Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to just give up, she is beyond a joke now
She probably does need to quit youtube and sign up for serious therapy for her addiction to shopping, desperate need for validation from any man, and mommy co dependency. But if she leaves YT, we won't have an A+ train wreck to watch šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had to make a quick pause in watching the final installment of vlogmas to say this :It makes me sick to my stomach seeing this woman shop for expensive things like they're fast fashion. The way she unpackages everything non ceremoniously and dumps it on the table to be forgotten after one wear...It's simply horrifying. I like to imagine that one of the things both Rick and Joe brought up was her excessive shopping. Joe had the luxury of seeing it over an extended period of time and she didn't hide it at all living her soon to be trophy wife fantasy. Imagine the depth of her problem if she was able to convince herself that it's not her fault. If that didn't wake her up I'm not sure anything will.

Reactions: 16
The thing is Elle never learns. A lot of 20+ year olds spend frivolously. I bought a lot of makeup I didn't need in my 20s because I was experimenting with makeup. In my 30s, I learned what works for me and now I have a small makeup collection - 1 foundation, 1 concealer, 1 makeup brush set, 1 eyeliner, 1 mascara. I do have a few 10+ lipstick and 5+ blush palettes though.

I stopped buying expensive clothing because I don't get enough wear of out it. Plus, I don't like washing clothes by hand or dry cleaning smell. The city I live in is not glamorous enough - say compared to A list cities. Now I just get whatever I need for replacement because I have enough clothes to make things work. If I see something I really love, that is within price range, with the quality I like I may consider it. I don't buy clothes online because I'm a firm believer in never buying clothes you can't try on and I don't like sending things back in the mail.

When I was in college I pursued guys. Now I know that relationships that are meant to be will be and you don't have to try hard. It's like Elle never learns.

Reactions: 11
I'm only a min in, but Elle for the love of all that is holy get a damn clip on Mic, her sound quality is always crap but I legit am having trouble understanding what she is saying with her mumbling and bad sound

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Chanel words she needs to live by

"Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off."

Elle needs to take 5 things off...the only reason why I have been able to spot Le Cock loving Eleanore is because she is over the top and atrocious and out of place...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG!!! 15:30
Elle: Oh no we have a hole.
Mama G: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Then for the rest of this segment Elle is SEETHING! :ROFLMAO: Cranking that handle like it owes her money, it almost comes right off the counter (I'm assuming it's clamped down) and glaring at G for the perceived slight about the hole in the dough. I mean neither reaction was really necessary, but oh my, what a juicy little glimpse into the dysfunction!!

ETA: Why are there bottles of olive oil sitting in the living room??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Then for the rest of this segment Elle is SEETHING! :ROFLMAO: Cranking that handle like it owes her money, it almost comes right over the counter (I'm assuming it's clamped down) and glaring at G for the perceived slight about the hole in the dough. I mean neither reaction was really necessary, but oh my, what a juicy little glimpse into the dysfunction!!

I wondered the same thing about those olive oil bottles. Honestly, I wonder if whomever Ginette is renting from has any idea there are 3 animals in their house. I doubt even the dog is allowed under the lease...let alone 2 cats that visit.

Also Americans know what boxing day is Elle we have it here too. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if what she's doing with the pasta roller is correct? I've never made pasta by hand but she's doing a book fold on it like she's trying to laminate puff pastry and I don't think I've ever seen someone on a cooking show do that for pasta.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I always thought that Boxing Day was a day when one boxed up leftovers and unwanted gifts to bring to those less fortunate, but since Iā€™ve never experienced it, thatā€™s just from reading up on the history of it on Wiki. But Elle said that the meaning of the holiday is to buy oneself a bunch of gifts they didnā€™t receive on Christmas? Is this right?

Iā€™m the worst at beauty and fashion, so someone needs to tell me. I know a lot of 90s era trends are back in style right now, but is the 70s male mullet back in style?? For women this time around???

1609184256694.jpeg

1609184270094.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Then for the rest of this segment Elle is SEETHING! :ROFLMAO: Cranking that handle like it owes her money, it almost comes right off the counter (I'm assuming it's clamped down) and glaring at G for the perceived slight about the hole in the dough. I mean neither reaction was really necessary, but oh my, what a juicy little glimpse into the dysfunction!!

I noticed the glare/smirk she kept giving her mom and thought WTF

Also caught this gem when she was bitching about the perfume advent calendar

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice the adoptive mom character in The Queen's Gambit is literally Elle ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Speaking of fake scammers, does this story remind us of anyone we know? A certain "French, Belgian and Italian," "European," "different from other people in a closed minded North American small town" gal? :ROFLMAO:

Hilaria even had a fake "European" accent! Is that what Smelle's been doing with us all these years cause I just thought she was stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
May I add a few more šŸ˜‰
Whoa! A few years ago I read an article about how a Florida mother who didnā€™t make the necessary appointments for treatment of her childā€™s dental issues (ā€œdental neglectā€) was reported to CPS and arrested. Not saying this was Ginetteā€™s intent, but we and the government all recognize a parentā€™s responsibility to attend to and seek treatment for a childā€™s illnesses. I wonder where lazy eyes fall in that spectrum?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"First full car journey?" So does that mean that the tit brown Porsche wasn't a buy but a lease? Or we just don't talk about 'that' car because you know, the whole Rick thing never happened. Shhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always thought that Boxing Day was a day when one boxed up leftovers and unwanted gifts to bring to those less fortunate, but since Iā€™ve never experienced it, thatā€™s just from reading up on the history of it on Wiki. But Elle said that the meaning of the holiday is to buy oneself a bunch of gifts they didnā€™t receive on Christmas? Is this right?

Iā€™m the worst at beauty and fashion, so someone needs to tell me. I know a lot of 90s era trends are back in style right now, but is the 70s male mullet back in style?? For women this time around???

View attachment 362636
View attachment 362638
Smelle is talking BS, as always. Your understanding of the origin of boxing day is more or less correct. It was the day when the privileged gifted their servants, errand boys etc. some items, even leftover food.

View attachment 362636
View attachment 362638
I grew up in HK in the 90s and we observed all the western holidays including Boxing Day. Traditionally you donā€™t open presents on Xmas day; you wait till the 26th to unbox all your gifts.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.