Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

202leda

The diamonds I've seen at Costco have been very nice and sparkly I doubt dicky got it at Costco was prob jared/zales or a local mall chain
You’re right, Costco diamonds are pretty decent, imo. Too nice compared to Dickles’s ring. 😂 Anyhow I strongly believe he didn’t go custom.

Reactions: 6

greenbear

VIP Member
Wow.

Yeah, in “VLOGMAS DAY 9 - #DIAMONDMAS” that you uploaded, 3:18.

Elle: “Huh huh huh, where did it go, Joe??? Where did our view go???

Joe: *I will pack my bags while you’re out and leave you high and dry, you insufferable, infantile, condescending bitch...*It’s there.

I never even spoke to my son like that when he was a baby. Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve never spoken to children in baby voice because when I was a kid I thought it made adults look so ridiculous and it felt condescending, as if anything I said would just be dismissed because I was a kid. I never wanted my child to feel that way.

Can you imagine being a 30-year-old adult male corporate lawyer, and having your girlfriend speak to you that way... sometimes in public...
Its the Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian up speak vocal fry all the time

She seems really socially unaware. Can't seem to tell when she's being rude to people, can't tell when people are clearly annoyed with her (her exes), interrupts her friends or ignores what they're saying and as someone mentioned earlier, laughs really loudly and obnoxiously in inappropriate moments. Definitely a few screws loose.
I really do believe she is autistic

Comment on the robes video:

Girl In Torino
Why don't you say lingerie like a normal English speaker? We know it's a French word but it's also been adopted into English.

Elle Florence
I think it just seems weird to me because French is my native language - sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t ❤

According to Ginette Elle hasn’t spoken French since she was 5!
what is her obsession with claiming to be french?? she is belgian, french, european, canadian, italian and american.

Behindthescreens

The vlog is up. I haven't watched 5 minutes yet and she's already vomiting word-salad. "Thāt means it is THE perfect time to go to Freedmont...and SCORE some cresOINTS for YUmmy PAtstries" 🙄

Also, looking through the comments it looks like her new launch is a glasses/mask holder.

Ok well we have another video people. I rolled my eyes at the chain for sunglasses because I don't know who in the world uses such things for sunglasses (actually maybe Rick would use one of those rope ones). However, I do actually like the idea that it holds a mask too as it does seem like it would be easy to get off and on. Is this something available to purchase other places?
I would actually use one for my glasses. I don't like constantly wearing them, or carrying my case, and clipping them through my shirt is a bit flimsy. But I would never buy hers in a million years!

Attachments

• Haha

bethannebodyworks

Another dead giveaway to me is in one of her recent livestreams where she mentioned she was just getting into investing as a beginner by watching Anna Campbell’s channel (sugarmamatv) - anyone with access to a trust would already have had money being invested , and some awareness of investments and had conversations with tax & investment advisers from a young age
Very astute observation. I work with high net worth individuals and UHNWI at my company and this is always the case.

Drasticactions

VIP Member
She doesn't like spending money on things she can't show-off online. I realized a while back that she'd spend a fortune on another ugly cashmere sweater or a nice restaurant (which she can gram or vlog) but she won't on a nice hot lunch, expensive ingredients for her cooking, or dry cleaning. I also remember her saying things like how she "saves" by buying certain cuts or types of meat that are cheaper in one of her cooking videos, which is just bizarre given how much she spends on everything else. I would definitely buy less ugly dresses from Nordstrom and pay for more quality ingredients or eat a greater variety of things, and I'd bet most of us here would as well.
In the video with Rick on FaceTime she does this she buys a turkey leg and chicken thighs and says how affordable it is for soup. I don't cook a ton of meat at home, but when I do I get nice sausage to put in my wedding soup or good lean ground meat for sauce or chili, or sustainably caught salmon. Nothing wrong with buying cheaper cuts if you cant afford it, or you are feeding a big family but Elle is just cooking for herself and you can tell if it doesn't have a designer label on it she'll cheap out on it.

• Heart

drewberry_moore

Reels is a new Insta function, they're trying to take some traffic away from TikTok. I just updated Instagram on Android, can't see reels. For those of you that can, are you iOS users?

thecatlass

VIP Member
Yet another proof of how our independent girlboss hustler needs mommy to pay for her holiday because all pearl scam $$$ were spent on Ferragamo shoes from sale and Club Monaco granny dresses 😂

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I agree with this. Every time my partner and I go to Toronto (we don't have this problem in Montreal) people don't realize we are Americans . And I think it is bc of our accent I think the cleveland accent, and Wisconsin/ Minnesota area accents sound more Canadian than just the generic great lakes/Midwest accent.
Must be your politeness and the accent :)
Sometimes I think the people from the French part think it's them vs. everyone else. Kind of like our Smelley. :LOL:

• Haha

Sheepsmeadow

I know these titles are really long but I was having fun with rephrasing her instagram description for laughs.

Eleanor Florence Lecoq #5: Creating useless content that balances non-practicality and granny aesthetics

Eleanor Florence Lecoq #5: I’m a youngish unemployed unprofessional by day and hand-create junk jewelry
I vote for something based on her bio 😉

• Heart

thecatlass

VIP Member
I live in Europe and walk barefoot or in my slippers around the house but I'd never ask my guests (not family who come to stay for a longer period of time but friends etc.) to take their shoes off, it's bad manners in my culture. I've been to Japan and I understand it is rude to wear shoes indoors there, therefore I complied.

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Yup, it's Chris, the same old wanker who could tell Smelle RIGHT IN HER FACE she's an idiot and she'd just giggle like a twit. Maybe he was compensating for his meagre height and a nasty face 😂
He's a wanker but I almost don't blame him, I'd snap if I had to spend half an hour with her. He seemed nicer in some of the 2014 vlogmas.

MUALover

Chatty Member
Elle has an unfortunate habit of posting unflattering views of herself and posting it on social media - crotch shots of her sitting on the chair on the patio, a picture of her feet.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
As usual, she has got herself into a no-win situation. She needs to do a big haul because otherwise she won't get the views/affiliate income (and she probably makes the most from the Nordstrom anniversary haul) and she needs the cash...but she has to spend quite a lot up-front to make the video worthwhile/aspirational enough to be worth watching.
I noticed she bought a Sweaty Betty jacket, making a point to say “it’s not cheap in England,” and her fake Barbour, while referring to Barbour as a “luxury British brand” (is it luxury even? I just grew up wearing it, as did many of my friends). Does she have a new British victim in the works? 😏

Reactions: 5

boredstrom

VIP Member
Smelle's recipe blog has 3 posts, all of them churned out in May 2020. Nothing else afterwards. I have a feeling she had her eyes on some foodie guy but it didn't work out so she gave up on becoming a blogger chef 😂
Even if it wasn't for one guy, it was for guys in general. Any busy guy (busy making money for her to spend hopefully) is not going to stay beyond a few dates when he sees that Elle, the busy every second of the day girlboss just teaches an online class a couple nights a week and watches netflix while doing arts and crafts. But, if Elle can appear like she has this multi-pronged online media empire, then she can be a little more convincing.

But, she probably found out that keeping it up was a lot of work, and unlike youtube, didn't give her a very good outlet for bragging, so it fell by the wayside.

mininaz

DAMMIT WHY DID I GIVE HER THAT IDEA. Ah well...you're welcome, Smelley! We all know you read this thread and you're strapped for cash so I don't take any offense. I'm flattered. ;)

A bit narcissistic/Smelley-like to quote myself here but just wanted to point out that SHE DEFINITELY READS HERE AND GETS IDEAS FROM US. First the Seattle move to land a tech guy and now this. :p
Svdwoodsen, quick, maybe if you suggest therapy Elle might try it too.

• Haha

greenbear

VIP Member
I think measurements speak for themselves and what we know of Elle's measurements (based on what she's told us, and I doubt she would give us a heavier weight than she actually is), there is no way she's smaller than a US size 6.

For reference, I'm 5'7, 110 pounds, and I exercise 3-5 times a week (cardio, yoga, and body weights and I've ran multiple marathons and half-marathons). My measurements are 32 - 25 - 34 and I have C cups. My ribs are visible normally and when I wake up in the mornings, my stomach usually sinks in below my ribs. I wear size 25 in jeans (can squeeze into the occasional size 24 uncomfortably), a 2 or 4 (mostly 4) in Lululemon, and UK 6-8/US 0-2 depending on the brand. I also have a small frame. So how is it possible that Eleanor is three inches shorter, 20 pounds heavier (she said herself that she weighs 130 pounds in a video), and we're the same size? Elle's on the shorter side but by no means tiny (I know ladies who are actually very petite, as in below 5'2) and they all look children sized in photos in both height and width. Being "shorter" does not mean she will look several sizes larger in photos - it just means she isn't the size she claims to be.

Apologies if this comes off as aggressive but I think the facts speak for themselves in this case. We have to keep in mind that in a lot of the photos she posts, she edits them heavily or they're taken at strategic angles to make her look thinner and more leggy and yet she still looks stocky. GG ladies have pointed this out as well in the past so we can't all be wrong.
I agree I don't get her obsession with saying she is a size 0-2, its just not true or is for those very generously sized brands, Elle is grateful for spandex

MUALover

Chatty Member
Elle is very beautiful (objectively speaking). She'd look better if she lost a bit weight (~10-15 pounds) and toned up.

• Sick
  • Haha