Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I feel like she’s one to buy a bunch of expensive shit only to return most of it later. Like how she did with the snakeskin shoe haul she did a few months ago
Good point! I feel like most of the things we saw her haul during the Rick era, we’ve never seen again. Dicky probably made her return them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I was just thinking of foreigners in general, but don't doubt that is true.
I’m probably generalizing a bit here but I feel like in cultures where people date very seriously and marry quickly, they also tend to be much pickier about finding someone from the same culture with a similar background. If they’re foreign but date the same way people do in North America, then I don’t think she will have an easier time getting married. Language barriers and cultural differences will probably complicate things more often than not.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Oh, and “raspberries”, “blackberries”, and “blueberries” become “ “rasp-burries”, “blawk-burries”, and “blue-burries”. I think that’s a British pronunciation, not so much Canadian, right?
I just noticed the berries part - I actually say it this way as well (emphasis on the first part, and the rest kind of rolls together into bury or burries) so I'll give her a pass there, haha. I believe some people in the American midwest say it this was as well so it's more of a regional thing (correct me if I'm wrong about this - I feel like the closest accent to the generic Canadian one is the Midwest.)

ElleF

For the people who think we just took bad photos to discredit Eleanor:

First of all, I think I’m starting to understand why she eyes herself like crazy these days. I’d never seen any of her older videos. My, what a difference. Second of all, I’m going to defend her on the eye makeup. Absolutely every beauty youtuber was doing something similar at the time. It was the look. The blush and lipstick were inexcusable, however.

Keikochan

VIP Member
2. Elle 'Granny Aesthetics' Florence #5: balancing unemployment and the art of scamming

I like this one 🙂

MUALover

Chatty Member
I agree 100%! When I got my first job, my mom got me the Prada Double bag as gift but I've never worn it to work even now, because I'm still considered young/somewhat junior in my industry, and when people above me are carrying Kate Spade and Michael Kors, the last thing I want to do is carry a way more expensive bag than they are. Their bosses are carrying Chanel and Prada (I've seen people two to three levels above me carry that exact Prada bag!) and me doing that would be tone-deaf and make me look like a trust fund kid who didn't need the job. It's such an easy but unnecessary way to make people dislike you and not worth it professionally. There is literally no professional situation where carrying LV/Chanel/Prada/Hermes kinda bags as a 20 something would do you any favors.
For my work, I carry Longchamp Le Pliage or a Coach tote. It looks good and is professional and functional. When I go out with my bosses, I don't embarrass them by looking like a slob but at the same time, I'm not upstaging them and give them fuel for gossip. I wouldn't dream of carrying a $6000 Chanel tote or a $2000 LV bag to work.

• Heart

Behindthescreens

I'm a 3
Well, I'm a 32C usually and a 32B when I lose a few pounds (which if you ladies know anything about band size...means I can regularly walk around with no bra on and no one would bat an eye) so they look pretty big to me. But maybe I'm just too flat so the other ladies will have to chime in. :ROFLMAO:
I'm a 30D naturally, and guessing by how her low-cut dresses lay, I'm thinking she uses a push-up bra sometimes.

MissKoala

Does anyone know the first video in which Elle says "321"? In England Vlog 2 Chris films her and says "321, Go". Maybe she got it from him? Or did she do it before?

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Following this thread! Thank you for starting this, @svdwoodsen

I agree, I don’t think they would have lasted at all. Chris might have changed her shopping tastes but in the end Elle is still Elle...immature, spoiled, and insecure. 🤷‍♀️
I think they would've lasted longer if Elle wasn't spending like crazy. She went from hauling Walmart and shopping outlets to Nordstrom every day and paying someone to wash and blow-dry her hair regularly. 😐 I can just imagine how Joe felt if he was considering a future with Smelley...terrible wife material especially given he was the one footing the bills.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Ladies this thread is gonna wrap up very soon - can we vote on an new title? A few members have made some good suggestions a few pages back, so please take a look if you can and mention your favorite!

greenbear

VIP Member
I MADE THIS EXACT POINT WHEN HER HOME TOUR VIDEO FIRST CAME OUT! I get that Smelley wants to show them off cause it's what she does but that entire corner has way too much going on and I'm pretty sure one of them is a juicer/blender sorta thing....who keeps that out in the open constantly unless they own a juice bar? Same with her spices...why is she putting them all the way around the counter in their original, ugly packaging? Doesn't she have a spice rack?
Didn't she buy a spice rack when she was in the Airbnb?

Dd3456789

I am us size 6 and sizes vary so much from brand to brand one of my friends weights 15lbs less then me but wears a size 10 jean's becuase of the shape of her rear and the ways Jean's are cut...so it's possible if she buys the right brand and cuts she could be maybe that's why she sticks to the same brands.

Drasticactions

VIP Member
I just saw the photo. I think bueno/malo can be before or after a noun, actually. Doesn’t make him less of an idiot, though. 😂
Could be a regional thing! My Spanish teachers drilled it into me, syntax isn't the same so don't just blindly translate each word . I just remeber adjective after noun unless it is stuff like " un buen dia" and other exceptions. It has been over 10 years since I took spanish so I very well could be wrong, that's just how I remember it

LetThemEatLipstick

I can’t watch Miss Louie. Her phlegmy voice and GIGANTIC head are just so off-putting to me. Also can’t stand that she quit her day job to be a fashion blogger. I get that it’s a great living, but it still rubs me the wrong way to this day. I dunno - I know it’s an unpopular opinion.

• Haha