Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boredstrom

VIP Member
Thinks can never leave her with their bags packed up like Joe, SS, Rick or kick her out like Chris did
Makes sense. A WeeVeeto Handbag will never surprise you when you come home one evening and tell you its leaving. A Smeg toaster won't tell you you need to pack your bags and get out of its condo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

202leda

Couple things.

She does not need to drop any weight. This woman isn't fat by any means. She could use a toning up and a lesson on dressing for her body shape. But she's definitely not fat. She just needs to stop skipping leg day.

I need her to explain how she's eligible to take the bar. She didn't graduate from an aba school and never practiced law. Go ahead Elle we'll wait.

The ring was neither Tiffany nor custom. I do not believe a "jewelry designer" "fashion blogger" luxury goods obsessed brat would not shove a Tiffany ring down anyone and everyone's throats. She would even hide it in the Florida blogs. Anyone who's recently engaged is officially left handed for 3 months. You're excited, it's a happy time. Unless you're embarrassed. I highly doubt Rickety Dick spent 12k on a Tiffany ring then moved her into an empty house that his dad gave him. Elle this is common sense.
Agreed with all of this. I never considered her fat, just extremely untoned and wore clothes that didn’t fit her body shape, which made her look bigger than she was. Plus her obsession with being a size 2 was just aggravating when she was probably a 4 or 6 (given her short height)...both sizes are still relatively small!!! Especially here in North America where the average is a 12.

As for taking the bar, she might come up with some weak argument that she was diligent about renewing her licence every year on top of blatantly lying that she was in-house counsel at her old job in Vancouver. Ok, Smelley, do you have a list of cases where you were in house counsel then? Also you would need to meet a certain year minimum and it needs to be recent. I don’t know the minimum off the top of my head, don’t care, but perhaps Smelle can provide this information since she knows she is eligible to take the Washington bar. 😂

Also, you’re so right—being engaged is fun. I finally know what that feels like and I’ve been shoving my ring to anyone who cares. And now it’s even more obvious to me that she was embarrassed with her bowlegged fiancé who couldn’t afford the name brand she desperately wanted.

Wheelsbaby

Hey all— haven’t been able to keep up here as busy elsewhere but I did see some posts speculating on how much YTers earn.

personal experience as someone who has done YT (not active now as very busy with life but I have about 20k subs and a few videos with a few hundred K views).

all these YTers scramble for the Nordstrom anniversary sale bc it’s a huge money making opportunity. I have never done this for my channel as product promotion is not my core, but the videos I do have with affiliate links continue to generate me monthly income and I have very small viewership compared to someone like amie.

for one of their haul/ sale videos: Each item that a person clicks through on and buys earns 10% commission usually. A $500 bag? $50 to the YTer. If you happen to click on a link and not buy anything, that’s fine. The cookies are stored on your computer for at least a few days (sometimes up to a month) and then if you do buy anything—even if it’s not the $500 bag— that’s still 10% commission on whatever the final shopping cart is. So, click on a link and end up buying $1000 of other random stuff? $100 to the YT. Hence, if I were a business like amie runs, I too would be shopping the shit out of Nordstrom and Sephora and doing a big haul video in time with their big sales. I’m sure each one generates a ton of money (and they likely return a bunch of stuff that they’ve bought as well so the shopping “addiction” is actually a smart biz move). if I were purely money-focused, I would make similar videos.

amie, I am very sure, makes a comfortable 6 figures from YT even though she doesn’t have a huge audience vs other YTers. What she does have is an engaged, shopping obsessed audience who are likely clicking on a ton of her links. If I were her and making that on YT and enjoying it, I would probably quit my FT job as well.

this also doesn’t include ad revenue from YT. On this, you have to consider the fact that she has a huge library of videos all generating $ passively in addition to her new posts. The ad revs are for her category probably around $3-$10/ thousand views after YT’s cut. So a video with 100k views = at least $300 in her pocket on ad revenue. Again this is my personal experience targeting a similar audience as amie’s. Our rates may be different bc if diff geographies and not identical markets but that’s a safe estimate. Some times of year like Xmas, those rates can grow even higher. So, even though I don’t barely post videos, my small collection of past videos is still earning me 200-300$ monthly passively in ads (and then separate $$ for affiliate links) bc ppl keep watching old videos (and again, I’m very small comparatively).

personally, I find amie incredibly dull and have not watched a video of hers in years. But kudos to her biz savvy And work ethic. I remember being very impressed that she even bothers to keep her blog super updated and again, all linked up. It’s smart. She’s taking in a ton of $$$. It’s boring work IMO, but if she likes it— good on her. It’s making her wealthy.

So what does this mean for Elle. Well, as a lot of you have pointed out, unlike amie, Elle lacks work ethic especially in the Rick/ post-Rick era (I mean for YT, I do too. The difference is, I actually work otherwise). Her videos are shit on top of being incredibly boring (I also haven’t watched any Elle videos other than her house tours and to reference what you guys post on here haha). And then the lies!!! On top of lies!!!!

anyway, hard to say what Elle is making from YT. But if I take my channel (which again is like dead for all intents and purposes) and the fact that it’s still generating $300 passively every month thanks to ad rev + a few affiliate links, I can only assume that Elle (with her hugeeeee library of videos and aggressive linking designed to force ppl to click bc she doesn’t give any info away), is making at least $1-2k. Maybe upwards of 4-5k when she does post regularly a couple times a week.

no5 enough to sustain her lifestyle but add on her pearls and mommy’s $$, she can eke by without a job. But she needs to put in more work on her videos before her audience peters away.
Hey all— haven’t been able to keep up here as busy elsewhere but I did see some posts speculating on how much YTers earn.

personal experience as someone who has done YT (not active now as very busy with life but I have about 20k subs and a few videos with a few hundred K views).

all these YTers scramble for the Nordstrom anniversary sale bc it’s a huge money making opportunity. I have never done this for my channel as product promotion is not my core, but the videos I do have with affiliate links continue to generate me monthly income and I have very small viewership compared to someone like amie.

for one of their haul/ sale videos: Each item that a person clicks through on and buys earns 10% commission usually. A $500 bag? $50 to the YTer. If you happen to click on a link and not buy anything, that’s fine. The cookies are stored on your computer for at least a few days (sometimes up to a month) and then if you do buy anything—even if it’s not the $500 bag— that’s still 10% commission on whatever the final shopping cart is. So, click on a link and end up buying $1000 of other random stuff? $100 to the YT. Hence, if I were a business like amie runs, I too would be shopping the shit out of Nordstrom and Sephora and doing a big haul video in time with their big sales. I’m sure each one generates a ton of money (and they likely return a bunch of stuff that they’ve bought as well so the shopping “addiction” is actually a smart biz move). if I were purely money-focused, I would make similar videos.

amie, I am very sure, makes a comfortable 6 figures from YT even though she doesn’t have a huge audience vs other YTers. What she does have is an engaged, shopping obsessed audience who are likely clicking on a ton of her links. If I were her and making that on YT and enjoying it, I would probably quit my FT job as well.

this also doesn’t include ad revenue from YT. On this, you have to consider the fact that she has a huge library of videos all generating $ passively in addition to her new posts. The ad revs are for her category probably around $3-$10/ thousand views after YT’s cut. So a video with 100k views = at least $300 in her pocket on ad revenue. Again this is my personal experience targeting a similar audience as amie’s. Our rates may be different bc if diff geographies and not identical markets but that’s a safe estimate. Some times of year like Xmas, those rates can grow even higher. So, even though I don’t barely post videos, my small collection of past videos is still earning me 200-300$ monthly passively in ads (and then separate $$ for affiliate links) bc ppl keep watching old videos (and again, I’m very small comparatively).

personally, I find amie incredibly dull and have not watched a video of hers in years. But kudos to her biz savvy And work ethic. I remember being very impressed that she even bothers to keep her blog super updated and again, all linked up. It’s smart. She’s taking in a ton of $$$. It’s boring work IMO, but if she likes it— good on her. It’s making her wealthy.

So what does this mean for Elle. Well, as a lot of you have pointed out, unlike amie, Elle lacks work ethic especially in the Rick/ post-Rick era (I mean for YT, I do too. The difference is, I actually work otherwise). Her videos are shit on top of being incredibly boring (I also haven’t watched any Elle videos other than her house tours and to reference what you guys post on here haha). And then the lies!!! On top of lies!!!!

anyway, hard to say what Elle is making from YT. But if I take my channel (which again is like dead for all intents and purposes) and the fact that it’s still generating $300 passively every month thanks to ad rev + a few affiliate links, I can only assume that Elle (with her hugeeeee library of videos and aggressive linking designed to force ppl to click bc she doesn’t give any info away), is making at least $1-2k. Maybe upwards of 4-5k when she does post regularly a couple times a week.

no5 enough to sustain her lifestyle but add on her pearls and mommy’s $$, she can eke by without a job. But she needs to put in more work on her videos before her audience peters away.
Thanks so much for this ! Yes! Youtubers make bank $$$

A close family Friend of mine has about 150k views on her blog per month (and is savvy about monetizing) and makes $10k+ / month from affiliates alone.

People severely underestimate how much influencers make & hence don’t realize how insidious their videos on shopping and materialism really are - they’re making a lot of easy money & they get to write off purchases as tax expense or just film hauls and return them

Plus Nordstrom actually sponsors people to do hauls / give big gift cards to influencers - including luxury high end retailers like far fetch and net a porter - so a lot of “hauls” are just free items anyways or heavily discounted

• Heart

Sheepsmeadow

I live in Europe and walk barefoot or in my slippers around the house but I'd never ask my guests (not family who come to stay for a longer period of time but friends etc.) to take their shoes off, it's bad manners in my culture. I've been to Japan and I understand it is rude to wear shoes indoors there, therefore I complied.
Ditto. It’s bad manners in my culture to make guests go barefoot in your home. It’s different if they are staying for a few days, of course, but I cannot imagine having a dinner party and seeing all my guests feet or socks.

But back to Elle: she used to display her shoes on top of her dresser, I think? That was very odd and unhygienic! I also, in general, think it’s tacky to have your designer shoes or handbags out on display as if they were decor items. Only nouveau riche people who are proud of their acquisitions and want everyone to know they own expensive things would do such a thing.

thecatlass

VIP Member
SMIRKIN' LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW

Screenshot_20200727_165946_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200727_165939_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Ummm... I'm so beautiful in my creased robe 😍😍😍 Come at me, Tinder boizzz

• Haha

MUALover

Chatty Member
Ummm... I wouldn't say that's considerate, sounds more like a slavery to me 😏 Does this Dan guy do anything around the house then?
I mean Amie pulls her weight in the relationship. She also actually earns money through her youtube business. Not sure Elle does - she expects to be treated as a princess. Life isn't a fairy tale Elle.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I mean I laugh, and I probably shouldn't, but I still do.

I'll be a downer for a moment and say I see a grown woman desperately trying to replace her absent father with a male partner and soothing her insides by being the silly, giggly little girl with him. The same little girl she never reconciled with on the inside. Joe was smart enough to realize that luxury hoarding, lack of natural sex appeal, and selfishness aside, we has going to have to be her father for the rest of their lives. Only someone who loved her very deeply would ever take on that task.
It must be really hard to know that your father, the man who is half responsible for your entire existence and who you are, decided before your birth that he has no interest in ever meeting you or being part of your life in any capacity and that doesn't seem to have changed over the years (I remember Smelley mentioning in 2017 or 2018 vlogmas that he had never expressed any interest in being a father or connecting with her and she was probably around 30 at that point). In a way, it seems almost worse than people who had a bad parent, because then you know they're not someone you want to keep in your life. Elle was never given the option - he decided he didn't care about or want her off the bat. It must've been really hard on Ginette but she did her best, which is why despite the fact that I think she wasn't very good at parenting, I think well of her as a person.

thecatlass

VIP Member
The best robes to work in from home???? Is she becoming a parody account?
She is a nutjob.
YoU gUyZ h@V€ h!GhLy R€qUe$t€d DeeeZ ViDeO

NO ONE REQUESTED A VIDEO ABOUT YOUR BATHROBES, YOU TWIT 🤦‍♂️

Omg, the palm print dress is hideous. Did she buy it in the under 20s section of H&M? 🙄 Looks cheap and tacky AF.

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Smelley Eleanor Florence feeling super smug under her heavy makeup and plastic surgeries (credits to GG ladies who screengrabbed most of this!):

1597355176052.png

1597355367237.png

1597355682449.png

Real face:

1597355508027.png

1597355220924.png

1597355246120.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I know 2 girls from wealthy families who married engineers and MBAs respectively. They both stay home to raise kids (and to their credit, their houses are very clean and tidy and they don't have a shopping addiction). Their families bought nice houses for them. Because TBH, without an income and no house, no man would marry you. I mean you can say "but in the 1950s, men did all the heavy financial lifting." Yeah but we know from reading Henry James and Jane Austen, that if you had 20,000 pounds, men would be fighting for you. If you had 80,000 pound dowry, basically you were set in the marriage market. Even beautiful well behaved girls couldn't find a husband without a dowry.

But Ginette is wasting money on Elle's stays in Seattle, her shopping addiction and hoarding. Lol. Men are not dumb. Real life ain't a 1950s fairy tale.
THIS.

In today's world, you're not gonna make a great match (this sounds so 18th century England haha) because you can cook a few dishes and primp before going out. You either have a lot to offer as a person (great personality/character, very beautiful, very interesting) or you're successful financially (whether by your own merits or inheritance doesn't matter).

When a guy sees a woman who lives a stable life and maintains her own house, he thinks she'll make a good life partner and mother to his children because she's healthy and financially sound. When he sees a girl who pays other people to wash her dirty hair and buys a shit-ton of designer goods, she just seems high maintenance and expensive, and not in a good way.

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Ok well we have another video people. I rolled my eyes at the chain for sunglasses because I don't know who in the world uses such things for sunglasses (actually maybe Rick would use one of those rope ones). However, I do actually like the idea that it holds a mask too as it does seem like it would be easy to get off and on. Is this something available to purchase other places?

Other than that you can look forward to seeing a hideous new coffee table she put together. I have no clue how the a person can like that coffee table who also picked out the modern furniture at Joe's and then again also likes granny furniture.
I regret suggesting the chain mask thing many pages back...that was completely my fault.

You can buy them in multiple places, just google mask chain! There are even articles about them.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Ladies and . . . . well, ok, just gentlemen.

Applying to be your trophy wife. Line forms to the left. The ring must be from Tiffany's.
Don't you mean "Tiffany's," just like her engagement ring from Rickety Dickets? :sneaky::LOL: What Tiffany's means is apparently really up to interpretation...

Was able to catch this comment on the instagram post, think it's deleted now
View attachment 196353
Maybe her latest victim has kicked her ass to the curb (...again) and she's trying to show him what he's probably not missing. :LOL:🐭

• Haha

LetThemEatLipstick

I think Elle just looks like a US size 6/8 because she’s so short. There’s a good chance she only looks chunky to us because she’s so short. But I remember someone posted on here that she sneakily attended Elle’s Toronto Meet-Up feat. MyDailySweet, and Elle really looked “tiny”. If you ever watch EmilyNoel83, she also looks like an average-height woman, but she has said when people see her in real life, they’re SHOCKED at how small and short she is. She looks chunkier in videos too, but she’s probably also a lot slimmer and smaller in person.

And in old shots of Elle standing up against Joe, who doesn’t seem to be a lanky athlete in any manner of speaking, she was at least a head shorter. Maybe her lack of height is distorting everything for us. If she were 5’7”, with all her softness and zero muscles, heck yeah I’d believe she’s a US 8 and 150lbs. For context, I’m 5’7” and 140lbs and I weight-lift. Lots of muscles and some lower belly pudge because THANKS DAD. I’m a solid US S/4/6 on top and US M/L/6-8 on bottom, but have been told I look like a US 0/2 by friends and family in part I think because of my height and toned upper-abs and limbs. I agree with the above perceptions that she by no means looks like a 5’10” size 2, but maybe we’re seeing things out of context and she actually is pretty slim and small (NOT fit though, she has zero definition) in real life?

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I could see this being doable for her IF:
1. She climbs her way into the right circles
2. She either blackmails or dupes a guy.
Maybe there are people out there who she could hook, and that's fine-to each their own- but I honestly see her selfishness and rudeness being too big a hindrance on the personal level, and her lack of manners (that door, guys) and social graces a hindrance in climbing the social ladders.
To be quite honest, I don't think she'll be really able to improve herself socially (sorry if this whole comment comes off as snobbish!) because she's just not the type that those sorts of men go for. She doesn't have the beauty, charm, capability, intelligence, or the sort of background that those men seek.

What I think she can do is find a guy with a nice paying corporate job (i.e. 40-50 something year old guy whose a manager of some sorts) or owns and runs his small business with moderate success. Basically she needs to find someone like Brunette doll's husband (owner of a small, regional construction company) whose divorced, makes decent money (low 6 figures), and not that attractive so he can't do better and at that age, he'll feel lucky that he found someone so much younger who tries really hard to look nice for him. She'll be able to live in a nice house (much like the one she grew up in) in a nice city, go have brunch with girlfriends, and spend all her free time at Nordstrom. The truly successful CEO types or managing directors at a large investment firm will not want her. She is very average looking even post plastic surgery, short with a dumpy figure, not kind or interesting, doesn't have much success or career development, not super connected, and only went to ok-ish schools if we want to be picky about it. If she took Ginette's support and really focused on her career which would now be in a nice position if she worked hard, then she would have a lot more options. But as things stand, this is how it is.

• Heart

Stubbssie

I'm between a 32 C and 32 D and mine never look as big as her cans ;)

I'm amazed she hasn't hit up lily silk to work with them
Eleanor Florence Lecoq: Extra large cans-she get a man?

I vote for a variation on this for our next title: "Elleanor Florence Leqock (or whatever): Basic at Best and a Pound of Makeup to Look Decent."
Eleanor Florence Lecoq: Clownin' around town in makeup slapped on by the pound.

• Haha
  • Heart

Leanna34

IMO it’s a lie and not factually correct because she’s referring to herself as a practising lawyer who is practising law everyday

Phoebe.Tallulah

Why can’t she spend as much time working on pronouncing regular English words properly as she does pronouncing other words with a terrible overdone French accent lol. Deeepteeeeeque
Roooo puuuuur cutooooor
🙄
La Mer!! Weee camping anyone!!?? And btw La Mer and other department store brands are still not the quality ingredient wise that you’re going to get with lines you purchase at a dermatologist or med spa. So her acting all holier than thou about her Shesiedo bio performance is laughable. Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but the products are not actually as effective as their marketing is going to have you believe. Although it worked selling Smelley on it lol!