Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow maybe I missed this then! Any chance she just reused an old Tiffany box she had to help further create this “illusion”? The only picture I ever saw of the ring up close was of the screenshot that @drewberry_moore posted in the last page of this thread.
I remember seeing lots of Tiffany’s packaging in her videos throughout the years (I’m 99% certain she keeps the pouches and maybe she kept some boxes as well? I wouldn’t be surprised). Putting that box in the background was her not so subtle way of trying to hint that her ring came from there I guess. I’m more shocked that she tagged Tiffany and Co in her story though...how tacky!

No, I don’t recall her mentioning where the ring was from in any video. Regarding the box, I think someone spotted what looked like a Tiffany’s box in the background of a video and it seemed like it had been deliberately placed, but other than the screenshot shared, there was never any mention of Tiffany’s or any box on her Instagram.
Ok that makes more sense, and why we’d all be a bit mixed up about it without receipts. Putting a box strategically into a video or post to give off a certain impression definitely seems like something Smelley would do! We’ve seen her hint at Special Someone numerous times during that era before he dumped her, and didn’t people first spot Dickets in a FaceTime video she had in the background of a vlog? She is so manipulative and desperate to get people talking about her.

Reactions: 7
The best robes to work in from home???? Is she becoming a parody account?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't watch any videos with Dickles in it. I thought he was ultra creepy. Does this video still exist in our "archive" somewhere? Now I'm curious!
This was the engagement video and as far as I’m aware, no one has shared it yet. Would be great if we can get a copy of this though! It is comedy gold. 🤣

It’s applicable to the kind of “work” Eleanor is currently working hard at...man-hunting. Easy to take on and off for certain activities. 😏😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The best robe to work in from home is the robe you already own. No one is going to see it and who the f is going to go out and buy a robe bc of a video like this?

Reactions: 11
The best robe to work in from home is the robe you already own. No one is going to see it and who the f is going to go out and buy a robe bc of a video like this?
Man-hunting requires special outfits! Gotta make sure the tatas are on display. ;)

All jokes aside, why is Eleanor being so insistent about the work from home thing recently? Everyone knows she’s been unemployed for over a year at this point and that her “job” is stringing her dodgy pearls and scamming middle aged viewers. She knows people are questioning her career (even her loyal viewers are asking her what she does in Seattle) and yet and she’s digging her heels in and drawing attention to it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I remember seeing lots of Tiffany’s packaging in her videos throughout the years (I’m 99% certain she keeps the pouches and maybe she kept some boxes as well? I wouldn’t be surprised). Putting that box in the background was her not so subtle way of trying to hint that her ring came from there I guess. I’m more shocked that she tagged Tiffany and Co in her story though...how tacky!

Ok that makes more sense, and why we’d all be a bit mixed up about it without receipts. Putting a box strategically into a video or post to give off a certain impression definitely seems like something Smelley would do! We’ve seen her hint at Special Someone numerous times during that era before he dumped her, and didn’t people first spot Dickets in a FaceTime video she had in the background of a vlog? She is so manipulative and desperate to get people talking about her.
Yes, there are a few seconds of a clip that Elle ”forgot” to mute in her What I Eat In A Day Pasta video where she and Rick were FaceTiming/on speaker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
There was clearly no video because she figured she could lie about it being from Tiffany and Co. in her Instagram stories but a whole video would be too much. Granted, she is used to lying, but this lie would be not just about herself — it would drag Ricklets into it and we know his family would see right through her then. That said, pretty bold of her to lie about the ring in her stories! I’m sure she agreed on it with Ricklets.
And this is why I also believe Dickles didn’t go to a private jeweler to have their ring “customized”. If they had gone that route, Elle would be “waxing lyrical” about it and she would talk about the jeweler they went to and the process of having a ring made.

The only “customization” I think is possible is that Rick went to Zales and found a semi-mount with preset diamonds and asked the salesperson to insert the cheapest yellow diamond he could afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The audio quality is always sooo bad, Elle you need an external Mic. You can get a good one for about 100 bucks. I just can't stand how fuzzy her voice sounds in her videos

Reactions: 5
Lol it just sounds like the word lingerie with a heavy french accent.
She’s such an idiot. First of all, Nordstrom is an American company so why would you pronounce one of their collections in French. And the founder and namesake for Nordstrom was Swedish American, not French. She can’t even get her European geography right.

• Haha
She is a nutjob.
YoU gUyZ h@V€ h!GhLy R€qUe$t€d DeeeZ ViDeO

NO ONE REQUESTED A VIDEO ABOUT YOUR BATHROBES, YOU TWIT 🤦‍♂️

Omg, the palm print dress is hideous. Did she buy it in the under 20s section of H&M? 🙄 Looks cheap and tacky AF.

• Haha
I'm sorry but I dont understand why she has so many robes, I have a warm one for winter I wear over my pajamas in the house and a summer one that I honestly never use. Also she mentioned self tanning again. She used to swear that she didn't like tanning or self tanning bc she embraces her pale-ness. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Yes, there are a few seconds of a clip that Elle ”forgot” to mute in her What I Eat In A Day Pasta video where she and Rick were FaceTiming/on speaker.

18:36

Keep in mind he’s around 40 years old, and still talks like a college frat-boy surfer dude.

“You know how good you’re gonna get at racquetball?
I’m means it’s gonna be INSANE (Elle: *hmmmhmmmhmmm*).
You’re gonna SMOKE EVERYBODY (Elle: *hahahaha*)
NAH I’m serious.”

Probably bobbing his head at 100 bpm, jerking himself off to her squeezing that potato masher thing in her low-cut cleavage-bearing top. They’re both such pathetic losers. So wish they had stayed together.

• Haha
No Smelle, we cannot see you wear your RL robe in vlogmas videos because you DELETED THEM 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do I feel like there was for some reason at one point...🤔 I wish I had a receipt to confirm this, just to be sure. Either way, another poster above showed how she said it was from there and even tagged them, so she definitely wanted to give off that impression for sure, and that was the main point I wanted to make. It is possible I may have gotten this mixed up with something else because I feel like she mentioned or showed at some point how she keeps the pouches and some of the packaging (I wasn’t a forum participant at that point and didn’t pay as close attention as I do now) but that might’ve been her Tiffany collection video or another Instagram story. Apologies if my memory isn’t completely accurate, it’s been many months and Smelley has so much going on that it’s hard to keep track. 😅
There was. It was staged in the background of one of her videos after she was engaged. It was totally clear that she did this so her subs would assume the ring was tiffany as it was a single ring sized box on the console table in the entryway of her apartment.

• Heart

18:36

Keep in mind he around 40 years old, and still talks like a college frat-boy surfer dude.

“You know how good you’re gonna get at racquetball?
I’m means it’s gonna be INSANE (Elle: *hmmmhmmmhmmm*).
You’re gonna SMOKE EVERYBODY (Elle: *hahahaha*)
NAH I’m serious.”

Probably bobbing his head at 100 bpm, jerking himself off to her squeezing that potato masher thing in her low-cut cleavage-bearing top. They’re both such pathetic losers. So wish they had stayed together.
He sounds like a middle-aged man whose pretending to be a 20 year old surfer from Southern California.

Also it's interesting she left that specific part in, because from that alone, you wouldn't think Rickets was a way older, divorced, fake professor who lived in Swampland with bow legs. Typical Eleanor Lecocq, misrepresenting the truth to make herself look better.

Ohhh she wanted soooo badly for everyone watching the video to know her BOYFRIEND thinks she's an amazing sportswoman haha 😂 She has a mentality of a 10 year old.

• Heart
  • Haha
There was. It was staged in the background of one of her videos after she was engaged. It was totally clear that she did this so her subs would assume the ring was tiffany as it was a single ring sized box on the console table in the entryway of her apartment.
Thank you and the rest of the ladies who also mentioned seeing it! I KNEW I SAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT but couldn't be sure because I didn't participate in GG at the time and didn't bother with things like receipts. And our Smelley, of course, deleted basically an entire 8 months worth of videos (other than her pearl shilling ones) so I couldn't go back and confirm.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.