Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all noticed that she usually covers cases after they make Netflix documentaries about them. She doesn’t even make an effort to find cases that actually could benefit from the coverage
Yeah. And obviously I know we shouldn’t only be watching these videos solely for entertainment because lives have actually been lost but, she’s not going to get a view from me (which I’m sad about because a three hour long vid sounds amazing) as I’ve seen this case many many times. She used to do cases that weren’t as heard of to create awareness

Reactions: 6
I’m watching 🤷🏼‍♀️ She says she “may” tell where she’s been but to find out watch her other channel 😐

Reactions: 4
I’m watching 🤷🏼‍♀️ She says she “may” tell where she’s been but to find out watch her other channel 😐
Like hell am I going to give her any of my views, couldn’t care where she’s been but most likely a hospital for a liposuction

Like hell am I going to give her any of my views, couldn’t care where she’s been but most likely a hospital for a liposuction
If she’s had a gastric band would she then get Lipo? I genuinely think she disappeared to deflect from the hate she was getting and now she’s trying to use her absence to get followers on the other channel because she’s never gained subs on there!

I love Mollie Westbrook. She seems to genuinely care about victims, shows a lot of respect, and provides as much information as she can. She doesn't go OTT with sponsors... I just skip that bit. She's very well spoken, very clear, very easy to listen to. No silly smirking/voices/showing off.
Yes I love mollie

Reactions: 1
If she’s had a gastric band would she then get Lipo? I genuinely think she disappeared to deflect from the hate she was getting and now she’s trying to use her absence to get followers on the other channel because she’s never gained subs on there!
Lipo is more like body contouring for fat that doesn't shift with weight loss. She maybe could also have had surgery for excess skin but I agree it's more likely she is trying to drum up followers for her side channel

Reactions: 2
She still got a victim's name wrong. The final victim of Gacy's she calls him Rob Priest throughout and his name was Piest. It really bothers me when True Crime youtubers get victim's names wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I agree with this! Like as if John Gacy hasn’t been covered by loads of these youtubers. When I was a fan of hers I was in her channel and suggested loads that people haven’t heard of, but I don’t think she can be arsed to research, and doesn’t she have a researcher?😂
I would absolutely loveeee to see how she goes about searching for cases to cover. Like in 2020 she said she was planning on posting more cases outside of the UK and more non white victims in the wake of BLM but she didn’t really come through however a few months ago she posted a case that was smack bang during the KKK’s height and a young black girl was killed horrifically just for being black. Like… how on earth couldn’t she have posted some old cases like that during a time where it would have been very appropriate especially given her speech to intentionally incorporate more crimes like that.. and I’m just using this as an example because it feels like she just catches on to whatever is popular at the time or being talked about but she doesn’t actually care in truth or have the passion about whichever the topic is that she claims to have. Like how she suddenly covers these Netflix cases. She just knows the case is hot and she can get a lot of her coverage from watching the doc.

I watched her latest video (the one about the Maths teacher who was murdered by her pupil) and parts of her delivery left an awful taste in my mouth. She seemed to really relish talking about the gorier details around what happened to the woman’s body, almost as if she was enjoying talking about it? Such an odd vibe.

I’m pleased that this was a one-parter but she’s still dreadful at pacing her videos and being concise in her storytelling. She went on a really random tangent about the details of a Halloween costume that the victim had worn years and years before she’d even met her killer. It had absolutely no relevance at all other than to elongate the video.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Once again disappointed with the lack of research in her latest video. She calls the rights that the police read you upon arrest, ‘the speech they have to do’ or something along those lines, she doesn’t explain how the police accessed the messages bc she doesn’t know and didn’t bother to research it so she shrugs it off as the police ‘having their ways’ and she changes the way she pronounces the suspects name randomly in the middle of the video and then goes back to the original pronunciation.

Reactions: 9
Does it annoy anyone else when she says, 'I want to thank todays sponsor for making this video possible'? I'm sure she can upload videos without having one

Reactions: 17
TEN SECONDS into the John Gacy video and she got a detail wrong. John Gacy dressed up as Pogo the clown for parties, hospital visits etc. but she said he dressed up as the clown while murdering people. How can she have a team of researchers and still be wrong about one of the most notorious murderers in history before the video even begins?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
TEN SECONDS into the John Gacy video and she got a detail wrong. John Gacy dressed up as Pogo the clown for parties, hospital visits etc. but she said he dressed up as the clown while murdering people. How can she have a team of researchers and still be wrong about one of the most notorious murderers in history before the video even begins?!
that’s a huge detail to get wrong too. It’s just pure laziness at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 12
that’s a huge detail to get wrong too. It’s just pure laziness at this point
Instead of hiring an editor, like she has, she should have just hired someone to research and write her scripts. Less mistakes that way and minimal editing, which she could actually do herself.

Reactions: 5
Does it annoy anyone else when she says, 'I want to thank todays sponsor for making this video possible'? I'm sure she can upload videos without having one
Well I mean… if it wasn’t for her sponsors she wouldn’t be able to afford to sit there being giddy in front of her camera while talking about truly harrowing crimes

Instead of hiring an editor, like she has, she should have just hired someone to research and write her scripts. Less mistakes that way and minimal editing, which she could actually do herself.
It’s mad she hasn’t already!! Although I feel like sometime at the start of this year or last year she advertised on her story for a job position being her researcher? Does anyone else remember?

Im pretty sure she does have a researcher? Like you said she advertised it on her insta stories. She mentioned in a 2nd channel video that she had someone working on the Raoul Moat case AGES ago but Im not sure if anyone knows who they are

Reactions: 3
"Daddy's deadly house fire" she's literally disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Who’s her team of researchers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.