so well researched and she has covered quite a few cases that highlight issues such as racism and homophobia.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I like Danielle Kirsty, she's a bit of a Bailey ripoff but i do like her videos

Reactions: 2
If you want a true crime youtuber who is respecful and accurate, then I'd recommend Georgia Marie. Her videos are so well researched and she has covered quite a few cases that highlight issues such as racism and homophobia.
She has an interesting history series too.

Reactions: 3
tw violence and animal abuse

what the actual duck?!?!? i genuinely think i want to be sick? we’re already talking about how damn disrespectful she is, she just made some ‘sexy caption’ on a pic of her posing and the caption she’s tried to make all entertaining and smooth is about a bleeping ANIMAL ABUSER WHO KILLED SOMEONE WITH AN ICEPICK AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET. AND MURDERED CATS

what eleanor means in this bleeping disgusting caption is luka magnotta not only murdered someone but also filmed himself torturing and murdering cats and kittens in the most evil, disgusting and cruel ways that people cannot even comprehend.

and here eleanor is, using a smooth little comparison of a human and animal murderer torturing and murdering cats for her ‘cute lil selfie pose!’

am i REALLY seeing with my own eyes a TRUE CRIME YOUTUBER whose job it is to be respectful about victims and cases, using a crime case as a jokey insta caption for her selfie pose ?

duck this girl. i can’t believe i used to like her. i cannot bleeping stand her. sort it out eleanor you make me sick

4888B051-9157-4FD7-923B-017FE15D0587.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Omg that’s grim. The worst part is everyone’s hyping her up in the comments as if it’s so cool and edgy 🙄🙄

But yeah so much for her intro about never wanting to be disrespectful and it’s all just for education

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.