Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sofatsolazy1

Just watched her video and she bought 14 clothing items and 4 other items. I so badly want to ask her what happened to her capsule wardrobe

Reactions: 5

Lovely

Chatty Member
I'm definitely not ok with people shaming people for trying to be inclusive what is wrong for including readers that might be LGBTQ+ . I don't think attacking someone for trying to be inclusive is a good idea. For all you guys know one of us could be trans seems really irrational to be mad about someone trying to include others.
I am LGBTQ. Ironic that it's the lesbian on the thread who's low-key being accused of transphobia. None of the trans people I know would EVER want to be referred to as 'womxn', and in fact would be deeply offended by it.

By the way I'm probably a "wokeflake" but that's because I'm aware of my cis privlege and am an avid supporter of the LGBTQIA community

Lmao okay never suggested anything 🤣😆 I'd be careful about attacking other posters for being woke
I think we both know exactly what you were suggesting. You're just trying to save your ass now that you know I'm gay.

• Heart

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I'm not trying to assume how anyone likes to be addressed. I just know based on my experience with my friends and co-workers who are gay/bi/lesbian and trans and my non binary cousin, and how they like to be addressed obviously different people like to be addressed in different ways. But the people I know are always appreciated when others at least try to be inclusive.

Sheepsmeadow

I watch her and I like her a lot. She’s actually one of the first youtubers I watched when I was trying to get into minimalism (didn’t work, lol) and ethical clothing. I’ve actually bought a couple things thanks to her reviews.

And unlike Eleanor, she’s a true size 2. 😂
Me too! I’ve bought several things because of her, including the skirt I am wearing today 😉

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Reels is a new Insta function, they're trying to take some traffic away from TikTok. I just updated Instagram on Android, can't see reels. For those of you that can, are you iOS users?
Just checked and there is a new tab between your Instagram profile tab and the tagged tab! It doesn’t appear automatically (I think) because I only see it on the profiles of people who have actually posted reels. And I am an iPhone user. ;)

notsoposh

VIP Member
Interesting! Is Eleanor Florence Lecocq afraid that new victims will see this discussion and run for the hills? 😆

I noticed that video is still around (probably want to milk those affiliate links and ads to death just in case someone looks all of her old ones up during this sale period). She did seem to go on a video deletion rampage a couple of days ago (I made a post with a screenshot of her negative social blade video views numbers) but have no idea what she deleted or privatized.
Exactly why I looked up if something is deleted. In the 2016 video she says she shopped the sale during her lunch hour. Imagine working with her and watch her come back from “lunch” with maniac eyes from the shopping high and an entire new wardrobe worth of clothes.
She used to mention the brand of the product too in her description box before she was dumped and she became greedy.

• Haha
  • Heart

greenbear

VIP Member
I still don’t understand the qtip thing. She looks so stupid doing that. And it’s gross!!!

And she is so smug and really thinks extremely highly of herself... her mom has to be blamed for part of this.
I don't see Ginette as the type to compliment Elle's looks

Monica Lewinsky is pretty cool though. I watched the John Oliver interview with her and she seems smart and has a lot of perspective. And she can make fun of her self. Every time Elle acts like she's making fun of herself or saying "tounge in cheek" she's not she's just trying to humble brag. Now I'm going to watch Monica's TED talk
The Ted talk is awesome, Cydnee Black also did a great video on her recently

Was able to catch this comment on the instagram post, think it's deleted now
View attachment 196353
The picture is so tone deaf, wear a bra already

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
These YouTubers are all pack rats (or as our Smelley would say, pack rodents 🤪). I just realized the last three comments (myself included) have all pointed out that Amie’s apartment, while nicely decorated and better than Elle’s, still has too much stuff. We can’t all be crazy so clearly they have too many things!

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Ohh, I always have an issue with strapless bras (they always feel like they'll slip off) - could it be a wrong size issue? I've only gotten my band measured three times in my life and they were at VS and Calvin Klein, and it didn't seem like the sales girls really knew what they were doing. I started with 34B, moved to a 32C, and then was told my band is actually 31.5 but to round up to a 32 since that's the closest size they have. Is there a good way or place to get properly measured?

I’d encourage everybody with boobs to look into this. Positives to a bra that fits: more support, better posture, not having excess jiggling, etc
You know some of us ladies (i.e. Smelley) rely on the jiggling. It's her version of a mating dance. :m

MUALover

Chatty Member
You know what, in that video she seemed reasonably normal and mostly unaffected. And she looked pretty natural and quite nice before she put on all that makeup. I don't know how long ago that video was filmed, but what happened? (OK, I think that's a rhetorical question - we've definitely hashed out what happened to her but honestly, why didn't she just stay this way?)
I think it's probably due to all of Ginette's spoiling and mostly her utter lack of judgement.

Behindthescreens

I still don’t understand the qtip thing. She looks so stupid doing that. And it’s gross!!!
She was doing her makeup and wet it before removing "any excess of lipbalm and...any foundation"- just as you see here. We've also got a full blown 3-2-1 right after the q-tip.

I'm so fascinated with her hair right now!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Behindthescreens

I don't know who this person is but her shoe collection video is like a breath of fresh air after Elle.

She has like four pairs of summer shoes and looks better in them than Elle could ever dream. I'm not someone who is like "omg be a minimalist!!!" but Elle has WAY TOO MUCH STUFF.
Omg, it's Audrey! She's so thoughtful...I love her videos.

I'm curious to know what you ladies think, but I've always gotten the impression that Elle expected to marry into her property rather than purchase it herself. Either a Chris/Rick sort of situation (where they owned their places) or Joe (a guy she can convince to move into a place to her liking who can afford the monthly mortgage payments) while her earnings are used for her personal expenses (aka. ugly clothing and accessories from Nordstrom).
That could very well be.

Indeed. But I would also add that it would be to her own benefit to get her financial shit together, stop shopping like a maniac and buy some property — it shouldn’t be just so she can find a man.
Are you listening, Elle?? We're here giving you GOOD ADVICE. Turn your life around!

Last edited:

Greenthumb30

I can’t imagine Elle going to a sperm bank though. She gives off the impression that she cares more about the image of a rich husband and family than actually wanting a life partner or children.

Also Eleanor doesn’t need a baby right now. She needs therapy and an actual job.
Oh I agree, she's far too traditional and wedded (no pun intended) to her rich braggable husband goal to consider that. I wasn't suggesting she should do it, just that women don't have to rush into marriage with a potentially wrong person if they really want kids.

• Heart

Phoebe.Tallulah

Why do I feel like there was for some reason at one point...🤔 I wish I had a receipt to confirm this, just to be sure. Either way, another poster above showed how she said it was from there and even tagged them, so she definitely wanted to give off that impression for sure, and that was the main point I wanted to make. It is possible I may have gotten this mixed up with something else because I feel like she mentioned or showed at some point how she keeps the pouches and some of the packaging (I wasn’t a forum participant at that point and didn’t pay as close attention as I do now) but that might’ve been her Tiffany collection video or another Instagram story. Apologies if my memory isn’t completely accurate, it’s been many months and Smelley has so much going on that it’s hard to keep track. 😅
I remember this! There was a post at some point that included a Tiffany box. It may have just been the corner of the box and I don’t think it showed the logo but I do remember this.

• Wow

MUALover

Chatty Member
There was a scene at the patio makeover when Elle and Joe were still together - of Joe filming Elle sitting on the patio. She was laying down and you can see her crotch (granted she was wearing leggings). I knew their relationship was over then and there. Girl, where is your self respect?

• Sick

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I think it’s definitely a combination of genetics (the women on my dad’s side are all rail thin...my grandmother is 90 pounds!) but I also eat way less dairy and sugar than most people around me, so a somewhat restrictive diet and working out is part of it as well. I think as I get older and before I have children, I want to be around a size 8 to 10 because being too thin also makes you look old (those ultra skinny relatives also have pretty horsey faces 🤣).

Elle’s legs look so bad. Can’t tell if she skips leg day or she’s just genetically very heavy in the middle. Can you get more calf definition even if you’re prone to chicken legs with the right exercises?

She’s a liar - what stores and brands in North America call a size 0 or 2 is much closer to a UK size 6 or 8. XS or XXS is basically size 8 or 6.

I’m sure some Europeans brands do vanity sizing as well? I wear a UK 6 or XS in Zara and H&M very comfortably but for more high street or luxury brands, I’m closer to a UK 8 and I’m twenty pounds less than Elle and three inches taller.
Lol your family sounds like mine, my grandma was 88 lbs when she got married and was only 113 when she gave birth to my mom. My mom is your height and weight and she's 59! I'm the "fat" one on her side of the family

• Wow

Sheepsmeadow

I can't understand how anyone could wear outdoor shoes into their home or anyone else's, isn't that so unhygienic??
Technically, yes, but it’s not unheard of at all in the US (and in many other countries). In my experience, it is more common in the US for people to not take their shoes off, and I would imagine Canada as well.