Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EN irritates the hell out of me… she seems like a typical fat lazy person who does the bare minimum and earns off it.
Fat people are lazy? Is that necessary?

Eleanor is very much like many social media people, fat or thin. Plenty slim social media personalities are as bad as Eleanor or worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Cant help but agree with what others have suggested about a gastric band? I follow a few accounts of girls who've had them and Eleanor comments/likes them? Could be coincidence. Would be interested to hear her experience if she did

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was she big enough to qualify for a gastric band? To get one on the NHS, you have to have a BMI over 40, or a BMI 35-40 and diabetes / high blood pressure / other conditions that would improve with weight loss. Even to do it privately, you need a pretty high BMI. She never struck me as that big, but then we only really see her from the shoulders up in her videos, maybe she was a lot bigger than she looked

Reactions: 3
To me Eleanor has never been that big. She might have a little more weight on her than the average for her size but she certainly isn’t fat.

Reactions: 3
To me Eleanor has never been that big. She might have a little more weight on her than the average for her size but she certainly isn’t fat.
She’s still lazy and cares little about the people she’s talking about

Reactions: 2
She’s still lazy and cares little about the people she’s talking about
I agree. However, I don’t think we should be talking about her physical appearance. The way she talks about these people’s stories is incredibly heartless and she’s clearly just become another money hungry influence. How can she happily sell things she’d never use off the back of a video about someone being brutally murdered?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree. However, I don’t think we should be talking about her physical appearance. The way she talks about these people’s stories is incredibly heartless and she’s clearly just become another money hungry influence. How can she happily sell things she’d never use off the back of a video about someone being brutally murdered?
True but I didn’t say it again I said lazy so let’s not try and make it about my comment now

RE: video just posted today

“Just a warning this video contains abuse against a disabled person, manipulation, and taking advantage of disabled people…it’s basically throughout the entire video…”

“Now on to thank our sponsor: Raid Shadow Legends”

*sighs* c’mon now…you know she doesn’t actually play that tit.

Reactions: 22
Was she big enough to qualify for a gastric band? To get one on the NHS, you have to have a BMI over 40, or a BMI 35-40 and diabetes / high blood pressure / other conditions that would improve with weight loss. Even to do it privately, you need a pretty high BMI. She never struck me as that big, but then we only really see her from the shoulders up in her videos, maybe she was a lot bigger than she looked
You'd be surprised espesh if you're short your bmi calculation is crazy, it just does seem she dropped a lot of weight quick but didnt see her full body that often so cant be 100%

I started watching her videos because I watched all of Bella fioris and Bailey sarians videos I honestly love them both so much they seem like such nice genuine people and they always make me laugh while being respectful to the victims and their families. But straight away I didn’t really like Eleanor neales videos, I don’t like that she jumps straight into SO TODAYS VIDEOOOO, she doesn’t introduce herself or have a good introduction atall like most other youtubers, she doesn’t say who she is or anything and then I noticed she repeats ALOT of information, explains things to such extent that are simple things to understand and she adds in a lot of unnecessary information. Her accent drives me insane and I just don’t find her very likeable. She shows no personality in her videos, and I noticed in one of her videos that there were a lot of inaccuracies so I won’t be watching again. I thought I was the only one who felt this way because there’s no bad comments on her videos

She was very big, she doesn’t look it in videos as she she never shows much more than her face. I’ve seen her in other peoples photos and was shocked that she was bigger as she didn’t seem it in videos

I started watching her videos because I watched all of Bella fioris and Bailey sarians videos I honestly love them both so much they seem like such nice genuine people and they always make me laugh while being respectful to the victims and their families. But straight away I didn’t really like Eleanor neales videos, I don’t like that she jumps straight into SO TODAYS VIDEOOOO, she doesn’t introduce herself or have a good introduction atall like most other youtubers, she doesn’t say who she is or anything and then I noticed she repeats ALOT of information, explains things to such extent that are simple things to understand and she adds in a lot of unnecessary information. Her accent drives me insane and I just don’t find her very likeable. She shows no personality in her videos, and I noticed in one of her videos that there were a lot of inaccuracies so I won’t be watching again. I thought I was the only one who felt this way because there’s no bad comments on her videos
She has some sort of filter turned on that deletes and comments that are negative. I know this because I made a comment once and it disappeared instantly. Wasn't being rude to her, attacking her weight or her looks either, was just commenting on her being Insensitive during one video 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I found it weird in the latest video where she talked extensively about "it was shocking that the victim went through menopause at 13" Yes, this is sad, but it's not unusual for disabled people to have a number of health problems and this particular detail was of no relevance to the story

Reactions: 5
I found it weird in the latest video where she talked extensively about "it was shocking that the victim went through menopause at 13" Yes, this is sad, but it's not unusual for disabled people to have a number of health problems and this particular detail was of no relevance to the story
Weird she is giving her personal opinion on someone's health matters when it's not part of the story. She's getting more and more inappropriate. She should give her opinion on the case instead. That's one major aspect to her videos that's lacking.

Weird she is giving her personal opinion on someone's health matters when it's not part of the story. She's getting more and more inappropriate. She should give her opinion on the case instead. That's one major aspect to her videos that's lacking.
Again this shows that for someone who always says about respecting the victims, it shows a huge lack of respect. Any health issues that don’t impact the case are simply irrelevant (to the case) and therefore there is absolutely no reason to shoehorn it in.

Again this shows that for someone who always says about respecting the victims, it shows a huge lack of respect. Any health issues that don’t impact the case are simply irrelevant (to the case) and therefore there is absolutely no reason to shoehorn it in.
Or if it was something like someone with learning disabilities was targeted like make a point of researching the amount of vulnerable people who are victims of crimes or coerced into crime. She never does that it's telling a gruesome tale without any substance

She literally doesn’t care about who she upsets she tries to act like she does by saying things but it’s all so insincere. It’s also very nice that her fans think she’s pretty etc but she should discourage it on those videos as it’s so insensitive. There’s always instagram for that. Educate your younger viewers.

Reactions: 7
Or if it was something like someone with learning disabilities was targeted like make a point of researching the amount of vulnerable people who are victims of crimes or coerced into crime. She never does that it's telling a gruesome tale without any substance
Exactly. If she wants to talk about it then yeah, like you said, do your research and do it respectfully.

Reactions: 1
I understand that she makes video titles more hyperbolic for views and on some of them, I do kinda get it (esp if the case is known for that detail) but 'murdered by her best friends' for a video about a disabled woman targeted by a group that took advantage of her disability rubbed me up the wrong way. Even if Gemma percieved them as friends and that was used to exploit her, the fact it was used as the video title after all is said and done seems a bit poor to me. I do hope she changes it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.