Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she looks like she’s had lip filler or something there’s something about her face that looks different just can’t put my finger on it ? Maybe she just over lining them a lot

Reactions: 5
I've just watched the second part of the 3 part story. Basically that could of been summarized into 5 mins giving the details but not dragging it out and profiting off of some innocent guys loneliness & humiliation 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is mollie Westbrook worth watching?
Hi there! I definitely recommend both Mollie Westbrook and Georgia Marie! Mollie’s cases are long, very well researched, and objective. Georgia’s are as well. I’ve not encountered any sponsors on their channels either.

I only became familiar with their channels as a result of this thread and have been thoroughly enjoying both of their channels.

Highly recommended!!! Definitely!!

I've just watched the second part of the 3 part story. Basically that could of been summarized into 5 mins giving the details but not dragging it out and profiting off of some innocent guys loneliness & humiliation 🤷‍♀️
Funny you say that…bc one of the most noticeable differences between Mollie’s re-telling of this case vs E’s (which, considering the similarities of E’s video isn’t saying much) is that Mollie said RIGHT UP FRONT that the guy she was about to speak about was NOT GUILTY. Whereas E went a whole video making it seem like Colin was guilty AF before finally at the very end saying it was the wrong man.

Reactions: 6
Hi there! I definitely recommend both Mollie Westbrook and Georgia Marie! Mollie’s cases are long, very well researched, and objective. Georgia’s are as well. I’ve not encountered any sponsors on their channels either.

I only became familiar with their channels as a result of this thread and have been thoroughly enjoying both of their channels.

Highly recommended!!! Definitely!!

Funny you say that…bc one of the most noticeable differences between Mollie’s re-telling of this case vs E’s (which, considering the similarities of E’s video isn’t saying much) is that Mollie said RIGHT UP FRONT that the guy she was about to speak about was NOT GUILTY. Whereas E went a whole video making it seem like Colin was guilty AF before finally at the very end saying it was the wrong man.
I'm done with EN now. The sponsors and 2-3 part videos which are 30-40 mins and half of that is sponsor and recap are disgraceful. I do totally recommend Mollie. To me, she does seem to have genuine respect for all victims she talks about (e.g Colin Stagg was definitely a victim, I think he possibly had some mental health issues too) and Mollie seems like she cares too; she'll do a lot of unsolved to get the message out there that these people still need justice, and someone may have some information.

Whereas EN JUST does solved - seemingly to create a dramatic conclusion and drag it all out as much as she can. She just doesn't seem to give a tit about the victims, any personal sympathy she puts in there feels completely fake, full of smirking and giggling and dramatic revelations. It's so sickening to me how she's stringing out the murder and torture of people/children for her own extra personal profit. I think later in life she'll regret this... not something I'd want to put on my CV.

Reactions: 7
Thank you! 😊I shall give her a watch! I bleeping cry watching these videos because I'm an absolute mess when you hear the sad stories but equally.... I like to binge watch true crime 🤣🤣 I don't know how these YTErs deal with such heavy cases 😅

Reactions: 3
I agree with you who say Mollie is worth watching, her videos are very well researched.

I feel like she looks like she’s had lip filler or something there’s something about her face that looks different just can’t put my finger on it ? Maybe she just over lining them a lot
I thought the same, looks like filler.

Whereas EN JUST does solved - seemingly to create a dramatic conclusion and drag it all out as much as she can. She just doesn't seem to give a tit about the victims, any personal sympathy she puts in there feels completely fake, full of smirking and giggling and dramatic revelations. It's so sickening to me how she's stringing out the murder and torture of people/children for her own extra personal profit. I think later in life she'll regret this... not something I'd want to put on my CV.
She used to do more unsolved cases but I think she's stopped that (or at least covers them less often) because it's less popular with viewers. She talks quite a bit about "I know you like serial killers, solved cases" etc and unsolved don't generate the same clicks - at least not the way she presents them

I've seen her do a few YouTube polls where she asks if people prefer solved/unsolved cases and solved are always alot more popular.
Her non true crime personality is very different but I don't really follow her other social medias. I liked her London flat tour and seeing a different side of her personality then!
The split videos do bug me though, just make a longer video? 😂

how can eleanor carry on any longer like this 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ is she not embarrassed? blows my mind that people still haven’t seen through her money grabbing scummy bullshit

just got a notification for her new video which she’s named the “8 child massacre”. i genuinely don’t even have words for how money grabbing, disrespectful, and insensitive that is.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
just got a notification for her new video which she’s named the “8 child massacre”. i genuinely don’t even have words for how money grabbing, disrespectful, and insensitive that is.
For someone who goes on about not meaning any disrespect, that seems very disrespectful. I hope she realises and changes it.

Reactions: 9
New to this thread so sorry if it’s already had a mention but I wonder what’s happening with her second channel. She restarted it, posted two videos and seems to have abandoned it again?

That's a horrific title honestly feel a little uncomfortable with true crime youtubers ATM as they are all using the same sponsors its a bit off tbh

I hate the the title of the new video. Come on, at least give it a respectful name which isn’t a very obvious attention grabber for views.

Mollie Westbrook is getting bad for sponsors too, an ad at the start of every video. I'm kinda sick of these true crime Youtubers now

i’ve gone off eleanor, i used to love her videos and it seemed like she had a genuine passion for true crime & raising awareness but not anymore. i much prefer bailey sarian these days.

DISTURBAN is another crappy true crime youtuber. Sounds Northen, we should set him up with Ellie Neale 😝

I just clicked on one of his videos and he puts on this sombre voice whilst saying "check out my sponsor" moments before he was describing a horrific crime.

His merch is the ugliest, tackiest, bad taste, Edhardy wannabe tit ever.

Eta - Photo of ugly merch from my TV screen. Soz casting, not watching on my phone.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
EN irritates the hell out of me… she seems like a typical fat lazy person who does the bare minimum and earns off it.
Are people actually buying her merch?

She just seems so money grabbing.

Her fans are the worst, comments like “is no one going to mention how stunning she looks”
Literally on a case about child rape… wtf?

people will start to see through her soon believe me.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.