Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she stick to one title. The same case made out like three different ones
30C7F402-EBBA-42A5-8910-C95A3923CF3A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The time it took to put this out was really annoying, 6 days between pre recorded parts? Come on.

Reactions: 7
Why can’t she stick to one title. The same case made out like three different ones
View attachment 728455
I knew her trick but she still got me.

I saved the Mice and Men case as the title interested me, I never would have guessed it was the final part of a 3 part story.

The titles have no connection to each other and unless you've got the last 2 side by side, you will miss that it has the same guy in the thumbnail.

She's very sneaky with it and I'm not sure why. Her content seems to do well as it is, without her duping her viewers. I'm sure they've got used to the fact that her videos are usually more than one part. No reason why she shouldn't be upfront about it.

Reactions: 17

I saved the Mice and Men case as the title interested me, I never would have guessed it was the final part of a 3 part story.

The titles have no connection to each other and unless you've got the last 2 side by side, you will miss that it has the same guy in the thumbnail.

She's very sneaky with it and I'm not sure why. Her content seems to do well as it is, without her duping her viewers. I'm sure they've got used to the fact that her videos are usually more than one part. No reason why she shouldn't be upfront about it.
It’s thrown me before with the 2/3 parters. Surely the titles need to relate in some way for continuity purposes. It would certainly make sense.
Also, has anyone else given up with the multiple part videos? I get that some cases are just too in-depth for one video, but personally I’d rather she does one longer video.

Reactions: 9
i thought i was the only one! i go to watch one of her videos and by the time she’s finished the ad at the start she finally mentions ‘this is part 2’ how am i meant to know?! wish she’d just name it the name thing and add part 1/2/3 at the end. anything for some extra clicks

Reactions: 12
I've seen tiktok videos litrally 1 minute long talk about a case start to finish that have more details then elenore posts

Reactions: 14
I love two and three part videos but she’s just shocking. I don’t watch her at all anymore. She literally sends me to sleep.

Reactions: 2
i thought i was the only one! i go to watch one of her videos and by the time she’s finished the ad at the start she finally mentions ‘this is part 2’ how am i meant to know?! wish she’d just name it the name thing and add part 1/2/3 at the end. anything for some extra clicks
Literally!

She’s a selfish lazy content creator… most money grabbing one I can think of.

Reactions: 5
She puts no effort in but has managed to make a pretty penny off it. She literally adds very little insight or awareness like its not cute if you're posting and talking about something harrowing damn well know what you're talking about

Reactions: 12
her fans are so insensitive and small minded in the sense that they don’t even show compassion for the crime in the video, just about their icon lord and saviour eleanor neale. they CANNOT ‘read the room’ and just don’t know what is appropriate.

for example, on videos about children being murdered, the comment sections are flooded with comments like “can we talk about how gorgeous eleanors makeup is 😍😍🥵🥵

ummm… no?!? not here! not on a video about a child whose been murdered, wtf is wrong with you?!? read the room, that is NOT appropriate in the situation.

ALSO, how interesting is it that she removes comments where people out her for her greediness, laziness , insensitivity and so on, yet will happily keep up comments that are showing affection to her on videos about incredibly sensitive subjects.

classic eleanor eh? if it benefits her then it’s fine 😡🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I've blocked her on youtube as I can't stand seeing her fat full moon head in my recommended.

Does anyone know if she's hired her assistant yet?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I've blocked her on youtube as I can't stand seeing her fat full moon head in my recommended.

Does anyone know if she's hired her assistant yet?
This 🤣🤣 I should block her too then she’ll never bother me again

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I think she knows deep down the quality and research of her content is shite, so she has to trick people into watching her version rather than another person's.
Maybe she thinks that eventually, everyone will realise, and her views will go down, just like many other Youtubers, there comes a time when popularity decreases. But I agree, she doesn't have to do this

Reactions: 9
says how close the case is to her heart but follows with an ad. i’m so bleeping done with her. this is just beyond disrespectful
Just came on here to post about this. How could she be comfortable putting a link to an ad in that tweet. She has no morals whatsoever

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.